Beyblade Spinoff: UK Revolution

(Jan. 25, 2009  5:15 PM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: Em, guys, Its GigsMeister here.

I've just read through this topic now, and I am sorry I haven't looked at it all or replied earlier, my internets been randomly cutting out for weeks and I have been facing a lot of computer problems. Until a few minutes ago, I didn't realize Espio had stepped down.

I'm sorry guys, I was willing to do this with Chozen, but alone, I can't really do this. I'm only 14, and don't even live in London. Also, as of now, I'm not sure if I'm still interested in doing this even with his help. I know, this is really bad, especially after we've got so many people involved. I'm really sorry to everyone who I've let down, If you guys want someone to blame and hate for this, then yeah, you should blame me, as this is my fault as well.

So where the carp is Chozen? What the hell is wrong with you all? You all carp about lack of tournaments, and we're all working our asses off to get stuff set up for people around the world, and you can't be bothered to do anything. Even if we got someone to help you you wouldn't do it. This is pathetic and I'm sick of being nice, you deserve all the carp you get for this and so does Chozen if he doesn't give us an explanation now.
(Jan. 25, 2009  5:42 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2009  5:15 PM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: Em, guys, Its GigsMeister here.

I've just read through this topic now, and I am sorry I haven't looked at it all or replied earlier, my internets been randomly cutting out for weeks and I have been facing a lot of computer problems. Until a few minutes ago, I didn't realize Espio had stepped down.

I'm sorry guys, I was willing to do this with Chozen, but alone, I can't really do this. I'm only 14, and don't even live in London. Also, as of now, I'm not sure if I'm still interested in doing this even with his help. I know, this is really bad, especially after we've got so many people involved. I'm really sorry to everyone who I've let down, If you guys want someone to blame and hate for this, then yeah, you should blame me, as this is my fault as well.

Can't wait till Brad sees this. It will make his day lol.
good carp job, guys

this has basically voided your right to complain about how there aren't any tournaments in the uk
No fair. I mean 3 people dropped out all for there own reasons: Not Espios fault and not GigsMeisters fault.
ChozenBlader Wrote:I am sorry for being inactive for a long while... I have had tests at school, along with extra curricular programs that I have been FORCED to attend. I will be completely finished on Tuesday, and will return AND make a public apology.

Once again, I apologise
(Jan. 25, 2009  5:28 PM)Rocky Wrote: Huh, I didn't know you were 14.

Anyways, blames and hates aside, can you get in touch with Chozenblader for us? Seeing as you're his friend and all.

I am doing this now.
Ah good

(Jan. 25, 2009  7:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
ChozenBlader Wrote:I am sorry for being inactive for a long while... I have had tests at school, along with extra curricular programs that I have been FORCED to attend. I will be completely finished on Tuesday, and will return AND make a public apology.

Once again, I apologise

Then how come he can log in to his YouTube Acount?
(Jan. 25, 2009  7:46 PM)Giga Wrote: Ah good

Once again, I apologise

This wasn't Chozen, this was a friend who he gave his password to so he could check on Chozens youtube account commonly to keep updated.

Also, Chozen has told me that the tournament will still go ahead.
Well he kinda needs to get over here and do some talking himself. I think relaying things to us through you is a bit cowardly. We deserve some sort of explanation. :\
(Jan. 25, 2009  7:53 PM)TheGigsMeister Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2009  7:46 PM)Giga Wrote: Ah good

Once again, I apologise

This wasn't Chozen, this was a friend who he gave his password to so he could check on Chozens youtube account commonly to keep updated.

Also, Chozen has told me that the tournament will still go ahead.

How can the tournament go ahead. There is no-one to organize it.
I think that would imply that Chozen is going to run it :\
He'll have to turn up first.
Oh My Gosssshh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why?Why? Just wasted money on this tournement and now there's no-one to organize it!?!?!?
(Jan. 25, 2009  11:05 PM)KidTala Wrote: Oh My Gosssshh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why?Why? Just wasted money on this tournement and now there's no-one to organize it!?!?!?

Read the last few posts. :\
I'm sure something'll happen. Even if the tournament doesn't go on as a tournament, there will still be bladers around so you'll get your beybattles. Smile
But when they said that they are doing HMS in the tournement, thats when I brought it.
Okay people, I know that my absecne has caused a lot of difficulty, and I aplogise. I had a truck-load of exams to get through, and as a result, I had a truck-load of revision to do as well. My dad stopped me from coming on this site for a while as he said that these forums were taking up too much of my time. As a result, I was unable to get onto the site for any considerable amount of time (apart from when my dad left the room and I was able to sneak a reply to Bey Brad's PM)

Espio, I truly appreciate your efforts to keep this going while I was absent, and hope that you (and everyone else) can forgive me for my lack of activity.

I will be hosting the tournament still, and will be much more active as of today.
Awesome. Glad we're back on track. Let's continue.
(Jan. 27, 2009  5:21 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Okay people, I know that my absecne has caused a lot of difficulty, and I aplogise. I had a truck-load of exams to get through, and as a result, I had a truck-load of revision to do as well. My dad stopped me from coming on this site for a while as he said that these forums were taking up too much of my time. As a result, I was unable to get onto the site for any considerable amount of time (apart from when my dad left the room and I was able to sneak a reply to Bey Brad's PM)

Espio, I truly appreciate your efforts to keep this going while I was absent, and hope that you (and everyone else) can forgive me for my lack of activity.

I will be hosting the tournament still, and will be much more active as of today.

yo can we bring hms now that your here and bak espio said we cant he chandged the rules
(Jan. 27, 2009  6:06 PM)beyunit Wrote: yo can we bring hms now that your here and bak espio said we cant he chandged the rules

Chief - Sigh ...
(Jan. 27, 2009  5:21 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Okay people, I know that my absecne has caused a lot of difficulty, and I aplogise. I had a truck-load of exams to get through, and as a result, I had a truck-load of revision to do as well. My dad stopped me from coming on this site for a while as he said that these forums were taking up too much of my time. As a result, I was unable to get onto the site for any considerable amount of time (apart from when my dad left the room and I was able to sneak a reply to Bey Brad's PM)

woop you are back!
Thats all that matters nowSmile
Finally :\
i was starting to get worried that this event was never going to happen, glad your back 'ChozenBlader' Eee
Oh awesome. This has made me a lot cheerier. Joyful_3

Chozen are you gonna go the way Espio was going and try to get a place in the Expo or is it gonna be outside?
wahey this has been an up and down topic. I fully plan to attend this, I was planning on going to the MCM anyway. So unless something actually goes wrong I'm there. Joyful_2
It really should be inside, I don't like the idea of doing an event like this outside.