Create your own Beyblade MFB character!

Beyblade: Bumper Eclipse SD145XWB
Blader: Sol Lun

Bey Desc:
Face: Red background with a bright white circle in the middle. The left half of the circle is shaded in like a crescent shape
CW: A well-rounded energy ring that takes a shield-like form resembling to Leone. The right side is a yellowish-white, and the left side is a blackish-purple. The black side looks like a crescent.
MW: This wheel is a perfectly round circle. It is sleak, evenly weighed, and there are no encripted designs. However, along the center around the wheel, there is a rubber bumped wrapped around the wheel. This is to absorb hits and steal spin when facing a shorter/same-heighted bey.
Track (SpikeDisk145): Like BD145, it has a big black disk as big as the fusion wheel. But SD145 doesn't have the 3 knobs, so it can match up with any bey. Instead of being a perfect circle, it's shape has 7 ninjastar-like edges. These edges are intended to reach out farther than the fusion wheel to make some attacks. Each point of the edges also has some thick rubber at the tips for harder impact and minor backup absorption.
Tip (XtremelyWideBall): This tip has been, as it's name states, xtremely widened. It is almost as wide as BD145's disk. More surface to roll on gives more stamina and endurance.

When all put together, the bey resembles a near-perfect sphere.

Blader Desc:
Wears a decorated martygraw mask looking like a shining sun with a crescent moon over the right half. Wears a brightwhite button shirt and black pants. Has yellow Vans sneaker on left foot and black dress shoe on right foot.
Okay well I have ben cooking this one up for a while so I guess I will post it

Name:Amaterasu Gani
Bey:Thermal Tempo LW105R³F
Appearance:White tank top,sneaker high-tops,two belts crossed holding bey gear,and black long hair,baggy jeans, and round thin frame glasses
launcher:a full launcher with beypoint card mount
Special move:Crushing time lapse .
(The tempo face motif appears in the sky, the center eye emits a flaming beam with roman numerals around the opponents bey, it closes in draining the spin speed from the other bey(s) and a blinding flash appears and the other bey(s) are cracked and stuck in the stadium around tempo.)

She is kinda introverted and a very strong Blader but is very compassionate. She got thermal tempo because
She actually found twisted tempo after Hades city blew up and she added the energy
Ring to her own beyblade and became the strongest in Japan second only to gingka himself.

The r³f tip is like r²f except the spikes are 3d star shaped on the bottom.
(May. 28, 2013  12:52 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: Beyblade: Bumper Eclipse SD145XWB
Blader: Sol Lun

Bey Desc:
Face: Red background with a bright white circle in the middle. The left half of the circle is shaded in like a crescent shape
CW: A well-rounded energy ring that takes a shield-like form resembling to Leone. The right side is a yellowish-white, and the left side is a blackish-purple. The black side looks like a crescent.
MW: This wheel is a perfectly round circle. It is sleak, evenly weighed, and there are no encripted designs. However, along the center around the wheel, there is a rubber bumped wrapped around the wheel. This is to absorb hits and steal spin when facing a shorter/same-heighted bey.
Track (SpikeDisk145): Like BD145, it has a big black disk as big as the fusion wheel. But SD145 doesn't have the 3 knobs, so it can match up with any bey. Instead of being a perfect circle, it's shape has 7 ninjastar-like edges. These edges are intended to reach out farther than the fusion wheel to make some attacks. Each point of the edges also has some thick rubber at the tips for harder impact and minor backup absorption.
Tip (XtremelyWideBall): This tip has been, as it's name states, xtremely widened. It is almost as wide as BD145's disk. More surface to roll on gives more stamina and endurance.

When all put together, the bey resembles a near-perfect sphere.

Blader Desc:
Wears a decorated martygraw mask looking like a shining sun with a crescent moon over the right half. Wears a brightwhite button shirt and black pants. Has yellow Vans sneaker on left foot and black dress shoe on right foot.

Nice dude! I really like that bey idea except the tip(xwb) I would have done
Something like bwd tip how it goes all the way to the gear stuff you know? I mean where would you put the
beyblade tool to remove the tip?

I actually have an entire team of bladers that me and my brothers came up with so here they are,from the US and Japan, team hunter!

You should already know about Amaterasu from an earlier post so...

Her bro was made up by my bro
Name:Rohan Gani
BeyTongue_outoison Uranus E230EWD
Special MoveUnhappyto be updated ,well all of these bladers need sp's so pm me some ideas)
Appearance:Tanned skin, black vest,very muscular, hair similar to Julian Konzern but black and more spiky
Combat boots with steel toe on the outside ,and wears slim, not skinny,but slim jeans

He is extremely secluded and has a dark personality similar to Ryuga and has a dark power infection
Like Tsubasa but did not obtain it the same way,he actually got his hands on a piece of the crystal lightning L-Drago was sealed in, but he has full control of his darkness.

I will continue to update this team as I go along so peace out!
WBO admin "theflightyellz" made some Beyblade gymbadges awhile back
Here is one of the gym leaders.
[Image: GymLeader2-DAN.jpg]
(Oct. 19, 2011  2:54 AM)Futomos Wrote: Everyone plays in somewhat (hopefully) in light, and why would there be an "IF", when it is never a little bit of darkness while playing? It would have no use, and besides, it is only a face, and it is not supposed to have such an impact on the spinning beyblade itself, besides tighten it, not to enjoy it's "glow-in-the-dark" features...

What about a glow-in-the-dark energy ring?
Quote: Nice dude! I really like that bey idea except the tip(xwb) I would have done
Something like bwd tip how it goes all the way to the gear stuff you know? I mean where would you put the

The XWB would be wide enough to grab on to and manually twist off with no hassle or need for a tool. And since it's so big, the top of the tip would be flat and would have a regular-sized hole placed in the middle on top like any other tip to still fit the track and face bolt.

And I usually stick with made-up parts to express my creativity. I use real parts as inspiration for the made-up parts, and remodel the parts in my head. I like to be original; it's an artist thing. Smile
(Jun. 19, 2013  6:25 PM)beycrafter01 Wrote:
Quote: Nice dude! I really like that bey idea except the tip(xwb) I would have done

The XWB would be wide enough to grab on to and manually twist off with no hassle or need for a tool. And since it's so big, the top of the tip would be flat and would have a regular-sized hole placed in the middle on top like any other tip to still fit the track and face bolt.

And I usually stick with made-up parts to express my creativity. I use real parts as inspiration for the made-up parts, and remodel the parts in my head. I like to be original; it's an artist thing. Smile

Okay got it ,I really did not think of it that way
Sounds cool.
(Jun. 19, 2013  3:52 AM)BeybladeMetalEv Wrote: Okay well I have ben cooking this one up for a while so I guess I will post it

Name:Amaterasu Gani
Bey:Cyber Tempo LW105R³F
Appearance:White tank top,sneaker high-tops,two belts crossed holding bey gear,and black long hair,baggy jeans, and round thin frame glasses
launcher:a full launcher with beypoint card mount
Special move:Crushing cyber time lapse .
(The tempo face motif appears in the sky, the center eye emits a computerized beam with roman numerals around the opponents bey, it closes in draining the spin speed from the other bey(s) and a blinding flash appears and the other bey(s) are cracked and stuck in the stadium around tempo.)

She is kinda introverted and a very strong Blader. She got Cyber tempo because
She actually found twisted tempo after Hades city blew up and she added the energy
Ring to her own beyblade and became the strongest in Japan second only to gingka himself.

The r³f tip is like r²f except the spikes are 3d star shaped on the bottom.
combining Cyber with Tempo is not a very good idea, due to the hole in Tempo, which makes it unbalanced... also she addded the FUSION WHEEL not the ENERGY RING. If she added the energy ring it would be Twisted ______ 145WD. P.S. she also added the Spin Track and Performance Tip.
Okay so it would be Twisted Lacerta WD145PD and the twisted wheel is unbalanced
anyway because of the chunk missing from the "spiral staircase" and one of the smooth parts stick out further
Than the rest of them but they did that on purpose because if its unbalanced it resists smash better.

Grr! Now I need a new special move! :-O

Grr! Now I need a new special move! :-O

I can make a characters beyblade different after I posted it right?
They made the "Staircase of Death" because during the modeling of it, Twisted was so well balanced it could spin for a long period of time and outspin a lot of the metagame at the time of its releasing. So they took a chunk out and gave the staircase gimmick to purposely unbalance it to fix this. And the Tempo ring was perfect for keeping a good balance with the wheel.
Wrong Beyblade for Rohan my brother corrected me

Its supposed to be duo serpent A230EWD

And I already knew that Beycrafter01 they did that because
twisted was invincible if they didn't take out the chunk.

Amaterasu's beyblade is now (synchrome) Guardian Nymphys 160PD

Nymphys is a very well rounded chrome wheel similar to revizer but resembles the twisted wheel
and top is leaf designed and has eight sections of bumps on it instead of six

The PD tip well you should know about if you read about it on the wiki its kinda inbetween WD and D
Special move: None (Now I cant decide a move for this beyblade but personal message me some ideas)
If someone can pm me or post how to write stories and post them it would really help

P.S. Accepting character requests.
(Jun. 21, 2013  4:32 AM)BeybladeMetalEv Wrote: If someone can pm me or post how to write stories and post them it would really help

P.S. Accepting character requests.

This post would be best in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer!#2 thread.
No it shouldn't, it belongs in Questions about the WBO.
And you just need to post a thread in your creations...
name:solarius blaze
bey:nova wing & burning sun draco
appearance:he has argos skin color with a black shirt a red cape with flame designs on it a golden belt and black pants with red shoes with gold designs.
personality:he wants to rule the world with his bey and he also dosen't care about anyone else so hes a loner
Oh so Hades city didn't blow up hmm... we'll she found tempo anyway
Here is mine
Name: Tyler

Bey: Earth Mammoth ED 145 WD

Beys description: Earth Mammoth ED 145 WD is a defence type bey. It has a face bolt of a fierce mammoth, triangular type energy ring with three tusk on each edge of the ring, a earth fusion wheel , spin track ED and with a bottom that is WD type.

Characters description: Tyler a teenager who seeks to be the world best blader and dreams to meat his favorite blader Gingka Hagane. His blade is very power full and he is the best blader of his town and is a tech genius I'll illustrate his drawing after sometime.
that pretty cool you should draw it
i'll have to draw my dude again
Here it goes-!!

Name:Yuno
Beyblade:Gust Raven
Her story: She is the main character of Metal Fight Beyblade Bigbang(story that I'm writting). She is known as the descendent of Gaia. Augusto, who is descendent of Titan try to revenge on legend blader so he is going to use Yuno. She exactly doesn't know about her true story, but someday Dynamis tells that she is Gaia's descendent.

I drew her several month ago, maybe I'll upload the picture of her someday Grin
Here is my bey made of a mix of Lightning L-Drago and Galaxy pegasus
Name: David
Bey: Lightning pegasus
Bey Description: A bey that has L-Drago's fusion wheel, and Pegasus's energy ring, performance tip, spin track and facebolt
My Appearance: A kid with a black hoodie, and jeans

Ill probably upload it once im done making it.
Lightning cannot be launched with Pegasus on it because of the little metal bars on it wich fill up the launcher slots
Bey: Raging Phoenix DA195BK
Blader: Ryusei Hagane
Bey Description: The Bey is a massive Attack Type. The Face Bolt is Metal and has a Picture of a Phoenix zoomed up on its head. Raging is a metal wheel with engravings of Flame on it. The Track Destruction Attack 195 has lots of long claws that destroy beys. Bey Killer is an extremely flat tip that makes the Bey super fast and invisible at some points.

Blader Description: Ryo finds an evil power that go's into Ryo and his bey transforms. After Ginga turns his father back this bey is sealed in where L-Drago used to be.