Beycodes- Your source to points (spoilers!!!)

this is only for the pointer right? because i cont have one Uncertain its out in Canada
I got 65738 points WOW what a glitch, it ran out of battery Unhappy
Oh! So that is. I'm new and I form Viet Nam. So how can I get 15k Points???
(Oct. 29, 2010  2:49 PM)sirkundun Wrote: Oh! So that is. I'm new and I form Viet Nam. So how can I get 15k Points???

Don't necro-bump the thread if you don't have something IMPORTANT to say. Battle is the best way to earn BeyPoints, or just enter the codes in get 8100.
How do you reset your beypointer?
I press the button that what?
People have asked that a lot, if you look in the beypointer thread I'ms ure you'll find at least one explanation. Definitely in the "ask a question, get an answer!" thread.
(Nov. 04, 2010  4:45 AM)momiji manju Wrote: People have asked that a lot, if you look in the beypointer thread I'ms ure you'll find at least one explanation. Definitely in the "ask a question, get an answer!" thread.

Uhhh thanks...
Do you know what page it is on cause there is way to much pages on the Ask a question get a answer thread?
If you just type "reset" in the Search function, you will find a lot of answers ...
OMG!I really need help right now! Afetr I enter a beycodes to my beypointer,it says ok but when I do it again,it says NG. Is this normal,or should I wait for a certain period of time so I can do it again? Please help!
(Nov. 06, 2010  2:02 PM)storm_blader Wrote: OMG!I really need help right now! Afetr I enter a beycodes to my beypointer,it says ok but when I do it again,it says NG. Is this normal,or should I wait for a certain period of time so I can do it again? Please help!
You can only use each code ONCE. Understand?
That seemed easy to figure out on your own ...
is it just me or am i the only one who 3400 points and a digital launcher BB53 Pegasis ver. still even tho i have quite a few beys and and a digi launcher, i'm still like a amateur pls give me tips and wat bey to buy and gosh launcher grips are quite rare in SG!
Read your introductory PM, and read Beywiki. <- WBO guide to success.