Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion

Chapter 2 was solid. Everything so far has just been set up, but it's quite enjoyable. The characters also have enough personality to build off of later. I assume after the events of Chapter 2, Team Persona can finally start climbing the X Tower, and things will get more interesting.
Apparently, anime will be aired 23rd november in Korea.

And tomorrow is Multi’s birthday.
(Jul. 19, 2023  5:23 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: First volume Will be out september 28th

Source?
(Jul. 19, 2023  9:36 PM)beyspark Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2023  5:23 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: First volume Will be out september 28th

Source?

https://twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status...6432780288
Who is the person on the back of the green Knightshield box? I’ve looked everywhere for their name and full body photo. They have hair and eyes resembling Multi but they don’t look at all like a girl. (Based on their clothes and pose) They look like a yellow+green+pink count nightfell :-:
(Jul. 23, 2023  3:53 AM)lil-iz Wrote: Who is the person on the back of the green Knightshield box? I’ve looked everywhere for their name and full body photo. They have hair and eyes resembling Multi but they don’t look at all like a girl. (Based on their clothes and pose) They look like  a yellow+green+pink count nightfell :-:

It’s still multi, she owns both Wizardarrow and Knightshield. With Wizard she dresses as a popstar but with knight she dresses as a magician (i think)
(Jul. 23, 2023  4:36 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2023  3:53 AM)lil-iz Wrote: Who is the person on the back of the green Knightshield box? I’ve looked everywhere for their name and full body photo. They have hair and eyes resembling Multi but they don’t look at all like a girl. (Based on their clothes and pose) They look like  a yellow+green+pink count nightfell :-:

It’s still multi, she owns both Wizardarrow and Knightshield. With Wizard she dresses as a popstar but with knight she dresses as a magician (i think)

Oh, well that explains the personality thing I was wondering about. I feel like the photo needs to be adjusted cause that’s really hard to tell if that’s her. She resembles that character from the Pokémon shield DLC pack… (the dude, not the girl)
Just read the first two chapters and I am very impressed. The art is insanely good, obviously Morita was good but this is on another level. Feels like a proper manga for teens instead of little children.

The story is super intriguing as well. Mainly the word-building - just 2 chapters and it's already more fleshed out than Burst ever was.
(Jul. 26, 2023  3:53 PM)Limetka Wrote: Just read the first two chapters and I am very impressed. The art is insanely good, obviously Morita was good but this is on another level. Feels like a proper manga for teens instead of little children.

The story is super intriguing as well. Mainly the word-building - just 2 chapters and it's already more fleshed out than Burst ever was.

I feel like there's a ton of Burst slander. Even though Posuka is a very talented illustrator, she still hasn't reached Morita's level in terms of the Beyblade manga, not even close.

It shows through the launch sequences and other factors. 

The world building so far is ok. The X Tower is the only noticeable thing. No doubt we will see more greatness soon. 

The last statement is just ridiculous. No hate to you, but that is a very nonsensical bold claim to have.
(Jul. 27, 2023  7:03 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2023  3:53 PM)Limetka Wrote: Just read the first two chapters and I am very impressed. The art is insanely good, obviously Morita was good but this is on another level. Feels like a proper manga for teens instead of little children.

I feel like there's a ton of Burst slander. Even though Posuka is a very talented illustrator, she still hasn't reached Morita's level in terms of the Beyblade manga, not even close.

The world building so far is ok. The X Tower is the only noticeable thing. No doubt we will see more greatness soon. 

The last statement is just ridiculous. No hate to you, but that is a very nonsensical bold claim to have.
Ngl, the Burst slander be crazy! I remember one person on reddit or WBO said that Burst's characters' hairstyles are stupid since they're unrealistic. But somehow the same dude literally praises X Kurosu's character design despite his design having an unrealistic hairstyle too. I swear some people's brains are just malfunctioning nowadays.
Lol beyblade in general Doenst and never made sense a spinning top toy has super power for God sake own by 10 to 17 year old Kids/teens that save the world .  Hair being ridiculous is Just a Minor thing why dont they complain about 12 years old kid Who look like their pushing 20 cough cough Xhaka and Lodin cough cough Arthur. Benkai from metal Saga was huge as well theirs others but you get it
(Jul. 27, 2023  10:28 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2023  7:03 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I feel like there's a ton of Burst slander. Even though Posuka is a very talented illustrator, she still hasn't reached Morita's level in terms of the Beyblade manga, not even close.

Ngl, the Burst slander be crazy! I remember one person on reddit or WBO said that Burst's characters' hairstyles are stupid since they're unrealistic. But somehow the same dude literally praises X Kurosu's character design despite his design having an unrealistic hairstyle. I swear some people's brains are just malfunctioning nowadays.

Who in the hell cares about hair styles!? It literally doesn’t matter lol
(Jul. 27, 2023  7:03 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:

Fair enough, I do prefer the new art a lot more but I admit my comment about the worldbuilding was very much hyperbolic. As for whether that's Burst slander or not - I love Burst, but Sparking/DB/Quadrive have made me very disillusioned haha.
I like the direction X is going in so far but we still need to wait and see how the rest of the manga turns out and there’s a chance the anime could suck (burst manga tends to be good but anime isn’t so great)
(Jul. 30, 2023  6:07 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I like the direction X is going in so far but we still need to wait and see how the rest of the manga turns out and there’s a chance the anime could suck (burst manga tends to be good but anime isn’t so great)

Disagree with last statement but X story will come and we will see how it goes.
We now know KnightLance is an evolution of KnightShield. KnightLance will be debuting in this month's chapter, with SharkEdge in December. The problem here is that we have this Beyblade unaccounted for: KnightShield. To be completely honest with you, I'm guessing that it's getting destroyed immediately imo.
I highly doubt knight shield is going anywhere, if they wanted to release a bey only to destroy it after 1 battle then why haven't they released strike hawk yet. It'll probably just be another part of multi's "I have a counter to everything" strategy.
Bruh, I'm sick. I thought Takumi was going to own Knight Lance and Genri was going to own Shark Edge, but that wasn't the case at all. I swear Multi is going to use 100 different Beys by the time we get to the end of Season 1 lol. I feel that her character arc is going to be to rely on one Bey than relying on multiple Beys. As for Maiden, I feel like she's only going to present in Season 1 but I hope that's not the case. Also, it's interesting that we have our first Blader who is a maid!
An English translation of chapter 3 is now floating around the sea of the internet.

Arr 🏴‍☠️
The maid is definitely going to play a big role in the future. Shark Edge is not one of those one hit wonder beys. Also I did not expect my favorite bey to be used by a maid. I guess she'll be my favorite character from now on.
Maiden is a really cool character, i really hope they give us some more of her backstory in the future.
Loved the chapter, but when is Bird going to stop being fodder? I thought he was the protagonist.
(Aug. 12, 2023  3:38 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Loved the chapter, but when is Bird going to stop being fodder? I thought he was the protagonist.

In his defense the series just started, and it was established in chapter 1 that Bird is a amateur and he's been facing mostly pros & higher experienced bladers so far. He'll improve in time, his start kinda reminds me of Valt's and to be honest I'd rather we have a novice blader similar to Valt start the new series rather than a high level blader similar to Gingka like in Metal.