Beyblade X Anime General

-Has feather like hair
-Last name has similarity to birds
-Has a bird on his shirt
-Is literally named Bird

-Owns hell itself in a beyblade
Kinda surprised that they're releasing this in the same year as QuadStrike, and so early in general. I thought we'd have to wait til 2024 for the next gen but I'm glad that's not the case.
(May. 17, 2023  11:42 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Two things that would make me just cry tears of joy.

1. I hope Bugfilms or Bones is the studio that works on it.
2. I hope they never go back to the time halve episodes.

Won't be Bones since they don't work with TV Tokyo for a while since Soul Eater 

And bugflims isn't big to handle it as they have zom 100 to focus on as thier priority.
(May. 23, 2023  1:22 AM)Todd Harry Wrote:
(May. 17, 2023  11:42 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Two things that would make me just cry tears of joy.

1. I hope Bugfilms or Bones is the studio that works on it.
2. I hope they never go back to the time halve episodes.

Won't be Bones since they don't work with TV Tokyo for a while since Soul Eater 

And bugflims isn't big to handle it as they have zom 100 to focus on as thier priority.

I still have this nagging feeling that Bones will contribute. Reason being is that it'll be a long weekly running anime. A lot of different studios have worked with TV Tokyo is the past few years that it's hard to discern which studio will work on Beyblade X.

Zom 100 will most likely be a 12 episode seasonal anime that will be airing in July 2023. Going off that it'll end in mid-late September. That'll be the perfect time for X. And considering that Kawagoe and Ueda who are now members of Bugfilms have worked on Beyblade Burst in the past. It's a high chance they will work on it.
I’m pretty sure it’s OLM. If you look, you Will see the same character design like Burst characters. And if it’s OLM, I Hope we Will not get a bad animation like QuadStrike…
(May. 23, 2023  2:54 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I’m pretty sure it’s OLM. If you look, you Will see the same character design like Burst characters. And if it’s OLM, I Hope we Will not get a bad animation like QuadStrike…

Could be but I highly doubt it. Every Beyblade series has gotten different studios. I don't think they would stop that tradition now.
(May. 23, 2023  2:54 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I’m pretty sure it’s OLM. If you look, you Will see the same character design like Burst characters. And if it’s OLM, I Hope we Will not get a bad animation like QuadStrike…

It's not OLM.
I don't like the design of Bird Kazami, feather hair ew. I hate anime hair that doesn't look like actual hair it's gross. We had enough of these in Burst imo.
I'm glad an actual blader female is in the main team (after 20years it's kinda about time) the masked guy will probably be interesting.

Judging by the manga picture, the setting seems cool and kind of refreshing i'm looking forward to this.