DRAGOON STAR SAY:^_^HI EVERYONE!!!^_^

StupidStupidStupidHI!I'M DRAGOON STAR AND I LOOOOVVVE THE FANTASTIC WORLD OF BEYBLADE!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome DRAGOON STAR! Have fun here at WBO. Smile
Bladebreaker-R

Welcome Dragoon Star! Dragoon forever!
-Beyblades are not toys. They are tools. Tools that are used to make new friends, rivals, meet people, and settle differences. I am a warrior. A Beywarrior. I travel the world meeting people and making friends with my tools. I am a champion. I am a Christian. I am a hero.-
.......wow..........
the entire speech about how beys arent toys is a signature, so I didnt type it. It comes in everything I type. See?
ah...ok,ok,ok,ok,.but is so awesome!!!isn't it???
hi mezz!
Dragoon Star, Imma friend you now. Smile
I'm 11 years old. How about you? I am not gonna do anything bad, I just wanna know.
HI Smile
Welcome to WBO!
welcome to the wbo! whereabouts are you from? xd*keen to find some more syd bladers*
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy it here Smile
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!sorry i woke up now.(I'm 11 years old. How about you? I am not gonna do anything bad, I just wanna know.)
Bladebreaker-R i'm 13 .(whereabouts are you from? Pinching_grin*keen to find some more syd bladers) For momiji manju i'm from italy so i don't speak english very well.I've played bayblade since i was a child and now I'm not tired yet!my favorite character is Takao Kinomiya(in the italian anime), tyson(in the english anime),and my favourite bey is dragoon g.
(Apr. 06, 2010  9:42 AM)DRAGOON STAR Wrote: I'M BACK!!!!!!!!sorry i woke up now.(I'm 11 years old. How about you? I am not gonna do anything bad, I just wanna know.)
Bladebreaker-R i'm 13 .(whereabouts are you from? Pinching_grin*keen to find some more syd bladers) For momiji manju i'm from italy so i don't speak english very well.I've played bayblade since i was a child and now I'm not tired yet!my favorite character is Takao Kinomiya(in the italian anime), tyson(in the english anime),and my favourite bey is dragoon g.

haha if you want to comment on the exact post someone said, you can just click the 'quote' button in the bottom right. It'd save you typing so much, and it would clear things up for us

And of course welcome Grin
(Apr. 06, 2010  9:47 AM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: haha if you want to comment on the exact post someone said, you can just click the 'quote' button in the bottom right. It'd save you typing so much, and it would clear things up for us

And of course welcome Grin
like this??????
i've learned!!!!WOW!!!!!!
Yes, like that. Joyful_3

Hi and welcome to the World Beyblade Organisation! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Your English is very good by the way. Plus, if you didn't already know, there's an Italian forum on here and a section in the Bey Wiki in the language too.
(Apr. 06, 2010  2:29 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Yes, like that. Joyful_3

Hi and welcome to the World Beyblade Organisation! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Your English is very good by the way. Plus, if you didn't already know, there's an Italian forum on here and a section in the Bey Wiki in the language too.

Stupid thanks for all!!!
Welcome!!!!!