Beyblade Logo Creation, Animation, Branding... and then some!

Greetings Everyone !!!

Thank you to WorldBeyblade.org for having me on there forum!!!

And...
I hope to make this thread about the Beyblade work I did waaaay back in 2002
creating the logo / animatino of the logo / branding... and THEN some !

Overview:

Part 1:

Part 2:

So far...

Thoughts?

Smile
It turned out really great and is a core memory of the Beyblade intro, at least to me growing up. Thank you for your original contribution, giving a bit of insight into the creation of the logo, and even going out of your way to remaster this artwork 2 decades later!

I think the WBO is lucky to have captured the interest of someone who worked so closely with the franchise, especially on such an iconic design. Reminds me of the fortune we had in getting Takafumi Adachi's attention and his subsequent aid in the creation of WBO's current mascots. Maybe one day we will see a George Peter Gatsis x WBO collaboration..? To be determined.. Smile

Thanks again for making this thread!
(May. 14, 2024  11:29 PM)Dan Wrote: It turned out really great and is a core memory of the Beyblade intro, at least to me growing up. Thank you for your original contribution, giving a bit of insight into the creation of the logo, and even going out of your way to remaster this artwork 2 decades later!

I think the WBO is lucky to have captured the interest of someone who worked so closely with the franchise, especially on such an iconic design. Reminds me of the fortune we had in getting Takafumi Adachi's attention and his subsequent aid in the creation of WBO's current mascots. Maybe one day we will see a George Peter Gatsis x WBO collaboration..? To be determined.. Smile

Thanks again for making this thread!
Thank you!!!

A lot MORE is coming...

Smile