Birthday Party

I having my birthday party tomorrow Joyful_3 Its going to be just really close friends and its a costume party! But mostly its themed as a Mad hatter Tea Party, suggested by one of my friends attending.

I'm actually going to have a mini Beyblade Tourney there XD Im not sure what to do for prizes DX

We will hopefully be having a Wii tourney to for random games and swimming!

Now I happen to be the youngest there (16) and we will probly end up acting like its 2000 again XD ah to be young again~

So do anyone have any other good idea's for party fun? DJ - Yeah!
Well First off, happy birthday. Second why don't you get a pinata and fill it with bees XD. That was a joke. Umm, depending on how big your house/ yard is, at night you can play lights out Hide and seek.

Thats always fun! though since you have a costume party it makes it better =D
Oh so true! hm...I dont think people are staying that late though =/ darn
Hmm, then you should be fine with a Wii tourney and A Blade tourney. for prizes you can do big slices of cake =D
oh true XD my friend is making two cakes after all Joyful_3

Thank you so very much! Joyful_3
You should take lots of pictures and post them after!
Yea take pics and make a vid, of the tourney's you are having and post them on youtube if you can also happy birthday. Umm if you have and other systems then you should have those at your parties too.
I will try and take pics, but Im not sure if I can get any vid D= I will try though!

and I only have a broken down PS2 (the very first chunky version DX) So I wont be using that, its all messed up. We will have a few different multi player games Joyful_3 the need a Beyblade game for the Wii....

and thanks for the Happy B-dayness XD I turned 16 last month though, July 17th <3
Oh lol aww man that sucks for your, PS2 your the first person I know who has the first version of the PS2.
Lol yeah, so old school right? I used to have the really old Beyblade game for it to XD

but if you think thats old, I sitll have my N64 to! XD (I just forgot about that one till now) but I dont really have any good games for it and only one controller.
strip beyblade
O_O um...we cant XD my mom will be there, and we have mostly girls there besides my two gay guy friends.
Lol I still have my N64 too lol.
I love my old systems and I still love my PS2 even if its old. I still play with it alot but Ive been using my Wii alot more XD

My friends laugh at my poor PS2 =/
(Aug. 30, 2008  12:50 AM)Jin-May Wrote: O_O um...we cant XD my mom will be there, and we have mostly girls there besides my two gay guy friends.

even better
Lol maybe next year. Does sound intresting, have you done such a game? XD
(Aug. 30, 2008  1:05 AM)Jin-May Wrote: Lol maybe next year. Does so intresting, have you do such a game? XD

[Image: English_Motherfucker_Do_You_Speak_It.jpg]
Sorry DX my keyboard is dying, it doesnt type everything I put =/ and I forget to check it over.
(Aug. 30, 2008  1:05 AM)Jin-May Wrote: Lol maybe next year. Does sound intresting, have you done such a game? XD

I could do it with Annie but I think she would be naked rather quickly.
XD nice! Well either way, it sounds like a fun thing with close friends.
Hey! I got a vid but in the end it was just me and my friend. We didnt really keep score but I won most of them Joyful_3

I had my Driger V2 and a Trygle minx (it had a diff top and 2 attack rigs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STRbBn8v3Ig
(Aug. 30, 2008  1:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2008  1:05 AM)Jin-May Wrote: Lol maybe next year. Does sound intresting, have you done such a game? XD

I could do it with Annie but I think she would be naked rather quickly.

f u