Comin' back to the bey scene

Wassup

It's Kami

I started blading during the metal days when Cosmic Pegasus was the coolest thing to ever rotate
I took a break after middle school but now I'm back and I'm ready to rip up the scene again
My favorite beys as of right now are the neon green Storm Pegasus burst ver. and Brave Valkyrie
I like stationery attack combos but I can make anything good to be honest
I was the best blader at my middle school and I'm from Atlanta so Georgia boys hit me up on discord (𝓚𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓙𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓼76𝓻#2597)
Welcome Back to the WBO, I think you know how the rules work already.
Also, Brave Valkyrie >.>
I'm not exactly sure as to who you are, but welcome back to the WBO man!
(Dec. 26, 2021  11:04 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: I'm not exactly sure as to who you are, but welcome back to the WBO man!

yeah i was never really on this site that much cause i signed up like right before i left beyblade
i've never been to a tournament but i can still tear it up with my nearly stock cho-z valkyrie
(Dec. 27, 2021  5:57 AM)Shiny Shinobi Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2021  11:04 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: I'm not exactly sure as to who you are, but welcome back to the WBO man!

yeah i was never really on this site that much cause i signed up like right before i left beyblade
i've never been to a tournament but i can still tear it up with my nearly stock cho-z valkyrie

looks at the Dynamite+F, Guilty, Vanish, Savior, Roar, anything with Drift and other meta combos

I hope so...
(Dec. 27, 2021  8:44 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2021  5:57 AM)Shiny Shinobi Wrote: yeah i was never really on this site that much cause i signed up like right before i left beyblade

looks at the Dynamite+F, Guilty, Vanish, Savior, Roar, anything with Drift and other meta combos

I hope so...

welp i finally got some relatively good combos:

my ace bey: First Uranus (i call it Midnight Uranus cause it's all black) 1A Zone'+X
my consistently best bey: Death Solomon 2B Blow' (absolute TANK with some movement as well)
this bey exists: Infinite (sword) Dragon 1D 00-Bump Quick' (just a throwaway combo but still pretty good)

i don't know how good these combos could be but i think i could beat at least someone (?)