Darkangel's Story #1 Battle for the fate of earth(Plz vote on poll)

Poll: do you like my story

bad(hate it)
10.29%
good(i like it)
32.35%
awesome(i love it
57.35%
Total: 100% 68 vote(s)
yeah sparta did a really good job
(Feb. 22, 2011  11:40 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: yeah sparta did a really good job

Can't wait till next chapta! Can you plz try to use Sai cuz he hasn't had a real battle before?
yeah he will the next chapter is all about his battle with jacksion.
nice story, caracther request ok

Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85-110 RHF/RS
BeyBlade Type: Attack/Defense
BeyBlade description:
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode as thick shurikens, and upper mode as a kunai
Ninja: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kunai
MSBSCH85-110: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with a external shell resembling a shuriken, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85. The Shuriken Blades are made of metal
RHF/RS: HF/S with the tips made of rubber
character bio: wears Black all the time, helpful and cool, classmates are jealous of him
super attack:
“Silent death,” Silent Ninja disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken
“100 Slices of The Ninjas’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, cheating a black hurricane and flies up in the air to smash the opponent’s bey into 5 pieces.
BeyBlade color: all black
age 12
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU KKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Feb. 23, 2011  5:25 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: nice story, caracther request ok

BeyBlade: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85-110 RHF/RS
BeyBlade description:
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode as thick shurikens, and upper mode as a kunai
Ninja: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kunai
MSBSCH85-110: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with a external shell resembling a shuriken, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85. The Shuriken Blades are made of metal
RHF/RS: HF/S with the tips made of rubber
character bio: wears Black all the time, helpful and cool, classmates are jealous of him
super attack:
“Silent death,” Silent Ninja disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken
“100 Slices of The Ninjas’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, cheating a black hurricane and flies up in the air to smash the opponent’s bey into 5 pieces.
BeyBlade color: all black
age 12
tone down the special moves down.and is he good or bad
(Feb. 23, 2011  5:34 AM)Vampire 123 Wrote: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU KKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my name is not kevin.but its okay and your welcome
That was an awesome story! I really like it! I don't have the time for a character request but i will make one tommorow!
okay and he can be good or bad
thank you
Here is my character request:
Name: Daniel "The Joker" Johnson
Bey: Dark Clown PO145WD. PO stands for pop-out. Every time Daniel commands it to, little springs pop out and hit the opponent. Clown clear wheel has a bunch of clowns on it and is black and grey. The clowns have an evil face on them.
Appearance: Black hoodie and shirt. Pale white skin and grey hair. He wears a grey and black clown suit, and has a grey and black nose. He looks very insane and evil. He wears big floppy grey shoes like a clown.
Description: He was crazed by a traumatic childhood experience(being bullied, because he was not a very good blader). Ever since then, he has become hungry for power and is very strong and evil. He has sworn to get revenge on all those people who misteated him.

HE IS BAD AND EVIL!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS ALSO A VERY STRONG BLADER!
Two brothers were separated at birth, without knowing the fate of the world was on their shoulders. Ginta, a 15-year-old antisocial boy who only trusts those close two him, controls darkness with his bey darkness Hades. Kei, a fun loving happy optimistic 15 year old, controls light with his bey light Zeus. Both were abandoned and rejected by the outside world for a prophecy foretold their fate would be a grim one. They have found each other and united, completely changing the beyblade metagame. Now they must face an evil of unimaginable power, whose bey comes from the deepest darkest pits of hell. His name is Phantom. How will Ginta and Kei stop this evil and save the world? Find out in the new story made by Sparta and I:Olympus's Last Stand.
the story is on sparta new site the beyblade asscotion.the one of first 15 people after the first chapter is done.who join and post about the story get to do a charcter request and that request special bey in the story.but other than who when the contest there well NOT BE ANY CHARCTER REQUEST I REAPEAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY CHARCTER REQUEST.the winner of the contest will be pm'ed.
(Feb. 26, 2011  11:14 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: Two brothers were separated at birth, without knowing the fate of the world was on their shoulders. Ginta, a 15-year-old antisocial boy who only trusts those close two him, controls darkness with his bey darkness Hades. Kei, a fun loving happy optimistic 15 year old, controls light with his bey light Zeus. Both were abandoned and rejected by the outside world for a prophecy foretold their fate would be a grim one. They have found each other and united, completely changing the beyblade metagame. Now they must face an evil of unimaginable power, whose bey comes from the deepest darkest pits of hell. His name is Phantom. How will Ginta and Kei stop this evil and save the world? Find out in the new story made by Sparta and I:Olympus's Last Stand.
the story is on sparta new site the beyblade asscotion.the one of first 15 people after the first chapter is done.who join and post about the story get to do a charcter request and that request special bey in the story.but other than who when the contest there well NOT BE ANY CHARCTER REQUEST I REAPEAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY CHARCTER REQUEST.the winner of the contest will be pm'ed.
Yes. If you make the first post about the story (DO NOT SPAM) You get to have a character request. However there is a catch: The Beyblade is already chosen. You cannot request a beyblade . But the character is yours Smile
yes i forgot to mention that thank you sparta
(Feb. 26, 2011  11:19 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  11:14 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: Two brothers were separated at birth, without knowing the fate of the world was on their shoulders. Ginta, a 15-year-old antisocial boy who only trusts those close two him, controls darkness with his bey darkness Hades. Kei, a fun loving happy optimistic 15 year old, controls light with his bey light Zeus. Both were abandoned and rejected by the outside world for a prophecy foretold their fate would be a grim one. They have found each other and united, completely changing the beyblade metagame. Now they must face an evil of unimaginable power, whose bey comes from the deepest darkest pits of hell. His name is Phantom. How will Ginta and Kei stop this evil and save the world? Find out in the new story made by Sparta and I:Olympus's Last Stand.
Yes. If you make the first post about the story (DO NOT SPAM) You get to have a character request. However there is a catch: The Beyblade is already chosen. You cannot request a beyblade . But the character is yours Smile

Let me guess, the bey is for the evil guy? Chocked_2
no.good guy or bad whatever side your charcter is on
(Feb. 28, 2011  4:09 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: no.good guy or bad whatever side your charcter is on
kk, I'm gonna post in a little bit
if you read closey it says that the constant starts after the first chapter is written which has not.
[/quote]tone down the special moves down.and is he good or bad
There, so am i in?
BeyBlade: starts with: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85RHF/RS, final form is: Silent Samurai MKSCH85 WRHF/RWD

BeyBlade description:
Face: A shuriken in the middle, between two kantanas and the writing SAMURAI for Silent Samurai and NINJA for Silent Ninja (color: all decals black on silver background)
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode (renamed Rapid Strike mode) as thick shurikens, and upper mode (renamed Slice mode) as a kantana (color: un-painted)
Samurai: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kantanas (color; silver)
Ninja: same as Samurai except that the dragon heads are shaped like kunai (color: silver)
MKSCH85: Metal Kantana Spring Change Height 8.5mm – 11.0mm, same as MSBSCH85 except that the Shuriken Blade is changed with 4 kantanas (color: translucent silver for the plastic, un-painted metal for the “blades”)
MSBSCH85: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with an external shell resembling a shuriken made of metal, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85.
RHF/RS: Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Sharp (can change during combat at Izuma’s command)
WRHF/RWD: Wide Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Wide Defense (can change during combat at Izuma’s command (color: translucent silver for plastic, black for the rubber))
Super attacks:
Level 1: “Silent death,” Silent Samurai disappears and hits opponent with a 5 kunai and shuriken and kantanas
Level 2: “10 Slices of The Samurais’’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 9th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, gaining enough energy to hit the opposing bey real hard.
Level X: “Infinite Blade” Samurai appears and slices at the opponent’s bey with such speed and power that the opposing bey instantly stops and flies out of the stadium 10 meters away, breaking it in half. (Last resort, can only be used three times in a year!)
Spin Direction: Left
Character bio:
Clothes: Black Armani Exchange T-Shirt with black GUESS jeans and a silver cloak with black flames (cloak is based on Minato from NARUTO) clothes all the time
Attitude: helpful and cool, classmates are jealous of him. When he promises something, you can guarantee that he will keep his promise unless it has anything to do with murder or theft. Lost his brothers in a explosion when he was 10 yrs old.
again tone then down.all three of them.because bsically they are all i hit kills.
Sorry to anyone who didn’t get a major role in my story but this is the last chapter unless I decide to do an aftermath.

CHAPTER 35 THE END.

We had just freed everyone. I thought that we were on a role. So I proposed to everyone” why don’t we end this today. Lets go raid there base and take everyone out. I mean Ethan just defeated one of there best bladers pretty easy”. Ethan said” yes that would be a great idea. After the blow we just gave them it should be easy”. Everyone else agreed. So we got ready and left. We arrived at there base in 2 hours. Outside was just who I excepted. It was Alex. I said” lets end this right now Alex”.” your funeral” he said confidently. I said” in your dreams”. We set up our gear and chanted” 3.………2.…………1 Let it rip”. Sirius and Stigma landed and lunged at each other instantly. When they collided it sent a shockwave so strong that we were all pushed back. Sirius and Stigma collided again sending another shockwave. Sirius went for another attack but right before they collided Sirius moved away and attacked Stigma from behind. Sirius then launched barrage of attacks at Stigma. I can’t believe it we’re winning we’re actually winning. Wait a second aren’t Sirius and Stigma equal I thought to myself. As if Alex red my mind he said” your wondering why you winning aren’t you”. I said” yes I am”.” well the answer is simple really. Unless your stupid. I mean haven’t you noticed yet that your special. You came back to life that isn’t something everyone can do. Your not human. Ugh do I have to spell it out for you. You’re an angel”.“ what the hell. How am I an angel” I said. As if it was on cue angel wings came out of my back and a halo appeared at the top of my head. I said” wait if I’m an angel then that means mom and dad weren’t my real parents”. Alex said” yes they are. Well while your finding stuff out I guess I can tell you everything before I kill. First off I am not your brother. Second Ethan over there is your real brother”. I said” what Ethan is not my brother you are”. Alex said” no I’m not your freaking brother. But enough of that lets get back to the battle”. Stigma then launched a counter strike to Sirius’ barrage. Then Sirius and Stigma back away from each other and crashed into the other at full speed. It then turned into a standstill with them grinding and crashing into each other. Alex said” now eplison”. At that exact moment eplison launched her bey but instead of attacking Sirius wolf attacked Stigma. Sirius also attacked as well. I said” what are you doing traitor”. eplison said” I am so sorry please forgive me. But we can deal with that later right now we need to beat Alex”. I agreed. Sirius and wolf kept hammering Stigma. Suddenly a dark aura covered him and he blew both wolf and Sirius away with ease. Alex said” your are fools for thinking you can beat me. Now witness what none have seen before the true power of Stigma”. Sirius and wolf tried to attack Stigma again but they were just blown away. Then Stigma went on the attack. Stigma was so powerful that every time he hit Sirius I would be hurt as well. After awhile I could barely stand from how hurt I was. Ethan said” come on guys we have to help Kevin”.” no this is my battle” I said. I continued to get injured. Then Alex said” I am tried of this. Stigma Ultimate move hydra vortex”. Stigma(spirit)came out of its bey and using its three heads it shot three huge blasts of dark energy at Sirius. It then started to spin around him(Sirius)and created a huge vortex of that dark energy. Lastly stigma rammed into Sirius at full speed causing him to stop spinning. Alex then said” and this time I will make sure you stay down”. Alex then used his special move on me. It made a huge hole through me.

*thalia’s POV*
I couldn’t believe my eyes as I saw Kevin falling down dead for the second time. Alex said” and don’t think you can come back to life. See its not going to work if you don’t have a body”. He used his special move again but this time it completely destroyed Kevin. Tears flowed out of my eyes. Then Alex said” now with that pest gone darkness may reign over this planet”.

*aftermath Unknown persons POV*
The rest of the gang tried to fight Alex’s reign of terror. But none were strong enough to beat him and one by one they died until lastly Ethan died as well. Then Alex reign stayed untouched for many years. Thus starting a new era. An era of darkness.

This the end of my story. Thank you to everyone who has been with me from the beginning .and thank you to all my fans out there. You guys are the best
I'm sad it ended but it was really good! Great final chapter.
thank you
that's sad man..can a moderator close this cause he's done!!
whats sad