Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

Really that bey is quite good dont no why
Is MF Storm Pegasus 145RF still good without the MF?
(Oct. 19, 2010  1:10 AM)Deebunie Wrote: Is MF Storm Pegasus 145RF still good without the MF?
We are talking about MF Pegasis 145RF, not MF Storm Pegasis 145RF. Read the Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki.
Storm is only good with 90 and 100 tracks , and is quite useless with the release of Ray , Lightning , and Quetzalcoatl.But in my opinion , no and yes.

No because of decrease of spin velocity

Yes because of decrease of weight.
Storm Pegasis 100RF never had a Metal Face ...
Explains half of my point^
I think I got a combo that might effectivly steal the spin

Virgo DF145 WD

The reason being that the Virgo Wheel is smooth and circular and the grip of the WD gives friction.

Can someone inform me if this combos works or not?
That would only steal spin from left spin beyblades.
(Oct. 19, 2010  3:54 PM)BurnBull Wrote: I think I got a combo that might effectivly steal the spin

Virgo DF145 WD

The reason being that the Virgo Wheel is smooth and circular and the grip of the WD gives friction.

Can someone inform me if this combos works or not?

Erm, how would that work? You can't spin-steal with Right Spin against Right Spin, unless the other bey somehow caused it to entirely change directions, which wouldn't happen.
I just said that in my post which is right above yours.
Whats the best combo in the game right now?
(Oct. 20, 2010  1:33 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Whats the best combo in the game right now?
There is no best Beyblade.
(Oct. 19, 2010  8:29 PM)megablader2 Wrote: That would only steal spin from left spin beyblades.

isn't there a track that can change directions?
^LOL no. That would be impossible.
well, all tracks can be used on a beyblade irrespective of spin direction?
(Oct. 20, 2010  11:59 AM)blah Wrote: ^LOL no. That would be impossible.

I thought I seen a bey that can change directions not during a battle though
Gravity perseus is multi directional. However, this is off-topic. Just read through the gravity perseus thread.
Is the Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120RF in America yet?
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:53 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Is the Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120RF in America yet?
That is a combination. It is of course not sold in "America" like that and never will be. Lightning L Drago 100HF, Dark Gasher CH120FS and Storm Pegasis 105RF are indeed available though.
Does it matter what face I use? And how mch of a difference does a metal face make?
There's no difference between any of the plastic faces.

Metal faces are good for defense combos, and some attack combos. It obviously adds weight, which is a detriment for stamina types.
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:12 AM)Corey Wrote: There's no difference between any of the plastic faces.

Metal faces are good for defense combos, and some attack combos. It obviously adds weight, which is a detriment for stamina types.

Why is it bad for stamina types? I thought it would be good for stamina and balance types.
Stamina types need to be somewhat light to spin longer.
And obviously the Metal Faceès weight hinders that.
(Oct. 22, 2010  1:20 AM)Pyro Wrote: Stamina types need to be somewhat light to spin longer.
And obviously the Metal Faceès weight hinders that.

Thanks. So i dont need a metal face to be competitive?
If you are a Stamina user, not really.