[CLOSED] The Beysharks Team

i is gettin cyber pegasus! who actually care?Tongue_out_wink
my second one is rock gasher CH120ES, so which ever one you test better, pm me
(Nov. 08, 2010  10:55 PM)day Wrote: you beysharks think you are all tough.you have my friend all scared if you want a real battle battle me and my companian earth eagle.my real name is daquan if you are looking for me i live in darby,pa.917 maple terrace.so if you are looking for the real deal look for us.

p.s.

i say us as me and my earth eagle cause we're one vessel.

Dude, we are an organization. If you're friend is scared, he has nothing to fear. But if you're looking for trouble, join our RIVAL team, the Dragon Blazers... that is, if you want to lose...

JBey

P.S. - I don't battle unless my opponent is worthy... remember that.
Agreed^^^
i agree with that notion lol
im with Dragon Blazers so nevermind but when we meet i will beat your whole team go Dragon Blazers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah sure. I could beat that whole team by myself.
ANNOUNCEMENT: I WILL be testing your blades from now on, even if I do have a broken ankle.
Btw, gonna use Perseus AND Ray Unicorno...

JBey
Gotcha ^^^
(Nov. 09, 2010  9:44 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: Gotcha ^^^

If you're going to use Flame instead of Burn, could you use a Right Launcher? From my tests, Burn beats Flame with a string launcher, but Flame beats Burn with the ripcord.

Thanks Grin
i think burn is better period. its a top tier stamina wheel
Guys! Tell your friend about us! Put our link in your signature! Anything, to spread our word!
(Nov. 08, 2010  10:55 PM)day Wrote: you beysharks think you are all tough.you have my friend all scared if you want a real battle battle me and my companian earth eagle.my real name is daquan if you are looking for me i live in darby,pa.917 maple terrace.so if you are looking for the real deal look for us.

p.s.

i say us as me and my earth eagle cause we're one vessel.
i can take you on anyday with my counter leone and kayla!
DAY
If u lived near spring valley I would gladly battle you! You seem like a good person to battle and u seem to have a passion for beybladin
Oh yeah Earthleone just told 3 of my friends about the beysharks i already convinced 2 of them to join and make an acc
Awesome man!!! Why can't everyone do that? JK. I just thought if you got your friends to join, you and them could have mini meetings.
I guess that cud work... good idea... anyway, does anyone know if Gravity Perseus R145RF is good? It shows it on the box...

JBey
Even though that is spam, it is not the best, but if you don't have Cancer and L Ldrago, it you could make the top tier. But seriously guys, can we stop spamming. This thread is for talking about ideas and getting people to join the beysharks, not your number one info supplier.
Hey can we make an west coast beysharks?
You are more then welcome, but you have to join first.
okay i have bey updates earth leone. first, i got a super rare counter leone! fusion wheel is turqoise! also here r my new combos
rock sagitario ED145 ES
Flame Libra H145 FS
Rock aries M145 Q
Storm bull C145 B
flame wolf T125 SD
Dark capricorn DF145 S
Dark Gasher DF145 WB
Im making an East Coast group. If you guys want to put your team alongside with other teams , you are more than welcome to join !
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:09 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Im making an East Coast group. If you guys want to put your team alongside with other teams , you are more than welcome to join !

I'll join! But if you could give me a thread name that would help ( not tryin to be lazy)
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:10 PM)kaekage898 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:09 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Im making an East Coast group. If you guys want to put your team alongside with other teams , you are more than welcome to join !

I'll join! But if you could give me a thread name that would help ( not tryin to be lazy)

No , I made a pledge , you cant be on a seperate team and be two-timing .It's not good for me nor Earth Leone. As in all East Coast teams come together , make tourneys , go against each other etc. in this Organization.
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:12 PM)Black-Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:10 PM)kaekage898 Wrote:

No , I made a pledge , you cant be on a seperate team and be two-timing .It's not good for me nor Earth Leone. As in all East Coast teams come together , make tourneys , go against each other etc. in this Organization.

o. i thought we were gonna make an alliancce or something. i was gonna be on both teams