Beyblade:Metal Explosion The Movie

Poll: What Should The Main Character Be?

Gingka
38.71%
Kenta
16.13%
Benkei
12.90%
Kyoya
32.26%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
Look, you people (very lovely people) I AM VERY BUSY!!!!! I HAVE NO FREAKING TIME FOR THIS MOVIE! WAIT PATIENTLY! Thank You, and have a nice day.
Ok, its NOT gonna be ten parts, I just wanted to impress any cute girls here.
If you have no time for this movie then there is no point for this thread.
Look, I will probably make it at some point in August, because I have a lot of camps going on. I am sorry that you guys have to wait.
*facepalm*
(Jun. 17, 2011  1:12 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: *facepalm*

I'm sorry your palm did that to your face, Raigeko. Unhappy
I"m sorry you made a thread and can't contribute anything to it. Unhappy
(Jun. 17, 2011  12:57 AM)LeoneFreak Wrote: Look, you people (very lovely people) I AM VERY BUSY!!!!! I HAVE NO FREAKING TIME FOR THIS MOVIE! WAIT PATIENTLY! Thank You, and have a nice day.
Ok, its NOT gonna be ten parts, I just wanted to impress any cute girls here.

It doesn't seem as if your plan is working; I have seen no cute girls about your age flocking to this topic saying "OMG Ten paRtz?!?!?!?! YoU r soooo HOOOTTT!"
Not to sound like a jerk, but really? You've got NOTHING? Dude, has there even been any planning done? Look, we all make mistakes, and I definitely know that I've missed three deadlines that I've set on my site, but that's never because I "Don't have time!", it's because things took longer than planned. But really, you plan on doing this, you said you're going to release it in June, and when June rolls around, you've barely gotten the Beyblades necessary? Not that I'm gonna watch it, but for the sake of people who care, pick up the pace! Just...try to keep the release date reasonable? (Me being a cynic.) Sorry if it came off as harsh. I just don't want this to be pegged as stupid or pointless. If you claim to want to do something, do it!
If all else fails, simply disappear from the WBO website for a month or two, until everyone thinks that you've completly disappeared, then you can come back, but with a different username, you will then be an entirely different person to everyone else around you and you'll have the knowledge of never making the same mistake that you did before!
(Jun. 17, 2011  2:39 AM)Higashi Wrote: If all else fails, simply disappear from the WBO website for a month or two, until everyone thinks that you've completly disappeared, then you can come back, but with a different username, you will then be an entirely different person to everyone else around you and you'll have the knowledge of never making the same mistake that you did before!

(Whispers into ear) Good Plan.
Higashi
Not if I come back to this thread 2 months from now >=D