Can't use MOJ:How do I get HWS now?

Seeing as my mother and father are the holders of my money at this time,and they do not trust MOJ or anything like MOJ due to a bad experience in the past,I am stuck right now without a way to get HWS Beyblades,or for that matter,WITHOUT ANY BEYBLADES at all besides a Pegasis I can't launch due to the fact I HAVE NO LAUNCHER!

...*ahem*

Which is why I turn to you.

I am willing to give up my precious Pegasis 100F clear custom + 10 dollars cash to anyone who can get me a Storm Pegasis starter.

I can also compensate you for shipping if necessary.

PM me for details.

Thank you.
(Apr. 13, 2009  12:39 AM)BlackAce Wrote: I am willing to give up my precious Pegasis 100F clear custom + 10 dollars cash to anyone who can get me a Storm Pegasis starter.

i doubt this is going to entice anyone

i could probably sell storm pegasis for 30 or 40 on ebay
That's just it...they don't let me buy ANYTHING internationally,which is why I can't use MOJ.

Edit @ Bey Brad:Well I have to try,I'm in between a rock and a hard place without Beyblades!
(Apr. 13, 2009  12:42 AM)BlackAce Wrote: That's just it...they don't let me buy ANYTHING internationally,which is why I can't use MOJ.

then you're pretty much screwed
Assuming you live in the US, you'll have to wait until toywiz.com gets them or use ebayUS
Well,the best thing I can probably do is try to negotiate something.

EDIT:off topic,but I'm still willing to sell that Pegasis I have for like...7 dollars.Any takers?
why are your parents nationalists
(Apr. 13, 2009  12:47 AM)Aqua Wrote: Assuming you live in the US, you'll have to wait until toywiz.com gets them or use ebayUS

There's also Ideal808.
You could sneak it. I used MOJ when I wasn't allowed. EDIT: Ideal808 isn't getting anything new, it seems =/.
(Apr. 13, 2009  12:50 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: There's also Ideal808.

I think they've stopped with the whole beyblade thing now. So I don't think they'll be getting any of the new releases.
No,but they are really money crazy/hungry.Anything they don't like that happens to their money,they go cocoa puffs crazy.It's kind of like living with investment bankers...except not.
If I buy two you may have something going on, but I'l need to get the money first XD
Ive bought beyblades/car parts you name it from japan..never had a problem. You might just want to take brad up on his deal and pick up his Storm pegasus for 30-40 bucks.