Biggest Nerd In the World Says Hello

Hey, I'm Last Memory. Call me Last or Memi. I used to be into beyblades a long time ago. But that was the old series and before the metal series came out. I would love to have some help. Thanks.
Welcome to the WBO. and the Title of the Thread should be 2nd biggest Nerd in the World says Hello(Me being the First)???

EDIT: Wait you think you beat me in Pokemon? Because NO ONE BEATS ME(except those 12 people when I was really really bad at pokemon). Or in being a Nerd. I am also learning about cometitive pokemon.
Actually I also am in band and am learning about battling competitive pokemon. I think I beat you but thank you for welcoming me. =) Also I Reddit.
Welcome to the WBO Memi!

What bey's did you have back from the old series?

Also you should have an introductory message in your inbox that all new users get which explains a lot about how the WBO works and etc. You should refer there if you need anything but if there is anything else you are confused with, feel free to send me a message and I'll do my best to help you out!
Welcome to the WBO! PM me if any troubles Wink
thank you both and...

Medz: I really don't remember. I was like 7-9 so i didn't really care about the ones. i only liked the... bits?? Or the animal spirit thing of it and never customized any.
Ah the bit beasts. I'm guessing you had some of the main beyblades of the anime then? E.g: Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel and Driger.

Anyway, I'd suggest you read up about some stuff on the BeyWiki. The link to it is on the menu at the top under the banner. It's packed with a lot of information written by users here and etc.
Actually yeah... The plastic ones. And I have been reading BeyWiki and I had a few questions about the new Beys.
Welcome to the WBO.
Feel free to message me anything you don't understand.
Welcome To The WBO !
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!