Custom Super Bey XD

well i was sorta watching a LOT of videos of the top 3 type beys, quetz, libra, and virgo. I sortof came up with an idea of a super deadly SMASH bey.

Here it is:

Metal face(with the sticker OF COURSE)

Leone's Metal wheel

Low Track

Rubber Flat

(winged Tracks/Saggitarrio tracks) quetz is a low swipe attacker, so you could use
more defensive tracks, but i do not know how low LEone RF would be with the low tracks so yeah... someone test this beast out.

P.S. i do not know if it will go over weight limit, so remove metal face if it does
I Already have a friend who tested this out on Virgo's and Libra's super combos.
P.S. just use Quet's 90 track LOL
Though I personally quite like this combo, and it does have quite a lot of smash attack potential. It just has far too much recoil to be a viable option.
you forgot the weight XD
and because it's really low on the ground, due to peg's 105 or quet's 90
It does not go over the weight limit. This is not a good attack combo, just to be clear.
driger gt did a video pf leone 100rf vs libra c145wb here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq28kNt7DN0 just to show how leone could work.
i just saw that now, i was actually somewhat suprised at the smash power it has, against even libra's super defence combo. but then i was thinking Leone could have a semi-upper if he had 90 rf
due to the weight on the wheel, storm leone has a lot of upper attack power.because flats travel on one side instead of the other. if it had a low track like, im sure it could be an amazing blade
wow! cant believe it beat libra c145WB.........
Conduct some tests and see how high it's win percentage is. It does perform some impressive KOs, but in my experience the Wheel has never been consistent.
I fought it with virgo's super stamina mode, in 10 rounds it won 9 times, but i think it can have a 100% against virgo, if i get a 90 track for it. cause i dont have 90 track
i sortof came up with an equation Atk power= speed+angle+weight of the object+ spin velocity
speed= RF
Angle= 90 track, and because of the weight, it will do an upper when automatically attacking
weight= about 43-45 grams? i just know that its heavy
spin velocity is just decent, but the speed of RF pressed with the weight makes up for it. RF has decent spin velocity
i found the Leone's angle to go under virgo slightly when attacking, making virgo fly off literally
hey what makes the libra so good anyway i havent batteled agianst one yet
(Jan. 18, 2010  1:51 AM)jwb97a Wrote: hey what makes the libra so good anyway i havent batteled agianst one yet

probley should use the ask a question get an anwser thread but its because of its weight and round shape.
(Jan. 18, 2010  12:01 AM)StormLeoneRF Wrote: i found the Leone's angle to go under virgo slightly when attacking, making virgo fly off literally

Leone Does not Have upper attack If You mean that.

what is a swipe attacker?
im mean like his wheel goes under virgo's because of virgo's height, and leo has angled wheels which the tips definetly go under, swipe attackers are attackers that use their wheel design to their advantage E.X. Storm pegasus
leone could have upper attack at 90 tracks, but it has a lower attack angle than storm wheels at 105
I don't think it does have upper attack

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Upper_Attack
Leone does not have Upper Attack. Any tall Beyblade versus something with a low track will obviously destabilize it to some capacity, but that isn't Upper Attack.

StormLeoneRF Wrote:swipe attackers are attackers that use their wheel design to their advantage E.X. Storm pegasus

Wut!?
sorry wrong term
i dont know how to describe the kind of attack- maybe like get under the other's wheel slightly and lift up at a velocity of 400-450 spins per minute while providing about 43 grams of force?
Where do You get Your Measurements?

Also, Correct me If I'm wrong anyone, But I thought that going under the opponent's beyblade and lifting it up IS upper attack
i got my measurements by a thread on rf a long time ago and by measuring my bey.

upper means that your bey's wheel has like sloped "ramps" designed to lift the other off the ground

however' i found loene going at an extreme angle towards the enemy be when attacking.
then i saw that leone quickly inverts into second angle, which makes it tip backwards a little.
during this attack, leone basically does a upper cut full of 43 grams of force at a speed ofr 450 spins per min
= a lot of pain
and i found leone's wheel helping a lot, because of its cut off parts
OK link me to this thread that says the stuff about 450 spins per second, the 43 grams of Force

Sorry, But all of these things that I am reading that you typed Is just something that Someone dreamed up.It's like your making up terms and using Words to make all you say seem legit.

I'm not trying to insult Or Demean You in anyway.

Look, Any beyblade with RF automatically gets High attack power with HITTING,not smashing,Not Upper attacking or anything.That power, No term for it.No special thing.Is just common Hitting.When you get hit hard Don't you fall on the ground Or something.When the beyblade gets hit hard, It gets pushed.Simple
43 grams is the weight of the bey, 450 spins per min is on the storm pegasus box that it came with
...... legit stuff there.
Mhm, I'm not even gonna argue about that because Really that has nothing to do with my main point

This combo, Is ok.But there is nothing special about it
(Jan. 19, 2010  2:07 AM)StormLeoneRF Wrote: i got my measurements by a thread on rf a long time ago and by measuring my bey.

upper means that your bey's wheel has like sloped "ramps" designed to lift the other off the ground

however' i found loene going at an extreme angle towards the enemy be when attacking.
then i saw that leone quickly inverts into second angle, which makes it tip backwards a little.
during this attack, leone basically does a upper cut full of 43 grams of force at a speed ofr 450 spins per min
= a lot of pain
and i found leone's wheel helping a lot, because of its cut off parts

That is called Smash attack. The 'cut off parts', as you put it are what makes this beyblade successful, but also its biggest downfall. The recoil that they produce have just as much chance of knocking Leone out (a feat that is already easy enough with RF) as knocking your opponent out. This combo is too unreliable and both Storm and Quetzalcoatl are safer options.
i just found this combo today before i came here and it works really well i had leone105RF vs libra145S and it knocked libra around like it was nonthing
lol "450 spins per minute"