Dexter

This is a Showtime series, so I doubt many of you have actually seen it on TV. However, I urge you to download this show.

This is real life Death Note. It is just so friggin' amazing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dexter_%28TV_series%29
Oh go to hell; I came in here, all geared up to talk about Dexter's Laboratory and...

Well frankly... I'm ANNOYED. >8(
Alice Wrote:Oh go to hell; I came in here, all geared up to talk about Dexter's Laboratory and...

ahahha

that show is awesome too.

Alice, watch this show. i think its something youd like (Hannibal-like guy)
The Show is Awsome and Funny. I rreally don't see it on Cartoon Network no more.
Beyblade14 Wrote:The Show is Awsome and Funny. I rreally don't see it on Cartoon Network no more.

lmfao. I think this kid had a rooneyt moment.

Dexter sounds really interesting. The character really is a "real life" Kira Chocked.
Mr. Toto Wrote:Sounds...morbid.

It really is.

Really adult show.
Season 2 has been good. Not much killing, but a lot of drama.
Vulcan Wrote:Season 2 has been good. Not much killing, but a lot of drama.

Just finished Season 1.

Why didn't they stick to the book Unhappy
Alice Wrote:Oh go to hell; I came in here, all geared up to talk about Dexter's Laboratory and...

me too
Also duped by the name, but I will get around to watching this sometime, especially since it does sound like the same concept of Death Note without the note, shinigami, and magic, and L. I am sad that there is no L. It's more or less a guy with Light's mission and cops are trying to stop him. Death Note, stripped down.
I really like this show. Deedee was pretty annoying after a while, though.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I really like this show. Deedee was pretty annoying after a while, though.

"OoooOooooohhh....Button....." (This name change ain't gonna go over well with the locals.)
Tamer Brad Wrote:I really like this show. Deedee was pretty annoying after a while, though.

carp off

stuff like this is what pisses people off about you
Artie Wrote:

carp off

dude, like two people thought it was about dexter's lab, it's just a joke, calm the hell down

you can change it back you know
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

carp off

dude, like two people thought it was about dexter's lab, it's just a joke, calm the hell down

you can change it back you know

i don't care. there was no reason to do it.

it wasn't nearly as funny as you thought it was at the time.
what's your problem?
Tamer Brad Wrote:what's your problem?

Just forget it.

Topic is dead after this anyway.
Tamer Brad Wrote:what's your problem?

Artie opened a topic to discuss something he has a genuine interest in.

You(the owner of the board) helped in derailing it. Now the topic basically dead.
Not yet, if I can help it. I'm going to have to check this out when I go home next, because I have no HBO here. Have you read the books at all?