Poll: Which Controller Do You Use?

Wii Remote and Nunchcuk
42.86%
Wii Zapper
35.71%
Classic Controller
21.43%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
(Mar. 14, 2011  6:03 PM)Da Marshan Wrote: was playin sticks and stones and bankrupted everyone at least 2 times and it was fun till i became everyones target UnhappyAngryPinching_eyes
U talkin bout the game we played? That was fun until u bankrupted me. Also man u should get a mic. Id luv 2 talk 2 u. Wanna play u again soon dude! Smile
(Mar. 16, 2011  4:36 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  6:03 PM)Da Marshan Wrote: was playin sticks and stones and bankrupted everyone at least 2 times and it was fun till i became everyones target UnhappyAngryPinching_eyes
U talkin bout the game we played? That was fun until u bankrupted me. Also man u should get a mic. Id luv 2 talk 2 u. Wanna play u again soon dude! Smile

im getting a mic soon and yeah it was fun but wont be playing black ops for a while due to school

[Image: new2.png?name=DaMarshan&friendcode=7846-...kemon6=494]
(Mar. 16, 2011  4:36 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:

bought a mic a week ago so no we can talk

Dude Sunday I got a 40-2 on TDM at Firing Range with the FN FAL, Python, Tomahawks, Willy Petes, and the perks Lightweight Pro, Slight of Hand Pro and Second Chance Pro. I recorded it and dedicated it to my cat who died earlier that day. Im gonna upload it this week during spring break.
(Apr. 19, 2011  10:00 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Dude Sunday I got a 40-2 on TDM at Firing Range with the FN FAL, Python, Tomahawks, Willy Petes, and the perks Lightweight Pro, Slight of Hand Pro and Second Chance Pro.
sweet the other day in free for all i went 30-0 with a spy plane dogs and attack helicopter. i had the ak74u with rapid fire and my perks were (Scavenger pr, slight of hand pro, and hacker)