Beyblade Spinoff: UK Revolution

KidTala How many times. It is only MFB maybe we will hold side events for HMS and Plastic
@ Driger No it's Takara only.
There will be HMS and Plastic tourneys also, but MFB will probably be the main focus.
(Feb. 01, 2009  5:13 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: There will be HMS and Plastic tourneys also, but MFB will probably be the main focus.

Will the plastic/ HMS events use the restricted list?
(Feb. 01, 2009  5:13 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: There will be HMS and Plastic tourneys also, but MFB will probably be the main focus.

I think this will be taking a back step in regards to the main focus. You should encourage only MFB in the tournament and have free battles for the plastic/hms users. You want to encourage people to use MFB so forces an MFB only rule in the tournament seems the only way.
I think you should do HMS and Plastic's in the free play section and if you win a game or to you get awarded Bey-Points or you stars go up.
OK I don't mind the Bey-Points thing...but the stars is just unfair...
(Feb. 01, 2009  6:56 PM)Anu Wrote: OK I don't mind the Bey-Points thing...but the stars is just unfair... Cuz people who post dumb stuff (like me) will be awarded... (No offence)

I'm looking on a better system for that. Guys, stop spamming this thread. If you don't have anything to say don't post.
What? We're back to plastics, HMS and MFB formats? I don't really mind what we have but, apart from the whole MFB = main focus thing, I imagine hosting three formats is gonna be a lot of work. And it would take a long time. Uncertain

And I like the stars.....they cheer me up with their prettiness. Pinching_eyes_2
you need to use [ instead of < in the codes Smile

I think HMS and Plastic is just free play
i think we shouls take out plastic and put hms and mfb .
mfb should have the big torney and hms should have one in a small coner or somting
Make the tournament MFB.
Have HMS and plastic free battle for Bey Points.
(Feb. 01, 2009  7:06 PM)Giga Wrote: you need to use [ instead of < in the codes Smile

I think HMS and Plastic is just free play

Whoops, forgot the WBO uses the boxy things. XD Fixed.
(Feb. 01, 2009  7:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Make the tournament MFB.

This
mfb and hms they are both metal
we havent had a hms and mfb torny before so do my idea who's with me remember the world campion ships no one had hms so lets do hms and mfb
HMS and MFB would be unfairly balanced towards HMS.
No. Stop it please.
Powerful MFB = Libra , possibly some Pegasus combos
Powerful HMS = DEMS , WBMS, DGMS DGMSUV Advance Attacker, Samurai Upper (can't remember the blade name) just of the top of my head

EDIT Brad beat me
(Feb. 01, 2009  7:47 PM)beyunit Wrote: mfb and hms they are both metal
we havent had a hms and mfb torny before so do my idea who's with me remember the world campion ships no one had hms so lets do hms and mfb

Personally, I don't think you know what your on about. MFB needs to be the centre of attention hence why a tournament would be held to PROMOTE MFB. HMS and plastic would be welcome in free battles I'm sure. I not sure why everybody would stick with what I layed out in the first place? It made the most sense...

Now I'm going to get some sniddy remark from somebody regarding me dropping out, I will bet on it!
How many space are we getting in the tourney? Will there be signs to seperate the tournament from free play?
ok sorry people
whos hoping to trade hms for mfb
BUT chozen blader said that we can have mfb,hms and plastic he owns the torney dosent he?
(Feb. 01, 2009  8:55 PM)beyunit Wrote: ok sorry people
whos hoping to trade hms for mfb
BUT chozen blader said that we can have mfb,hms and plastic he owns the torney dosent he?

Yes, but I'm also the administrator of the WBO. I have input here as well.
Driger: There won't be that much space. We won't be cramped but you defiitely won't get lost between the tourney and the free battles. XD I don't think we really need signs.

beyunit: Yeah he said that but not all ideas are good ones and if many people disagree then it can be changed. Plus he may not want to take on such a big job nearer the time. :\
can we have a tiny free bttle torneyment then?
And sorry for all the troble i done asking soo much qeustions lol
(Feb. 01, 2009  9:14 PM)beyunit Wrote: can we have a tiny free bttle torneyment then?
And sorry for all the troble i done asking soo much qeustions lol

"free battle tournament" doesn't make sense. either it's one or the other. it's my honest opinion that only one tournament should be held, and the rest free battle.
(Feb. 01, 2009  7:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Make the tournament MFB.

We should keep it like this.
Plus there might not be enough time to do tournaments for Plastic & HMS.
Just Stick with the MFB tournament.