Beyblade Videos

(Aug. 29, 2015  6:46 PM)Cannon Wrote: New video! Draciel V2 <3

Sorry if I posted this already but my stupid phone keeps crashing!

It was a fun battle! Ashame Kerbeus lost though.
(Aug. 29, 2015  6:46 PM)Cannon Wrote: Draciel V2 <3

wow, who hurt you
Don't exactly know how it happened, but the Youtube account I started for a couple of months a while back somehow now has over 1000 views if anyone wants to give some of the videos a look-see. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMQrITR...Xrk8o_f1MA
(Aug. 29, 2015  10:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2015  6:46 PM)Cannon Wrote: Draciel V2 <3

wow, who hurt you

You, for saying that X__X
Never forgave Fin Tector for breaking my Uriel 2 BB's lol
today ill be uploading 4 new videos the first two is up now on my youtube channel but i wont add the 4 here till later ( to save from spamming by just adding them all on one post instead of 4 different ones)
I felt that this clip best showcased how the combination moves, how it's launched, how it works, etc.

Hey Guys new video of mine its BBAMV STYLE like the rest of my vids so please check out my video leave a like and subscribe for more weekly beyblade legends and eventually beyblade burst battles when i get them.
Another video I uploaded to my channel. This time, with metal fight! Grin
New, Beyblade Burst Ice Stadium Video! I promise I'll start editing my videos soon. I'm shooting and uploading on my phone until my laptop is fixed.
mmm here is a beautiful battle between Burning Kerberous and Dragoon V2 :Andrew:

More battles! I love this thread! So Here it goes another battle I uploaded to my channel. Grin
Hope you enjoy. Smile
Here is an epic metal fury battle DJ - Yeah!

Hi, guys!
So recently my channel got 100 subscribers! and I'm so happy with it! *-*
And here's the video I make to thank everybody for this. Hope you enjoy. Smile
In case anyone missed it from the tournament topic, here is the video for the PLASTIC TACTIC event held in Montréal on July 25th :

Cool video. Plastics are so cool. They have so many crazy complex parts. I definitely need to start buying some
Beyblade Burst WBBA Gold Silver Bronze + Special Inserts Unboxing Review Giveaway Exp Oct 18th