Earth saggitario D125SD (optional is to add a metal face)

so far i can only test this with a top tier attack type and a defence type which i will do tommorow my test with storm pegasis 100RF is right below and also im did thid combo cause i wanted something new instead of using top tier combos and such more ok here are the results

launcher used: beylauncher
stadium:takara tomy MFB attack type stadium
RF condition:used 5 times only and still self KO(note all self KOs are redone)
Earth mold:sono kong mold

round 1:earth saggitario won by outspin
round 2:earth saggitario won by outspin
round 3:earth saggitario won by outspin
round 4:storm pegasis won by stadium out
round 5:storm pegasis won by stadium out
round 6:storm pegasis won by stadium out
round 7:earth saggitario won by outspin
round 8:storm pegasis won by stadium out
round 9:earth saggitario won by outspin
round 10:earth saggitario won by outspin

and i truly hope my combo was useful and add a metal face if you want the defence to be much better

EDIT:this is a defence combo and i dont hae a metal face yet so yeah its optional
Why would you add a Metal face to a stamina combo? That would make it's spin time less which the opposite of what you want.
didnt i say its a defence combo if not i'll edit my post and thats the reason i put it against a attack type
I just assumed it's a stamina combo due to you using a STAMINA BOTTOM on it.
SD isn't always a stamina bottom, it's not even classified that by TT.
I agree with you OkiBlader, but that's not a very good reason for it at all. TT's classifications and statistics are best left ignored.
but its more suited to stamina beys and is a top tier stamina bottom
Neither are D or WD. S, BS, ES, MS are classified as Stamina bottoms; would you dare use them in a competitive combo?
wow i never knew my defence combo would create a havoc
lol tenzeku123
how about we continue to focus on the combo?
(Jun. 11, 2010  3:46 PM)♥ Wrote: I agree with you OkiBlader, but that's not a very good reason for it at all. TT's classifications and statistics are best left ignored.

My apologies, still sorta trusting the company over the community.
Gotta stop doing that D:
ok thx Okiblader so any good commens or complaints about my combo
If your going to create a defence combo you need to use the right parts

Saggitario - more suited for stamina since it's the second lightest wheel
D125 - not good for stamina since a good stamina track track needs to be high up
SD - Again only really good for stamina

Your combo would be more suited for stamina not defence. If you changed the track to DF145 it would be a top tier stamina combo.
(Jun. 11, 2010  4:39 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Saggitario - more suited for stamina since it's the second lightest wheel

Actually, it's the 3rd lightest clear wheel.
whatever the point still stands that it's quite light.
im starting to see that you did not read the first post i bored of using all the top tier combos heavy clear wheel the ball im trying to make a new combo and it seems much better than storm pegasis 100RF cause each time storm pegasis attacks it gets deflected or knocks earth saggitario to the tornado rigde and even though its a top tier stamina bottom im trying to make a new combo for myself
I might try this out later, but honestly, a 60% win rate against the type it's supposed to be strong against is not ideal for a defense type.
Seems more suited to a balance combo than a defence one since it's like defence/stamina.
(Jun. 11, 2010  4:39 PM)megablader2 Wrote: If your going to create a defence combo you need to use the right parts

Saggitario - more suited for stamina since it's the second lightest wheel
D125 - not good for stamina since a good stamina track track needs to be high up
SD - Again only really good for stamina

Your combo would be more suited for stamina not defence. If you changed the track to DF145 it would be a top tier stamina combo.
Thats great and everything, but everyone thought the original pegasis wheel sucked too -- now it's a great smash attack wheel.

Just because it seems like the parts won't go together well doesn't mean the blade won't perform. Until you test it, you should not be giving your opinion on whether the blade is effective.

I'm sure the original poster is well aware of what top tier parts and combos are. With a metal face, this blade might be a nice little compact defense blade with high stamina. It's certainly worth a try.
Alot of people on this forum are very dismisive someone should just test it out and give there opinion
Agreed; Megablader, you are one of the worst offenders of this, even after the stickied thread at the top of this forum ...
sorry guys i have not posted any results with a defence combo because recently while i was at the 3rd round my beylauncher broke so i have to get a new one even though i have two unopened beylaunchers i rather get new ones since there are more alot of beylaunchers here