FACE CONTEST: MFB Opening Karaoke!

wow

this contest is going to suck if everyone's too self-conscious to enter
I'm not self conscious, and I definitely have no problem making a fool of myself, I just don't know how to say the friggen words.
i don't really get it, after listening to something 26 times i figured most of you would at least know how to pronounce the words if you saw them
I am absolutely ready to make a boring audio file where I neutrally pronounce each of the words so people can know how to pronounce them too ... Seriously, I think that if you can just manage to make a kind of thrilled 'r', everything else is extremely easy.

Also, as far as I remember, we were more or less fine with somebody making a good English version of the opening theme ... ?
I skip over the intro >.>
Yes, if you were able to make a fairly good english ver. it should be fine.

I mean, there is already English in it right? Well, sort of.

This is a for fun contest guys, appropriate creativity should be fine. Heck, I'm going to make an entry soon... well, if my schedule cools down. Yes, I know I'm not elligible for prizes, but I can still sing and make a video of it right? :o
(Sep. 28, 2009  8:58 PM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: This is a for fun contest guys, appropriate creativity should be fine. Heck, I'm going to make an entry soon... well, if my schedule cools down. Yes, I know I'm not elligible for prizes, but I can still sing and make a video of it right? :o

sweet, i get to make fun of you and you're not even eligible for a prize!

ps you're never on msn anymore why
I'm willing to give this a try, even though I'm a terrible singer...

I usually try to sing along with the openings and endings to shows I'm watching anyway.
I'm doing it. It will be on my youtube channel.
Is there a place where I can get a instrumental of the song?
(Sep. 28, 2009  8:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: sweet, i get to make fun of you and you're not even eligible for a prize!

ps you're never on msn anymore why

I'll reference you somehow >>

Can't decide whether or not to do an English ver or Japanese one LuL

Ah, yeah, I'm barely on my computer, usually signing in on my phone and so forth. Or I'm on for 20 minutes and can't be bothered to hit up an IM program :3
(Sep. 28, 2009  9:12 PM)fragbait Wrote: Is there a place where I can get a instrumental of the song?

I don't think so. Just make sure your voice is audible over the song.
(Sep. 28, 2009  8:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think that if you can just manage to make a kind of thrilled 'r', everything else is extremely easy.

I don't know why but when i read that I said the 'r' like a pirate. Chocked_2

Also, you all keep conplaining but in the end I still can't do it anyway but I do hope that people will take part in this since we haven't had a contest for a while and it would be a waste for this one to go nowhere after the long wait.
I plan to sing in english (I can already hardly pronounce anything in japanese, singing stuff would be similar to killing a pig) but if that can't be, I guess I'll sing in japanese...to your everlasting pain.
well, not going to inter it as well Unhappy but the idea isn't bad at all Tongue_out

but, i tbh prefer design contest.. even if we have done 2 already, but they seemed to be the most enjoyable ones to me. what about you guys?
So doing this.

Maybe a capella.
(Sep. 28, 2009  11:44 PM)asterisk93 Wrote: So doing this.

Maybe a capella.

ahaha yesss
haha the MFB opening reminds me of the dragonball kai opening xD
i might give this a try if i can find my head set
If I had a mic that didn't suck, I would so do this. Damnit. Pinching_eyes_2
Great idea, though.
LMAO I would only do this if I could do this with a bunch of my friends, all singing at once. I'd make an awesome edited video and post it up xD
(Sep. 29, 2009  2:04 AM)Cailany Wrote: What about multiple people (from WBO) singing it together?

I'm thinking about it.
ugh screw it nobody's going to enter
If I can find suitable equipment, I'll do it.

C'mon guys, it's really not that hard to follow. I sing along with Japanese all the time, if you have the lyrics in front of you, it's easy to understand the pronounciation and everything.
The first contest I can enter is a singing one? haha I'll see about this one. The FIGHTTTTTTTT part at like 0:48 secs might be fun to do.
put down the weights and pick up the mic G.