[East Coast, USA] Arise Spring Cherry Blossom PLEASE READ OP

Poll: Which Date is Best For You

February 19th
55.88%
February 26th
44.12%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
You guys can still all meet up anytime you guys choose to just beybattle and hang out. No one is stopping yall from doing that.

Haha Beyshark meet up
I think we should rename it. Anyone have a good idea? I think more of a springy name. I'll try to think of some and post them
Nah just keep the thread open for now.
You can post all your VA/MD spam stuff here haha.
Pointless to make a new thread sooo soon.

Like I said you can use this thread to do "Blader Meet-ups" and just have mini tourneys that don't involve beypoints.
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:11 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Nah just keep the thread open for now.
You can post all your VA/MD spam stuff here haha.
Pointless to make a new thread sooo soon.

Like I said you can use this thread to do "Blader Meet-ups" and just have mini tourneys that don't involve beypoints.
He got a point it would be nice for a Dollar Fee Tongue_out
(Dec. 28, 2010  3:56 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:47 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: ok a few things i got a different clear wheel so make wolf instead of fireblaze and is the tourney changed or cancelled what happened
It is not cancelled but we are considering a new date around Spring Break. I think maybe around late March or early April because idk when Spring Break is
March 20, 2011 is When Spring Begins. How about The Iris Battle Dash Tournament or The Neon Haru Battle Tower.
(Dec. 28, 2010  10:50 PM)Ichiro Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:47 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: ok a few things i got a different clear wheel so make wolf instead of fireblaze and is the tourney changed or cancelled what happened
It is not cancelled but we are considering a new date around Spring Break. I think maybe around late March or early April because idk when Spring Break is
March 20, 2011 is When Spring Begins. How about The Iris Battle Dash Tournament or The Neon Haru Battle Tower.
Irish Battle Bey
(Dec. 28, 2010  11:45 PM)Holyblades Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  10:50 PM)Ichiro Wrote:
Irish Battle Bey
Nice names and I'll change the name of the thread to "East Coast Mini Meet Ups" and now you can ignore the poll and everything else about the tourney
Ok so Were just gonna have A non-organized tourney Were we just Can meet up with people and battle I'm Ok with that it sounds good because I want to face Earthleone if he has the Guts lol The Member vs. The Leader
(Dec. 29, 2010  1:51 AM)Ichiro Wrote: Ok so Were just gonna have A non-organized tourney Were we just Can meet up with people and battle I'm Ok with that it sounds good because I want to face Earthleone if he has the Guts.
Rose Park in D.C :3
I purpose
Something Beysharks

"King of the Beysharks "
or something
Don;t makee a new thread yet cause it will be useless and become a spam thread lol
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:55 AM)BDaichi Wrote: I purpose
Something Beysharks

"King of the Beysharks "
or something
Don;t makee a new thread yet cause it will be useless and become a spam thread lol
hmm I Really Got an idea If i make an unorganized Tournament BUT With Legal Stadium only illegal go to Free play and Did the Job right Would that do any chance of me Becoming Official Judge like BDaichi?
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:53 PM)Holyblades Wrote:
Something Beysharks

"King of the Beysharks "
or something
hmm I Really Got an idea If i make an unorganized Tournament BUT With Legal Stadium only illegal go to Free play and Did the Job right Would that do any chance of me Becoming Official Judge like BDaichi?

Rephrase that I didn't understand?
id go if i knew where that place was cuz i live i virginia
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:06 PM)BDaichi Wrote:
Something Beysharks

"King of the Beysharks "
or something

hmm I Really Got an idea If i Do an Unorganized Tournament ONLY With Legal Takara Tomy stadium Illegal ones (Ex: Hasbro Stadium) Will go to Free Play is that a chance I can make an official event In the Future?
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:20 PM)Holyblades Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  5:06 PM)BDaichi Wrote:
Something Beysharks

"King of the Beysharks "
or something

hmm I Really Got an idea If i Do an Unorganized Tournament ONLY With Legal Takara Tomy stadium Illegal ones (Ex: Hasbro Stadium) Will go to Free Play is that a chance I can make an official event In the Future?
Maybe if it has a good turnout and you post it in your bio on your profile and the moderators see it
That might be A good idea But it will have to run well in order that to Happen.
(Dec. 29, 2010  8:15 PM)Ichiro Wrote: That might be A good idea But it will have to run well in order that to Happen.
YES LIKE PERFECT! <.< I was Thinking To Keep this Order clean we can do Blader # just to make it easy for us
wait whats that blader # and also um would we have to pay if its not official event and if we have to we could make it cheaper like a buck a person if we have to pay or is it still 5 bucks
So is it Going to be In Feb or another Date? It wont Take that Long if We have all the supplies.
(Dec. 29, 2010  8:34 PM)Ichiro Wrote: So is it Going to be In Feb or another Date? It wont Take that Long if We have all the supplies.
Another date in Mid March just for Warm up at Rose Park
(Dec. 29, 2010  8:33 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: wait whats that blader # and also um would we have to pay if its not official event and if we have to we could make it cheaper like a buck a person if we have to pay or is it still 5 bucks
yah one Dallor fee just for those Takara Tomy Prize

Edit: the Blader # is like Blader 1: HolyBlades
Blader 2 what ever person Facing off
Ok how about The beggining of March because Winter ends on March 20 and just To wrap up winter and to Start Spring.
(Dec. 29, 2010  8:35 PM)Holyblades Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  8:34 PM)Ichiro Wrote: So is it Going to be In Feb or another Date? It wont Take that Long if We have all the supplies.
(Dec. 29, 2010  8:33 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: wait whats that blader # and also um would we have to pay if its not official event and if we have to we could make it cheaper like a buck a person if we have to pay or is it still 5 bucks

thanks and off topic holyblades im joining the dragon blazes soon i have 21 hours
(Dec. 29, 2010  8:41 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  8:35 PM)Holyblades Wrote:

thanks and off topic holyblades im joining the dragon blazes soon i have 21 hours
So how about March 5 the First Saturday of March

Off Topic: Heh that means Were going to be Rivals BillyBlast because I'm on The Beysharks Team!