Create your own Beyblade MFB character!

Name: Grandpa Hagane or Daisuke Hagane
Beyblade Name: Hell Pegasis W95RXF
Beyblade Type: Attack
Special Move(s): Burning Gattyaki
Beyblade Description: This Pegasis clear wheel is flaming red as if a normal clear wheel was set on fire. The track, Wing 95 is literally W105 but lower. RXF, which is Rubber Extreme Flat, is basically XF (Mercury Anubis 85XF) but made of rubber.

Character Description: He is the father of Ryuusei Hagane, and the grandfather of Ginga Hagane. He is hunched over and looks frail and thin. But in reality, he is super strong. This is proved when he displays his strength by holding Benkei up with just one of his hands! (hee hee!). Rumour is that he has never been defeated and anyone who faces him is in deep trouble. Another rumour is that Ryuuga's grandfather used to be intense rivals with Grandpa Hagane. His special move is when he uses the power of his rubber bottoms bouncy quality to jump on top of the opposing bey to use a special Gattyaki attack he calls Burning Gattyaki.

Theres my character!
Name: Ethan
Bey: Majestic CedusED145WD
Bey description:majestic wheel is golden basically a semi circle. (cedus is a constallation for a whale)
Speacial move: Cedus water blast: cedus charges at opponent forces it on cedus' face and cedus attacks from below.
Name: Jonaruko
Bey: Hook SpinusT125BES
Type: Stamina
Special move: Jetstream , side smash
Bey description: Face: spinus: A spinosaurus. Energy ring: Spinus: like pisces only it has teeth around it. fusion wheel: Hook: Like thermal only it has teeth around it like poison. Spin track: T125(tornado125). Performance tip: BES(ball eternal sharp): like eternal sharp only more balled.

(i'll do character description later.)Tongue_out_wink
Name: Red Soldier
Beyblade: Painis Cupcake IW90EY
Type: Attack
Special Move: Crawl across the ground, Eat Opponent

Beyblade Description:

Painis looks like a saw blade, while Cupcake looks like a bloody mound of flesh. I Will is just a jagged 90 track. Eat You is a severed tooth.

Character Description:

Red Soldier is.... A red soldier.
Name: Germ
Beyblade: Poison Bacteria 145WD
Type: Balance
Special Move: Germ Assalt
Beyblade Description: Poison Bacteria has a classic Poison wheel and the Bacteria clear wheel is shaped like a 2D virus ball.
Charater Description: A Human-Sized germ.
name-ventra
beyblade-mighty neon
type-attack,stamina
special move-multi fire blazings,firestorms with tornado,water tornado
bey description-it has blue wheel with metal wings and metal wheel and wf tip and low profile track.
character description- man with half pant and shirt with spikes hair and be stylish.
xxtheketosesxx mocked this site
hey mauinsonpolo please can you give me a link of the game pic that your you zing
Name: Me (Self insert, don't judge man)
Beyblade(s): Killer Libra C145BS Sadistic Libra U:C (Ultimate : Cycle)

Killer Libra C145BS

A recolor of existing parts. Clear Onyx with a reflective Jade swirl. Claw 145 is clear Amber. Ball Sharp is amber as well.

This Beyblade was thought to be destroyed in a violent explosion, then the second Beyblade was forged from the natural anomaly....

Sadistic Libra U : C

4D wheel function: The wheel itself actually resembles something. The first layer of the three-layered wheel is a diamond-textured rough layer for spin-stealing, the second layer has a pattern of studded buckles, which adds smash, while the third, a large-knotted rope pattern that is slanted, these finally add gravitational resistance to destabilizing blows.

4D base function: Basically a wide-sharp made of matted plastic comprised of carbon-fiber surrounds a free spinning flat metal tip. When full speed the metal eternal sharp spins with tightened-down shaft, slowing down, the tip lowers to where it becomes perfectly flush with the matted plastic. This supposedly adds a dramatic grip to the surface. This "base" has a smaller diameter than the first layer of the main wheel, diamond textured.

Color: clear rust wheel, silver metal wheel (all layers), clear black and yellow 4D base.
Names: Applie & Bluetooth
Bey: Blueberry Pie P145PB & Apple Pie P105PF
Blueberry MW is a Blueberry Pie crust while the Pie CW's are pies.
P145 - Pie 145, a track that is a pie.
P105 - Pie 105, same as P145 but smaller.
PB - Pie Ball, a ball made of pie.
PF - Pie Flat, a flat pie.
Name: Tree
Description: A tree.
Bey: PWN Lumberjacks L85SSB
PWN: Lots of chainsaws put together
Lumberjacks: Broken axes in a circle
L85: Leaf 85, super sharp leaves
SSB: Super sharp branch
Name: Edward Spin
Beyblade: Swift Wasp ES125MD (EternalSting125 - this track has two stingers that are free spinning and also can be switched around for Upper Mode and Lower Mode. Metal Defense - Defense tip made of metal)
Beyblade Type: Stamina
Special Move(s): Strata Stinger, Strata Stinger No.2, Strata Stinger No.3
Strata Stinger - Wasp spins towards the opponent with it's ES125 track set on Upper Mode and takes a direct hit.
Strata Stinger No.2 - Basically, the former except this time Swift Wasp picks up momentum and creates a turbulence before striking.
Strata Stinger No.3 - This time ES125 is on Lower Mode, and Wasp goes into the ground and reappears underneath the opponent beyblade.
Description: He lives in a very posh estate palace-like home. He has fifteen horses, and he takes care of his most prized possession: His Wasp Farm.
He looks after his Wasps like the siblings he never had, he lives on his own and always brings up that Wasps were the only friends he ever had. He was rejected at school and lived in the shadow of 'cooler' kids. He was always on his own. One day, he got stung by a wasp, and then was accepted by his peers as they thought he was manly. But he rejected THEM and then remarked that the Wasp that stung him was his only friend. And thus his love for Wasps had started.
Name: Izuma Inzori
Name: Sonai Inzori
Name: Hatachi Inzori
Name: Rez Inzori
heres mine

beyblade name: chaos angle CW155RSSM
beyblade type attack
beyblade dis. the angels wheel is black with black purple wings. CW (chaos wing) is a thin long wing that will make the opponite leen to the other side.the black purple wheel is the RSSM (ring spiked spin metal) with spikes on each side making it perfect for attaking. the pt is a red tube with a hole like L-drago.speacial attack: chaos fire light up and gose straghit twords the oponite like a m,issal.
charater dis. is a white blacked hair, and has a white shirt with black lines leading to the middle with black pants and hes evil.
did i do it righty
Name: Eddy Cidor
Beyblade: dark Tigro T125 RF
Beyblade type: Attack
Beyblade's description: the energy ring is orange and black striped, with tags all over it. It has a dark fusion wheel witch is black. It has spin track T125, that is orange, and the performance tip is RF, and that is black.
Beyblade's finishing move: it jumps up lands right next to the opponent, circling around his opponent, so Tigro bend down under the opponent, and jumps so the opponent fly into the air, then Tigro slams right to the opponents face bolt. The opponent falls down and has stopped.
Character's description: Eddy is 18 years old, has black/green hair that is pointing right up in the air. He is 6 foot 3 inches He is wearing an ornage T-shirt, and a black cape. He is also wearing grey pants, with a hole on the right knee, an black and white sneakers.
Name: Kanye West
Bey: Imma Let Y:F (You:Finish)
Special move: Insult Taylor Swift
Name: Delta
Bey: Tornado Delta DF105RF
Personality: Not good or evil...
Name: Dark Shimira

Beyblade: Shadow Leone DF90WF

Shadow wheel is like dark wheel except all smooth and black

Wears blue jeans black jacket red gloves loves blading and destroying other beys hair is like rejis but you can see his eyes and he is all blond

Special move: Leone Lightning Ray
Leone starts to go up the stadium and strikes the other bey in barrage of attacks that burns the other bey.
Name: Dark Tetsuya

Beyblade: Phantom R - Drago M85 MWf

The clear wheel is pitch black with golden stripes

The fusion wheel is like l dragos except theres four dragons

The spintrack is metal 90 made of solid metal

The tip is Wide flat made of solid metal too

Wheres black jeans and red jacket like kyouya except red
loves to destroy beys and and take there facebolt to feed R drago
Has a scar on his right arm when he first released R drago
Interesting. I'll give this a shot to probably start a Beyblade fanfiction project.

Name: Soutarou Nakajima
Beyblade (made-up or not): Chain Andromeda RC145SD
Beyblade type: Balance
Beyblade's description: The Clear Wheel Andromeda is shaped like two identical heads of a woman, the hair leading to the next face on the wheel. The edge of the wheel where the hair lies is waved, like hair blowing in the wind. The Fusion Wheel Chain looks as it is named. The wheel looks like it is made of two chains stacked on top of each other, encircling the Bey. This image is characterized by the bumps and ridges that make the chain, making it very uniform all around the Fusion Wheel. The Track used is a RC145, or Reverse Chain 145. Similar to C145, Claw 145, protrusions on the Track extend outward, making the Bey wider on the bottom. It mainly attacks the tracks of the Bey while protecting it's own Track by reversing its spin. This is because the Reverse Chain is a separate part of the Track that spins freely on it's own, spinning in a reverse direction from Chain Andromeda. Of course, in real life, this is practically impossible. It uses a Semi-Defense Bottom. The Facebolt depicts Andromeda, one of the 88 constellations in space.
Character's description: Soutarou Nakajima is a light-green haired young man with feminine features; his look is completely androgynous because of his slim figure and long hair. His pale blue eyes always have a calm look, and they're practically feminine-looking. His attire is a purple slim sleeveless shirt that wraps around his torso, a white denim jacket with attached light-blue orbs on the shoulder, elbows, and back over it. His jeans are very slim, a foggy gray that goes into his brown belted boots. He often wears a tattered dirt-brown cloak for some reason.
Soutarou was said to be blessed by the stars, but cursed by the sea. He was found floating on the shore, where a fisherman took him in with his family. He was found with two Beys in his possession, one depicting Andromeda and another depicting Cetus. Soutarou is a gentle soul, who often was the target of his rebellious foster sister Nanami's teasings. When the two were old enough to Blade, Soutarou was chosen by Andromeda, who was always defeated by Nanami's Typhoon Cetus. A few years later, the kind-hearted Soutarou, who was always defeated by Nanami, earned a spot in a city Beyblading Tournament and made it to the finals. As fate would have it, he was pitted against Nanami, who had also become a rising Blader, just as him. Though the two fought furiously in the arena, it was clear who would win. And Soutarou, in the presence of Cetus and a certain Beyblade in the area, unknowingly unlocked Andromeda's ultimate attack: Chains of Destiny (or Chains of Fate). The attack did not bring an end to the battle, but its reverse spin track ripped open a worm hole, and with Cetus hammering on it, "severed the chains of destiny."

Hm...All I got on Soutarou...but now I have a name for the fic. XD I based the relationship of Andromeda and Cetus off the mythology of the two, who are also one of the 88 Constellations. The certain Beyblade mentioned SHOULD be Gravity Perseus, as Perseus, also one of the 88 Constellations, was Andromeda's husband. The fic i think would be called at this point "Severed Chains". If I do go through with it, I SO spoiled it without even making it. XD
please tell me if some one has used the same bey.
Name:Atae Haiiro
Personality:pessimistic. Constantly doubting his worth;however when beyblading he finds it a spirit lift.Also highly sarcastic in nature.
Clothing:Tends to have on white and black hoodies with blue tee underneath.
Reasons for blading:It allowed him to relax until he decided to enjoy fighting others just for the fun of it.

Bey Burn Phaethos H145 B.
Face Bolt: A horse with fire as its mane
Energy ring:The same size as phoenix but with four hoofs on all sides.
Based on the son of Apollo,Phaethon died driving his fathers chariot, as the horses could not be controled by one with unskilled hands

Character descript.-name:Faith
Beyblade: Earth Worm HY145RB
beyblade type: Defence
Beyblade description: Face- An Earth worm digging through soil/ground the main colours are brown and white, it's a (clear facebolt).
Clear Wheel- Similar to poison serpent's clear wheel but way smoother, the clear wheel is labed WORM near the facebolt, the clear wheel is mostly brown.
Metal Wheel- Exactly the same as Earth metal wheel (mold 2)
Spin Track-(Heavy145) a spin track related to GB145 but the whole spin track is metal.(still includes the two metal balls)
Performance Tip-(Rubber Ball) Similar to MB but instead of metal the material used is rubber. The whole tip is coloured brown.
Special Move- The Bey goes underground, smashes the bey, and grinds the opposing bey.
Char descript:He has black hair, that is very messy, likes to dig and eat dirt, He is 6ft 2", and a very nice guy
Name: TBA (For Beyblade MDS fiction)
Beyblade: Everlast Houmonculose
Type: Compact Gimmick Defense
Entity Figure: The widowed corpse, in short. A prisoners corpse with chains bounding them to the ground wherever it may wander. Wherever it may wander, the chains shatter the ground with devastating force unleashing a perpetual green hell blaze underneath. This gives it the title of forbidden technology evolution.
Beyblade parts list:

Houmonculose Cap: The emblem resembles a screaming, fleshy skull surrounded by green metallic smoke
Everlast (C2): (Spoiler info redacted) This is a mini scale of erroneous (only as wide as a clear wheel), except it's noticeably less jagged edged. But, after much writing I will further detail the hidden awsomeness of the contact ring
Body Shell- Insert Tall: More redacted spoiler info, of course
Height Shaft: Tall
Tip: Metal Defense
how do you create all that?sorry i don't all that
First off, who are you talking to?

Second, "Don't all that" what?
Character Name-Hack Xes*
Height-5'9'
Descritption-He has spiky brown hair.
wears a Tron styled suit with
white circuitry.

Beyblade: Cosmic Apodis 125MRW
beyblade type: Stamina-Attack
Beyblade description:
Face- It has a Birds facing sideways with a crest on its head
Energy Ring-2 Birds Circling round
Fusion Wheel- Like the Evil wheel but with 3 prongs and its smooth
Spin Track-A light blue 125 track
Performance Tip-Metal Rubber Flat it has a small metal spike surrounded by rubber to absorb recoil it looks like the WD tip
Bit Beast-A Bird of Paradise
Special Move-Fly into the air and smashes its Performance Tip into the Opponents Bey
*Said excess
(Mar. 03, 2011  12:33 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Interesting. I'll give this a shot to probably start a Beyblade fanfiction project.

Name: Soutarou Nakajima
Beyblade (made-up or not): Chain Andromeda RC145SD
Beyblade type: Balance
Beyblade's description: The Clear Wheel Andromeda is shaped like two identical heads of a woman, the hair leading to the next face on the wheel. The edge of the wheel where the hair lies is waved, like hair blowing in the wind. The Fusion Wheel Chain looks as it is named. The wheel looks like it is made of two chains stacked on top of each other, encircling the Bey. This image is characterized by the bumps and ridges that make the chain, making it very uniform all around the Fusion Wheel. The Track used is a RC145, or Reverse Chain 145. Similar to C145, Claw 145, protrusions on the Track extend outward, making the Bey wider on the bottom. It mainly attacks the tracks of the Bey while protecting it's own Track by reversing its spin. This is because the Reverse Chain is a separate part of the Track that spins freely on it's own, spinning in a reverse direction from Chain Andromeda. Of course, in real life, this is practically impossible. It uses a Semi-Defense Bottom. The Facebolt depicts Andromeda, one of the 88 constellations in space.
Character's description: Soutarou Nakajima is a light-green haired young man with feminine features; his look is completely androgynous because of his slim figure and long hair. His pale blue eyes always have a calm look, and they're practically feminine-looking. His attire is a purple slim sleeveless shirt that wraps around his torso, a white denim jacket with attached light-blue orbs on the shoulder, elbows, and back over it. His jeans are very slim, a foggy gray that goes into his brown belted boots. He often wears a tattered dirt-brown cloak for some reason.
Soutarou was said to be blessed by the stars, but cursed by the sea. He was found floating on the shore, where a fisherman took him in with his family. He was found with two Beys in his possession, one depicting Andromeda and another depicting Cetus. Soutarou is a gentle soul, who often was the target of his rebellious foster sister Nanami's teasings. When the two were old enough to Blade, Soutarou was chosen by Andromeda, who was always defeated by Nanami's Typhoon Cetus. A few years later, the kind-hearted Soutarou, who was always defeated by Nanami, earned a spot in a city Beyblading Tournament and made it to the finals. As fate would have it, he was pitted against Nanami, who had also become a rising Blader, just as him. Though the two fought furiously in the arena, it was clear who would win. And Soutarou, in the presence of Cetus and a certain Beyblade in the area, unknowingly unlocked Andromeda's ultimate attack: Chains of Destiny (or Chains of Fate). The attack did not bring an end to the battle, but its reverse spin track ripped open a worm hole, and with Cetus hammering on it, "severed the chains of destiny."

Hm...All I got on Soutarou...but now I have a name for the fic. XD I based the relationship of Andromeda and Cetus off the mythology of the two, who are also one of the 88 Constellations. The certain Beyblade mentioned SHOULD be Gravity Perseus, as Perseus, also one of the 88 Constellations, was Andromeda's husband. The fic i think would be called at this point "Severed Chains". If I do go through with it, I SO spoiled it without even making it. XD

you seem like the kind of person who writes stories.......let alone your post is a story its self LOL. seems like it would be something you could do really good on. you should give it a shot. i wouldnt mind reading it if i get the chance.

my character stays the same, kanato dolsrin probably more annoying the the annoying word its self. but like me hes not no motivation to beybattle anyone. Hehehehehe