1.1 Delicacy Problems
3. Weight Disk (WD): Circle Balance
4. Running Core (RC): Manual Change Core
5. Other Versions
6. Dranzer Ms Gallery
7. Overall

Attack Ring (AR): Spiral Upper

Weight 20 g

The Spiral Upper, like the Metal Upper features two slight ramps, when spinning in this case left it causes a small upper attack. However with the RC provided, this does not work because of the height of the RC. But if this attack ring is used in customization thus using a smaller RC, this would be fine. Although, this Attack Ring has been outclassed for upper attack combinations by many further released HMS.

Moulds

When first released the head of the Spiral Upper attack ring was somewhat fragile and broke at some point, Takara has fixed this problem.

Weight Disk (WD): Circle Balance

Weight 15g

The Circle Balance is a good weight and is good for many different purposes. For more information view Circle Balance

Running Core (RC): Manual Change Core

Weight 2 g

The RC is properly one of the best features of this Beyblade because of its ability to switch from attack mode to Endurance mode. The RC of this Blade is different in Hasbro then in Takara and have few differences. The Takara version has a serious balance problem when the spin velocity is low and may cause many losses making it un-trust worthy. Whereas the Hasbro version which spins on a Semi Flat tip has less of a balancing problem but faces poor endurance. Either don’t make much movement unless placed on attack mode which has an overpowering speed causing the blade to fly out of the stadium constantly. In Endurance mode most movement is made in the centre of the Bey-stadium which can be good or bad depending on the opponent.

Other Versions
5 Saints Booster pack: Grey
HMS Booster Act 4: Pink and Red

Dranzer MS Gallery:

(More pictures will be added if this article is published)

Overall
Dranzer MS is a rather weak HMS due to its balance and Endurance problems and lack of good parts for customizations. Although it was one of the earliest made and was good in its time but has now been out classed.
Great effort! You should take a look at the format and writing-style of other HMS beyblade articles though... The "Where to Buy this Blade" and "Other Equipment" sections are not necessary. And neither is "Average Spinning Time".

And for the record, Dranzer MS is one of the worst HMS.
(Jul. 12, 2009  4:27 PM)Aqua Wrote: Great effort! You should take a look at the format and writing-style of other HMS beyblade articles though... The "Where to Buy this Blade" and "Other Equipment" sections are not necessary. And neither is "Average Spinning Time".

And for the record, Dranzer MS is one of the worst HMS.

I dont thinks so. Have you ever had one? Confused
(Nice Signature by the way)
(Jul. 12, 2009  4:33 PM)DranzerMS Wrote: I dont thinks so. Have you ever had one? Confused
(Nice Signature by the way)

I own every HMS Beyblade and can say without a doubt that Dranzer MS is one of the worst.
I don't mean to be a downer, but most of the facts in this aren't accurate at all because Dranzer MS is outclassed now. The format isn't as professional as it should be and the point of these articles are supposed to focus on only the hobby opposed to the anime. Also, spin time and the stars on the Beyblades don't mean anything important.
(Jul. 12, 2009  6:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I own every HMS Beyblade and can say without a doubt that Dranzer MS is one of the worst.

Oh Realli well its no wolborg Ms but it can beat any of the 5 main blades (e.g. dragoon ms, driger ms, draciel ms) It also beat my bros wyvern dj. My old hasbro one used to beat advance arverager and get quite close to beating dark effigy ms. But I guess I cant change your opinion.

For now on if anybodi wishes to comment on this article i'de rather they didnt insult dranzer Ms. Yea its not the best HMS but thats no reason to say it's rubbish.
Those 5 are outclassed as well. Dragoon MS's RC is the only useful part from those. Wyvern DJ is carp and so is Adv. Averazer uncustomized.
(Jul. 12, 2009  6:36 PM)DranzerMS Wrote: For now on if anybodi wishes to comment on this article i'de rather they didnt insult dranzer Ms. Yea its not the best HMS but thats no reason to say it's rubbish.

It is "rubbish", and if you want people to consider your articles at all you need to expect criticism. Frankly, this article isn't accurate enough to go on the wiki. It's more like a fanboy article than anything objective.
(Jul. 12, 2009  6:36 PM)DranzerMS Wrote: But I guess I cant change your opinion.

It's not really an opnion, it's more of a fact.

And you don't judge beyblades based on how they perform uncostumized, you judge them based on the usefulness of their individual parts.
(Jul. 12, 2009  6:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It is "rubbish", and if you want people to consider your articles at all you need to expect criticism. Frankly, this article isn't accurate enough to go on the wiki. It's more like a fanboy article than anything objective.

Well I dont mind criticsm on the article but not the blade Brad
(Jul. 12, 2009  6:45 PM)Aqua Wrote: It's not really an opnion, it's more of a fact.

And you don't judge beyblades based on how they perform uncostumized, you judge them based on the usefulness of their individual parts.

Well I dont. I use their peices as one blade which is themselves. I dont do Customizations as much but thx ani way
Smile
(Jul. 12, 2009  6:48 PM)DranzerMS Wrote: Well I dont mind criticsm on the article but not the blade Brad

Why are you emotionally attached to a spinning top? In this case, criticism on both is required, because you need to see that Dranzer MS isn't a strong Beyblade. There is nothing about it that multiple other parts don't do better. You have written an article making Dranzer MS out to be something it is not.
(Jul. 12, 2009  6:48 PM)DranzerMS Wrote: Well I dont. I use their peices as one blade which is themselves. I dont do Customizations as much but thx ani way
Smile

You cannot be a strong Blader without customization. If you don't customize, you shouldn't be writing articles about Beyblades.
(Jul. 12, 2009  6:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why are you emotionally attached to a spinning top? In this case, criticism on both is required, because you need to see that Dranzer MS isn't a strong Beyblade. There is nothing about it that multiple other parts don't do better. You have written an article making Dranzer MS out to be something it is not.

You cannot be a strong Blader without customization. If you don't customize, you shouldn't be writing articles about Beyblades.

Well Bey Brad I thought ude think alot of spinning tops considerin u made a whole website devoted to them. Well nevermind I wont write anymore articles
I do think a lot of them, I love this game, but I also think critically about it and recognize that in the end they're just tops. They don't have feelings. I like Beyblades when they are strong or fun, but you have to acknowledge the weaknesses rather than covering your ears and screaming.
(Jul. 12, 2009  6:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I do think a lot of them, I love this game, but I also think critically about it and recognize that in the end they're just tops. They don't have feelings. I like Beyblades when they are strong or fun, but you have to acknowledge the weaknesses rather than covering your ears and screaming.

Well I will edit this whole article for you then BeyBrad
Wot do u think of that?
(Jul. 12, 2009  7:01 PM)DranzerMS Wrote: Well I will edit this whole article for you then BeyBrad
Wot do u think of that?

Um?

I'm not trying to be offensive, really. But there's a reason most of the articles here are written by the same people; they're Beyblade "experts". While we all sincerely appreciate the effort, I'm not sure your knowledge is at that level.
Can anybody name some more bbooster packs with dranzer ms. I know there was one in black with a white advance Averager but i dont know what it is called

By the way I hope this is better now guys. if there are any more problems just say
Read over a few wiki articles for MS blades. There are multiple different ways you use to say things that we have standardized. It has pretty decent content for a first time though Smile Maybe try and write another article first on a different blade.
Thx but wot are those things thatt u havent standardized? I need to know so I can improve this article until its finnally good enough
Things like "Delicacy Problems", this should be in "Moulds" and things like that.
Oh thx I will update this article with things like that in mind
Smile
Read the articles for Wolborg MS, and Samurai Changer MS. Pay careful attention to how they're written.
Thx for the advice Bey Brad. I hope I can make this article reach everybodis expectations
Smile
hey i thought it was fine it's a spinning top game that was another gimmick to make money that people bought into, while being fun don't take it to seriously at least he tried and it's the best dranzer ms article I've found so far.

thank you brad for making the web sight
Wut!? Yes, it's just a spinning top game. But that doesn't mean the article doesn't need to be true. Most members here play beyblade competitively, so we are taking it seriously.
(Aug. 29, 2009  12:52 AM)itachi_wolf Wrote: hey i thought it was fine it's a spinning top game that was another gimmick to make money that people bought into, while being fun don't take it to seriously at least he tried and it's the best dranzer ms article I've found so far.

thank you brad for making the web sight

Thanks that realli makes me feel that writing this article was worth while Smile As for Pichuscute I dont kno where I lied in the article but okay. Dj - Uh.