Bleach screaming soals

Renji VS toshirou Renji:your weak like the others. Toushirou:hmf im the instrument of your destruction. RenjiEeenough talking lets fight. yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! shouted both of them with their swords clashing ahhhhhh Renji:I will not lose. Toshirou:we,ll see about that. All of a sudden Toushirou disappeared Renji:Great thats all I needed. Next thing you know a swords in Renji Toushirou:Who wins know. Renji:But how could you of beaten me so easly I cant fe,ll my body im struggling to talk but how has my time come it cant be. Toushirou:Well it just has.

to be continued
What the...I dont even....
Theres so many things you need to improve with that..
1)Its spelled souls

2)Put line breaks after each character speaks

3)"Renji:how has my time come it cant be.
Toushirou: Well it just has."

Seriously? Thats the ending? Wow.
Your stories suck.

They're not even stories. They're just insane rambling of non-sensical shouting. No logic, no emotion, no character, no developpment.

Why the bloody hell would Renji be fighting Toshiro?! Why don't you explain that before making a three lines-long battle scene that makes no sense?!

Make sense, damn it!!
(Feb. 23, 2011  6:55 PM)sasuke1234 Wrote: Renji VS toshirou Renji:your weak like the others. Toushirou:hmf im the instrument of your destruction. RenjiEeenough talking lets fight. yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! shouted both of them with their swords clashing ahhhhhh Renji:I will not lose. Toshirou:we,ll see about that. All of a sudden Toushirou disappeared Renji:Great thats all I needed. Next thing you know a swords in Renji Toushirou:Who wins know. Renji:But how could you of beaten me so easly I cant fe,ll my body im struggling to talk but how has my time come it cant be. Toushirou:Well it just has.

to be continued

cough......cough.........."crazy".....cough.......