Beyblades: Help Me Get Started!

Hey beybladers! It's me, beyblades13 again. I would really appreciate some help to get started on beyblades and the WBO. I know some of you beybladers know from reading my stuff, I am a close friend of beyblade expert, beycrafter01. But, I would also like to meet new people by having them read my threads and comment on them. I don't own any beyblades themselves, but have had experience working them. Yes, they were some of beycrafter01's beyblades, but at least I know what I am getting into. So anyone who wants to help me with WBO and beyblades, contanct me soon!
Hey, welcome to the WBO! Read your welcome PM from Kai-V and follow the rules.

For additional help about not getting warned, go Here

If you would like help with beyblades, you should go to the Beywiki. It has a lot of info you may want on beyblade.
beyblades13 im glad the WBO is getting new bladers and also a new member in the beyblade comuinty
if you would like to talk about the basics PM me or reply
Ok! Thanks for the advice!
Welcome. As TriSix said above, read & follow the rules. If you need any help feel free to ask. Enjoy Smile
Nope, havent gotten to any rules yet. But thamks for the advice.
u disabled PM so i cant PM u bAck
Go to the top right of the screen, it should say "Private Message (Unread 1)".

If not, you can PM a Kai-V for her to send it to you again, I suppose.
bennettcarroll, those posts are repetitive and confusing and irrelevant, stop.
(Jun. 11, 2012  5:16 PM)TriSix Wrote: Go to the top right of the screen, it should say "Private Message (Unread 1)".

If not, you can PM a Kai-V for her to send it to you again, I suppose.

THanks
OMG STOP POSTING THE LAST THREE POSTS WERE ALMOST IDENTICAL!!! (Bennettcarroll's was)
EDIT: Oops... sorry, my computer messed up...
Guys, relax, please. I will try and get a chance to reply to all of you. Bennettcarroll, you arent an idiot, I will try to PM you again. TriSix wuzzup. Luck, I read the rules
Please be careful what you post. Of you continue posting bad threads you could get banned. Which is a bad thing. Pm me fr help of you need it or before you post a thread.
Stop posting bad threads or you will get banned.
Ok guys, I will stop
You know guys who think this thread is bad, it isnt. Im just trying to get familiar with the WBO and beyblades so if your gonna insult me, please dont do it here.
WELCOME TO WBO!!!
Thanks, NURARIHIYON. Do you mind telling me what you know about beyblades and the WBO?