Beyblade english uncut on DVD petition [mail petition only]

I came up with this super wicked idea.

We as Beyblade fans have gotten the very poor not so good english dub of Beyblade. As it stands right now Beyblade is still licensed with Nelvana, it would be great if we could all (whoever is interested) mail out letters to the Nelvana company and tell them that they should make an english uncut revised audio track with original Japanese soundtrack and original Japanese songs including the next time preview at the end of ever episode.

Now if you plan on writing a letter to them, here is an example of mine:
-------------------------------------------------------------
Dear, Nelvana

We as dedicated Beyblade fans have seen and enjoyed your english Beyblade dub. Though there are some things that could have improved in your dub, I wish that you would make Beyblade DVDs with an English Uncut Revised audio track with original Japanese soundtrack including a Japanese audio track with english subtitles. Also with the next time preview included too.

I as a dedicated Beyblade fan have watched your Beyblade dub since it first came out. I have enjoyed it to a certain extent but wish there was an english uncut version. if there was I would by every uncut Beyblade DVD at original price. I sure hope you can make us Beyblade fans dreams come true.

Sincerely, [your name here]
----------------------------------------------------------------

The mail address for Nelvana limited:

42 Pardee Avenue
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
M6K 1X8
I'm pretty sure G-Rev episodes were released in subbed format on DVD once.

I could be wrong.
yes that is true about G Revolution but Beyblade deserves an english uncut version dual audio DVD. I wish that Nelvana was the ones to make them and Funimation to release it or anyone else to do it would work too.
I really like DranzerX13. I think he has been a really good member.

(is that how that meme went?)
i'm tempted to lock this on the grounds of the fact that this is a worthless thread and that mailing in a petition about beyblade dvd releases four years after the series ended won't do much

but go on, have your fun
Well online petitions don't do much but mailing letters works way better. if Nelvana were to receive a whole lot of letter then maybe they'll consider it.
nobody is going to mail these in

you'd need like at least a thousand. this board has like fifty active members, and not one of them is going to mail this in
how do you know, Brad? you can't speak for everyone else except yourself.
I posted this at other forums as well besides here. Every little bit counts.
I wouldn't mail this in.

There's 2 of your active members.
On the American G-revolution DVDs they had Japanese episodes on the dvds as well as the english versions, didn't they?

I think they should bring out the dvds (including Britain!) with both English and Japanese versions on it, uncut of course.
On the 2 uncut DVDs released by Funimation of G Revolution it was edited english dub only including the original Japanese episodes with subtitles on 1 DVD. you just have to go to languages to switch the video from english to Japanese.
The american dvds look much cooler than the British designs.

I bought British dvds 1-10 and then I couldn't get hold of number 11 so I ordered it from america. So I have some of the russian episodes now but I'm still missing out the episode 51 or 52... something like that. So now I have to buy the american dvd with episode 51 on.

Its like wah!
I found the full set on sale in ASDA. But I didn't buy them. Guess why? Cuz you can watch them on the internet and they're free. And TopBlader has found a site where you can directly download.
Tell me that site please dude. Apparently miniova and pisoga don't have the episodes 41- end of the show for series 1. I always always always miss the episode when Kai sneaks into the abbey. I only read about what happened. I watch BB on pop and I wait until they get to Russia and wait for the episode to come on. Last night (wednesday) was the episode and I missed it because of DMC4.

Why do I always miss that episode. I even check ahead of schedule on Sky to see what episodes are going to be showing on Pop, but they didn't have the info or the date which the episode would be shown on.
hey dormant spirit please tell me the link cuz im in a real need
You brought back a 5 year old topic just to say this?