Beypointers

Am new to the MFB and i got my pegasus but how does the Beypointer system work please explain thanks Smile
(Sep. 25, 2009  10:31 PM)Makka_Pegasus Wrote: Am new to the MFB and i got my pegasus but how does the Beypointer system work please explain thanks Smile

*sigh*
ask a question thread.

The Beypointer is only used if you know someone with another one, it's for keeping track of wins and losses, and the points are only good in Japan. Sorry.
oh thanks so theres no use of me having one is there since that i live in the uk ?
(Sep. 25, 2009  10:40 PM)Makka_Pegasus Wrote: oh thanks so theres no use of me having one is there since that i live in the uk ?

It can be attatched to your Launcher or grip to help stabilize your shot, but other than that, maybe not. Find someone you know who has one and exchange points with them
Look up "Beycodes" with the Search option to know more about the Beypointers, or read about it in the Beywiki.

And as fragbait mentioned, this forum is only used for questions regarding the website, not Beyblade.