Computers, Gadgets, Etc.

Since we seem to be getting a bit off topic in some other threads ...

Are there any good Bluetooth mice in the world? I had a Kensington Slimblade Trackball Mouse, which was OK but I didn't like the profile or the scrolling sound. I got a Logitech V470 instead, and it's awesome except that it lags when waking up from sleep. Which is fine, except it goes to sleep if you don't move it for five seconds.

Trying to decide if I should just bite the bullet and get an RF wireless mouse. Logitech obviously has a really extensive line-up of RF mice with tiny receivers. However, I've been reading good things about the Razer Orochi, and I find it kind of sexy.

[Image: 6aae98011bn-main.jpg.jpg]

But do I really want to spend $80 USD on a mouse?

... well, I guess the Logitech isn't any cheaper.
Im not really a bluetooth fan Tongue_out

Windows 7 is great, but its only giving me 700mb free disk space, having installed Needed aps; Firefox, Photoshop etc.

Need a bigger hard drive D:
um, why don't you like blutooth? Also just buy a 100gb or so one, their dead cheap pretty much anywhere at the mo

Brad: What are you using at the moment?
when bluetooth works well it's awesome

when it doesn't work well, shockingly, it sucks. the kensington had no lag but the other aspects of it got on my nerves
Cause ive never tried bluetooth.

And btw, upgrading a hard drive will make me have to do the worst thing in the world: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1MBuizr_s4&feature=fvw (Ignore the title, it shows you how to actually open up the laptop)
(Oct. 27, 2009  9:38 PM)Ash Wrote: Cause ive never tried bluetooth.

Then why comment on it ...

And I've opened up my laptop to install stuff several times, it's not scary or hard.
(Oct. 27, 2009  9:22 PM)Giga Wrote: um, why don't you like blutooth? Also just buy a 100gb or so one, their dead cheap pretty much anywhere at the mo

Brad: What are you using at the moment?

logitech v470, lag is killing me
I think he has a netbook, and those are a bit more difficult to upgrade from what I hear.
I meant an external one, lol
I got a new computer recently and i love it. I wanna upgrade it to windows 7 soon to make it as good as it can be. here are the specs.
1Tb Hard Drive
8Gb Ram
Core i7 3.06 GHz

It runs everything so smooth ^^
I was just saying I wasnt a fan of bluetooths because i wasnt trying to look like I was blanking you Tongue_out
(Oct. 27, 2009  7:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Are there any good Bluetooth mice in the world?

What a silly question. Wireless Mighty Mouse, of course!

Speechless
I really don't like the mighty mouse. Just doesn't feel that precise.
yeah not a fan of the mighty either, the pads/buttons on the side I trigger by accident too often and the shape aint that pleasant. Microsoft has one called the Notebook mouse 5000, just read about it on endgadet, gets along with tha macs

OK this isn't bluetooth but its damn cool http://www.humanscale.com/products/switch_mouse.cfm
I used it and it feels great.

Also, I now loath the GPU fan in my desktop, laptop is silent. It is very distracting, think I'm going to get one of the new 5000 HD Radeons. Ati really stuck it to Nvidia this time
i'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic (i hope so) because i had a mighty mouse and threw it out after a while. and the magic mouse is just painful

ordered the orochi last night, please don't suck. i've read good things so ... after shipping it came to $104 CAD T_T

also blue that looks neat but i'm not paying $120 for a wired mouse
Over here its only $109CAD with free shipping (The mouse blues talking about) Tongue_out
(Oct. 28, 2009  2:59 PM)Ash Wrote: Over here its only $109CAD with free shipping (The mouse blues talking about) Tongue_out

Umm? It says "$120" everywhere on that site.
I was talking about in the shops in england its £62.99 for that mouse which is $109 CAD
(Oct. 28, 2009  4:46 PM)Ash Wrote: I was talking about in the shops in england its £62.99 for that mouse which is $109 CAD

Source?
I spoke to a rep when I used one, they cut deals for less that their own msrp often to public. they make really ergonomic products. Still its not like Im buying either anytime soon
(Oct. 27, 2009  9:38 PM)Ash Wrote: Cause ive never tried bluetooth.

And btw, upgrading a hard drive will make me have to do the worst thing in the world: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1MBuizr_s4&feature=fvw (Ignore the title, it shows you how to actually open up the laptop)

yeh by a portable hard drive, cheap as chips these days just connect it via USB
next tech purchase for me is probably time capsule, then imac
You ever end up getting an iPhone?
coming to telus next month, will get then

orochi is being delivered to me at work today woo
(Oct. 28, 2009  5:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Source?

It says £54.93 (97.25 CAD) exc. VAT
and £63.17 (111.84 CAD) inc. VAT Confused Whats VAT?

And its £3.99 shipping which is 7.06 CAD

So, maybe I was wrong xD

The link is: http://it247.com/product/1/KYTMS125/Keyt...mouse.html#

Sorry if i was wrong, though.
VAT is Value Added Tax. Basically, tax.