DFO(Dungeon Fighter Online)

Hey does anyone play DFO? DFO is a side scrolling mmo kind of like streets of rage. U choose a charchter(class mage etc)Its really fun and leveling doesnt take long. Its a game made by nexon and updates are doing good.Add my mains Joyful_2. Mains:WorldAvenger,OZero ithink o.o.ViperScythe i make lots a chars so my mains might change

Edit: http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net/#
I used to, actually. I was a Gunner called "Zolda." Actually Preferred Gunners more than anything else, but I don't know if I'm willing to return to the game. I got tired of it after awhile because it took so long to level up. That, and i just plain sucked at this game.
(Aug. 05, 2011  3:43 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I used to, actually. I was a Gunner called "Zolda." Actually Preferred Gunners more than anything else, but I don't know if I'm willing to return to the game. I got tired of it after awhile because it took so long to level up. That, and i just plain sucked at this game.
Games not that bad and they relased thief class...but i want male fighter so yah... i use gunners to much @_@
I can't do it. Like some quests that require me to juggle, I can't do it with Slayers and Fighters. Only Gunners. Compared to Mabinogi, I'm not much of a Melee person in DFO.
Eh. The game is still fun, but the new Thief class? OVERPOWERED LIKE HELL! Remember when you were a noob, and even with a Priest it took you three hits to kill the goblins? Thief does it in one. And kills the boss in four. It's just not fair to me. Anyway, Wrecking Balls. They are pretty underrated for a class that can deal so much damage without getting touched.
(Aug. 06, 2011  2:55 AM)Temporal Wrote: Eh. The game is still fun, but the new Thief class? OVERPOWERED LIKE HELL! Remember when you were a noob, and even with a Priest it took you three hits to kill the goblins? Thief does it in one. And kills the boss in four. It's just not fair to me. Anyway, Wrecking Balls. They are pretty underrated for a class that can deal so much damage without getting touched.
Really?It took me about 4 hits to kill the boss without skills with thief.with skills it was bout 3
....I heard they made the game a lot easier, but that's carping ridiculous...
That's just the thief. It's INSANELY overpowered. It still takes the rest of us ten hits at LEAST. It's not fair... That's why you see so many around nowadays. Oh, and it seems now people are finally hitting level 70 in droves.
Heh. I'm still Level 30 last time I checked. I don't have much of a reason to play this game anymore. But there are times when I'm tempted to get back on...

Tell me: what will make it worth playing DFO again?
Well, some events give you a crapload of stuff, the game looks better, and Nexon cleaned up some quests so they aren't impossible. Also, there are 'hotspot' events where you get five or six pots if you are online at 5pm or something on a specific day.
(Aug. 06, 2011  9:31 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Heh. I'm still Level 30 last time I checked. I don't have much of a reason to play this game anymore. But there are times when I'm tempted to get back on...

Tell me: what will make it worth playing DFO again?

male fighter.. it will make life easier much much easier.