Beyblades in Mcdonalds

You guys are talking about this as if it's illegal.
....The matter was resolved in the second post so stop SPAMMING....

SERIOUSLY GUYS! YOU PLANNED TO SPAM WHILE KAI-V WAS OFFLINE?!! YOU BETTER STOP IT!! I HOPE SHE SUSPENDS YOUR PROFILES FOR THIS!
no that guy called bey heart and plus it is if kai v wer here BOOM ...gone
FIRST OF ALL BEY HEART DONT LIKE IT GO ON ANOTHER PAGE 2 IT WAS A JOKE 3 BEYBLADERS RULE STARTED IT I SAID MAKE A COOL TOPIC
So, I'm guessing that this was all just a waste of everyones time.
(Nov. 09, 2010  12:51 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: ....The matter was resolved in the second post so stop SPAMMING....

SERIOUSLY GUYS! YOU PLANNED TO SPAM WHILE KAI-V WAS OFFLINE?!! YOU BETTER STOP IT!! I HOPE SHE SUSPENDS YOUR PROFILES FOR THIS!

I'm nOt doing anything! I'm just trying to make an interesting topic but we got off it.........so....guess I'll be suspended..
depends if kai v is really mad we might get a warning all of us will get something and kai -v dont really like me so i reckon ill get most of the blame as i did say to make a random topic while she was gone sorry for blaming you beybladers rule and sorry everyone else exept bey heart uve annoyed me tellin kai v to suspend us if she does i hope you do aswell
....someone shut this carpy thing down now!
why ciz your scared your gonna get suspended dude i admit it i started this telling you to make a random topic while kai-v was gone now lets all abandon it so it isnt the first link so it takes less time for all of us to get done
(Nov. 09, 2010  12:52 AM)L-DRAGOAirblade Wrote: no that guy called bey heart and plus it is if kai v wer here BOOM ...gone
FIRST OF ALL BEY HEART DONT LIKE IT GO ON ANOTHER PAGE 2 IT WAS A JOKE 3 BEYBLADERS RULE STARTED IT I SAID MAKE A COOL TOPIC
I would like you to know that I sent a message to Kai-V with a link to this topic, and link's to both of your profiles. Now stop SPAMMING your just gonna make things worse for yourself.

EDIT: The reason Kai-V does not like you is because all you do is SPAM. We don't like SPAM nor do we like SPAMMERS on this forum so stop it now.

EDIT2: Your right I don't know why Kai-V doesn't like you but the fact that you SPAM is probably the reason why. Also no I don't I'm just defending the fact that she is one of the strictest committee members on here and you planned on SPAMMING while she was not online

EDIT3: get out (Seriously) (I forgot that Emoticon was there)
GOOD FOR YOU CUZ I DONT CARE IV ALREADY TOOK THE BLAME P.S WRE NOT SPAMMING
AND SHUT UP YOU DONT KNOW WHY SHE DOESNT LIKE ME
AND YOU ACT IS IF YOUR IN A RELATION SHIP
WITH HER
McDonalds probably will not have beyblade happy meals. And how would the WBO know? And also, can we hurry up and Ban Grammar happy here? He is getting on my nerves, as there is this useful feature called spell check. (No offense Mods.)
What are you onna bout ban grammar happy what is that
Even if they make 'copies' of mainstream beys, it'll be all plastic, and definitely smaller.
Why even make the pieces separate for the kids? One stuck together, small 'bey'.
I'd rather buy 80 RBV's than spend a dollar on that.
Edit: Give me a break Airblade. get out
what do you mean give you a break aint said nuthing to you
Just the principle of what your doing is very annoying.
The users were warned accordingly. We are never gone for too long, remember.