Casual Beyblade Community

Does anybody around here know of a beyblade forum/wiki that is made for casual players/collectors who don't judge beyblades based on the value of their parts and are more or less unbiased about Hasbro vs. TT? A community for beybladers who just want to have fun and are more relaxed about the beyblades themselves?

I can appreciate what is being done here, honestly, but there are also things about the WBO that kinda irk me. In terms of the wiki, I've noticed such things as noting parts having balancing problems when in my experience balance no beyblade has ever ben easily knocked off balanced, how some parts are listed as outclassed even though I'm nt one for ranking parts, and the general attitude that a beybalde is only as good as its parts. I personally think that how a beyblade performs uncustomized is a bit more important, and aesthetic appeal doesn't hurt either.

I also notice the community here has a slight bias towards Takara Tomy names and products, not too often taking those who have a tendency towards hasbro because of being sold in their area and preferring to buy locally. I think that hasbro and takara tomy are equal yet different.

I do not mean to offend anyone hear, and aplogize if I have. I am just asking if anyone knows of a good casual community and explaining why I'd like to find one
No, there is no good one.

A lot of the points you have brought are obvious though ... A Beyblade is only as good as its parts ... Yes, how can you disagree with that ?

While most products are the same, TAKARA-TOMY's stadiums and just general better involvement in Beyblade makes some of us think that Hasbro does not take Beyblade seriously at all. They just forward the products here and expect to make profit, which is insufficient.

Beyblade is known, by definition, for being a line of customizable tops. That is the innovation Takara brought in the domain of spinning tops. To use something uncustomized almost goes completely against the definition of Beyblade ...

By the way, we do have some more "relaxed" conversations sometimes.