FACE CONTEST: MFB Opening Karaoke!

(Sep. 29, 2009  2:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ugh screw it nobody's going to enter

It looked to me like a bunch of people said they were going to enter? It's only day one, some people probably haven't even seen the thread yet :\
(Sep. 29, 2009  4:11 AM)Khel Wrote: but down the weights and pic up the mike G.

I haven't touched them in a while now actually haha.

Should there be a link to the lyrics in the op?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...OP1-lyrics
(Sep. 29, 2009  4:23 AM)Cailany Wrote: There all ready is a link in the opening :\

Totally missed that.

Good thing I'm not on the committee anymore.

Quote:Is there a place where I can get a instrumental of the song?

There's programs you can use I think for this. Look up like karaoke programs on google or something. Most of it just reduce the volume of singer in songs, but I'm not sure if you can save it as like a mp3 though. Probably the closest you can get to an instrumental unless there's one out.
Ok Im Thinking Of Entering this... I kinda suck at singing anyway but im doing this for fun. and didn't it say in the OP that this contest is meant to be for fun? so come on people; who cares what you sing like - practise, record yourself over and over again, read the lyrics over and over... then yeah. stop making excuses. im going to use my mp3 microphone. to record my voice. but i wanna try and make a MFB starting with the song im singing to.. so it isn't boring. to hear. XD lol

Is that ok... i don't have a video camera - but i have a mic.. so can i use episode footage from the mfb i download from a thread from wbo and just add my voice. and cut out the original singing from the starting song???? lmao then of course submit Eee
Even though I suck at singing, I am so gonna enter this. Could give some good laughs~! ( Beynval you have to do it too :3)
I'm all for this! I love singing anime themes, especially Beyblade ones. This is such a great idea. ^^ I'm definitely entering this karaoke contest. One question: Is it okay to sing the opening without background music?
ReallyRandomTJ Wrote:Is that ok... i don't have a video camera - but i have a mic.. so can i use episode footage from the mfb i download from a thread from wbo and just add my voice. and cut out the original singing from the starting song???? lmao then of course submit
After reading the rules again, there should be no problem.

bbgoldflame Wrote:I'm all for this! I love singing anime themes, especially Beyblade ones. This is such a great idea. ^^ I'm definitely entering this karaoke contest. One question: Is it okay to sing the opening without background music?
Personally, if you make a good performance, then I will have no problem mentally adding the music and seeing whether you go along well with it. I do not know about the other judges though.
No issues with that myself.

People could freestyle it for all I care.
Lolz. Sounds good. I've just recorded myself singing normal speed and then slower. Is it okay to post them and see what you guys think? I don't know which to enter. Hehe.
In my opinion, you should not. What you post in this topic should be final. If you want to get feedback, I suppose you can send it to some people and see what they think of it; however, not here.
Okay. Thanks for letting me know. ^^ If freestyle is allowed, then I may consider doing that. Does it matter if the original tune is altered a little or somewhat?
(Sep. 29, 2009  4:22 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Okay. Thanks for letting me know. ^^ If freestyle is allowed, then I may consider doing that. Does it matter if the original tune is altered a little or somewhat?

Honestly, I think creativity would be encouraged.
wow you have a really nice voice

edit: wow you have a REALLY nice voice. contest over

edit2: HAHAHAHA hearing you saying "BEYBLADE BEYBLADE METAL FIGHT" in this sweet, serene voice is killing me
(Sep. 29, 2009  4:52 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Sounds great! I have chosen to go freestyle. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSxPshKj98Y
voice is sweettttttttttt *_*
beynval you should come over and we'll do a duet lmao
(Sep. 29, 2009  5:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: beynval you should come over and we'll do a duet lmao
LOOLLL im really horrible. U wouldnt want to. Maybe beynjiji?
Duets are allowed.

Freestyle, Death Metal, Opera; I don't care it's all good.
(Sep. 29, 2009  6:22 PM)Khel Wrote: Death Metal

you'll rue the day
(Sep. 29, 2009  5:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: wow you have a really nice voice

edit: wow you have a REALLY nice voice. contest over

edit2: HAHAHAHA hearing you saying "BEYBLADE BEYBLADE METAL FIGHT" in this sweet, serene voice is killing me

Aww thank you Bey Brad! I'm really pleased you like it. ^^ Lolz I guess the song does sound very different (my one almost sounds like a ballad hehe) when it's sung slowly and not in the style of rock/punk.

And thanks to you too, Beynval! It's great to know you liked listening to my rendition of the opening as well. Khel, you've got some great ideas there of how to freestyle the song; the duets and death metal concepts are especially interesting. It'll be cool to see who else enters!
bbgold, i prefer your version to the original one! although this is not taking in account the style of the actual anime in which it would not fit since beyblade is supposed to be a fast paced anime with 'fighting' scenes.

Anyways, Good Job!
Thank you very much! And you prefer it to the original song? Wow! ^^ That's awesome to hear! Yes, the style in which I sang the opening does not match that of the true version nor the theme of the anime itself but that is the reason why I did it like this, lol - to be different and to see how it would sound slower and more sentimental/soft. I think it turned out fine.
(Sep. 29, 2009  4:52 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Sounds great! I have chosen to go freestyle. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSxPshKj98Y

you win