Does anyone know about turneys

I mean i know they are gonna happen in small scall but is it going to be a good thing if someone in the beyblade world organizes big tournements like nationals for the plastics? i wana be the best blader in the us and mayby the us champ can verse a canadian champ and decide whose the best blader in North America.
And the winners of big tournments can earn beybpoints and then they can open beyblade stores all over the us were u use beypoints for stuff. Or for japenese blades that wont even hit the US stores. And unrelated are they going to release beypoint counters in U.S so people can keep track, Then they could have a tournement system where the more beypoints you have the bigger the tournements you can enter.
I for one hopw they do something with beypoints and tournements in the U.S but is any one related to the beyblade world going to organize big tournements

And to the post below i say one thing
im not interested in starting a little turny i am talking about some major person organizing MAJOR tournements with big prizes and im not requesting a turny in my town
(Sep. 12, 2010  9:23 PM)madden610 Wrote: I mean i know they are gonna happen in small scale but is it going to be a good thing if someone in the beyblade world organizes big tournements like nationals for the plastics?

(No.Not for plastics)

i wana be the best blader in the us and mayby the us champ can verse a canadian champ and decide whose the best blader in North America.

(You have to beat Tyson first.)
(The "Best" blader would have to beat EVERY beyblader in N.America+Canada to be the best)

And the winners of big tournaments can earn beypoints and then they can open beyblade stores all over the us were u use beypoints for stuff. Or for japenese blades that wont even hit the US stores.

(Very expensive to even think about)

And unrelated are they going to release beypoint counters in U.S so people can keep track, Then they could have a tournement system where the more beypoints you have the bigger the tournements you can enter.

(Buy two Beypointers. You'll have 99999 in no time. See the problem?)

I for one hopw they do something with beypoints and tournements in the U.S but is any one related to the beyblade world going to organize big tournements?

(They wont.Depending how "Big" your talking about)

And to the post below i say one thing
im not interested in starting a little turny i am talking about some major person organizing MAJOR tournements with big prizes and im not requesting a turny in my town

(Some Major person most likely wouldn't do it because of how much it would cost.)
(Why don't you make a tournament in your town?)

[Image: PPFAOsh.png]
Thoughts are within the quote.
For a second i thought the title said "Does anyone know about turkeys?"