5.26%
Bad
0%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
Thats right I didnt go to school cuz they took my cast off :p
But the link is http://i56.tinypic.com/5mhf6p.png
(Apr. 08, 2011  4:50 PM)BeyChickX Wrote: lol ya can u give me the url for it cuz im at shcool and I cant save the pic
thank you very much
(Apr. 08, 2011  5:09 PM)EA3 Wrote: The avatar is here!
Hope you like it:
[Image: 311t1zb.png]
I LOVE IT!!! Especially Kenta in his new outfit rfom 4D thanks alot EA3 and can I request a team galaxy wings userbar. here is the symbol link http://www.google.cat/imgres?imgurl=http...03&bih=374 thanks i also need the link for the avatar and userbar XD
(Apr. 08, 2011  5:16 PM)EA3 Wrote: for avatar here:
http://i52.tinypic.com/311t1zb.png
Ok ill make your userbar
thansk alot im going to recommend you to some of my friends
Thanks!
Heres the userbar and sorry if you dont like it its my first one ever made:
[Image: 11ch2c3.png]
I got a question:do you even have a diff text style?it seems they are all the same
Ill request one: Tetsua(crab guy), Dark Gasher, Gasher's bit beast, and my name anywere.
Yup I can get any txt style I want but they ask for that one
And btw next time read again before you comment look what she posted:

Ya I will request one! I couldnt w8 any longer! I would like a sig and matching avatar. With Kenta, Flame Saggitario, and the bit beast saggitario plz. Text is BeyChick with the font you used with your sig! Thanks so much!
(Apr. 08, 2011  5:44 PM)Gasher Master Wrote: Ill request one: Tetsua(crab guy), Dark Gasher, Gasher's bit beast, and my name anywere.

Alright, on it
Im done with your GasherMaster:
Hope you like it
[Image: 2yzefk7.png]
Its not my best work :\
You should really relax on the Bevel and Emboss ...
(Apr. 08, 2011  8:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You should really relax on the Bevel and Emboss ...

Yea but it looks good most of the times
Considering most good graphics makers never use it ...

Seriously, if you take off that effect, your work will probably look much better already.
(Apr. 08, 2011  9:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Considering most good graphics makers never use it ...

Seriously, if you take off that effect, your work will probably look much better already.

Alright ill try that
Thanks i love it,And kai,What i meant by that was that I wanted two to try to find out the effects becuase I wanna make a sig shop but before i do i wanna learn How Experts Do it. Sorry....... (I know it wont go away but i was really nervous when i said that i didnt know what to do becuase i didnt wanna sound like a bad person Unhappy becuase im not Unhappy ) But to help ill make a sig shop and make sigs for people Grin,I dont know how this will help but i hope it will.

Thanks For Reading,I apriciate it,I Really do.

Sincerly,
Sockerman13
I guess you could start on mine, so if Nile okays it I'll already have it. Oh, and background is space. Can you please post pic and URL, cause I'm on my iPod.
Can i have a Userbar?
Background-Waves in an ocean(or blue)
text-WBO Water Type Gym leader
pics-Swampert on left side and Politoed on the other.
if u can make it id appreciate it.
Can I Have a Sig

Background- A Galaxy
Text- Master222
Pics- Galaxy Pegasis with ginga above it and Meteo L-Drago Ryuga Above it.

If you can make it I would appreciate it.
can you make me a sig with my username and make it related to hell kerbecs and also an avatar with kerbecs and damian and better team galaxy wings banner
plssssssssssssssss
Thanks for the userbar i got it and Master Gasher is one of the friends i recommened to you
Hi! Could you please make me avatar and signature with Gincka and Pegasus? Thanks!
Oh, me want epic purple-black Galaxy Wings Userbar too!
Heres your signature Titan Blader:
[Image: eajucg.png]
I didnt really think you would like loose wings so i gave you the team galaxy wing's wings :p
anyways if you want me to change anything just tell me
and thanks Kai-V for the advice