Beyblade X Episode #3 (October 20, 2023)

3) Team Persona
チームペルソナ
Chīmu Perusona
Air Date: October 20, 2023

Bird believes that Kamen X will defeat Multi Nanairo, but Multi has already learned how the masked Blader battles.

Source: https://www.tv-osaka.co.jp/onair/detail/oaid=2132631/
Here is the trailer for the 3rd episode of Beyblade X series, Team Persona.

Here we see Dran Sword kicking off with attack on Knight Shield, then it will battle against Hell Scythe in after the beybattle between Team Persona & Raonbow.
I'm glad we're getting more scenes of Team Persona hanging out. We didn't see that much in the manga.
Trailer thoughts

I'm definitely a bit more interested in this episode now, since it seems to be the first episode where a good chunk of it is new material. Can't wait to see Bird slowly raise his loss counter to even more than the manga!
Made me happy made me smile
Episode Description:
Bird believed that "If it's Kamen X, he can beat Multi Nanairo." However, Multi Nanairo had already studied Kamen's fighting style and would come to win with an advantageous strategy, transforming with a new Bey! Faced with a fully prepared Multi Nanairo, Kamen not only didn't hesitate but declared an unexpected instant victory...!? In this challenging battle, he unleashed the ultimate Extreme Dash, but can he truly defeat Multi Nanairo and advance "Team Persona" to the professional level...!?