Dragon Drive (manga)

Poll: Heard Of DD

Yes...
33.33%
No fill me in...
66.67%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
This is my favorite manga (next Beyblade)!
In this thread say if you know what it is so I could possiblly fill you in... or talk about what you like about it...
I LOVE CHIBI!
Here is the wiki! http://doragondoraibu.wikia.com/wiki/Reiji_Ozora
Now...READ UP! http://www.kivmanga.com/Dragon_Drive_-_R...chia_Y/001
I bought all 14 volumes way back when, and I actually liked the series. But it's now in my list of manga I'm not reading and will be selling.

It really isn't bad, but it's just not my thing anymore. If anyone wants to buy the complete series, PM me.
I just read the first 20 pages yesterday and love it, idk why but there's just something about it
(Dec. 05, 2011  3:34 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: I just read the first 20 pages yesterday and love it, idk why but there's just something about it
I know right it gets even betterTongue_out_wink

in the 3rd one now and totally agree and this is my top three manga's now
1.) Dragon Drive
2.) Beyblade- counting plastic & MFB
3.) the Warriors manga side series
if there was a series of english manga for mother aka EarthBound it would replace as 1 though
my fav part so far was the ending of the first one
AGB thank you I think so too... if you could pass the good word of DD around k?
Ya I can pass the word about this manga
Thank you this should become a team you know me and you both live close we could make a team we are some of the better bladers around here!
for getting people into DD or for beyblade, if for beyblade idk if it's OK because I'm already in a team
Ok Hey I noticed you have a dragonadopters!
ya what dose that have to do with DD beside the dragon part, not to be mean XD
can any one tell me whats stores would have DD manga
HA sorry I got off track and your best bet is probably ebay/amazon...
dang, I was hoping to find them at stores but I guess it's ok because I could read Dragon Drive on that web site for free
and if my brother found more stuff that has something to do with dragons that's mine he would make my life worse than he already have...
LOL thats a whole nuther story!
(back on topic(cough))
what is everyones favorite part of the story so far!
This thread is made to acknowledge and talk about the Dragon Drive series, as you have intended. Conversations outside of the topic, especially if it's just between two people, should be kept in PMs.
I remember reading this series all the time, I got so mad when it ended, but like most manga, it haded to end sometime or another. After going back and reading it, the series sadly seemed to be a bit borring to me now.
(Jun. 21, 2012  3:53 AM)VentusVirgoLeo Wrote: I remember reading this series all the time, I got so mad when it ended, but like most manga, it haded to end sometime or another. After going back and reading it, the series sadly seemed to be a bit borring to me now.

I have to agree with you on that one, I felt the same around Vol. 3