EBA

Anyone play Elite Beat Agents here? I do, and I Love it! I beat the game. I got perfect on Survivor on Hard Rock. And a S Rank on Your the Inspiration, A B C, Makes no Difference, and a few others. I love this game because it's not like Guitar Hero were you push keys, you use the touch screen. And I love the songs Without a Fight, The Anthem, and Makes no Difference. So just say why you like the game, how far you are, and your favorite song(s) and why.
I hate to 'necro' a thread but,

I love this game.
I'm about halfway through it,I've had it fot about a year.(I don't get into games that much anymore).I like the songs you mentioned,I like the rytheme those songs hace.This game makes me want to dance sometimes but I don't because I can't..I didn't like pushing keys a flipping a bar like on Guitar Hero,it gets boring.
Not to brag but, I FINISHED IT IN EXPERT AND HARD AND ALL THE OTHERS IN ONE DAY BY STAYING UP LATE BLARGAKKJSDBBVEASFSETHIEMSANIKAAAAAAA!!!!!! Okay, I'm done. Like it because you don't have to hit any buttons. I like all of the songs. Nice selection.
I wish I could play this right now. However, with two sprained wrists, it'll be a little hard.

I hope there is a EBA 2. There's OSU 2, so there should be a EBA 2.

Hard Rock is too easy for me. When I play the other modes, I suck.