Beyblade Burst Unlimited

(Mar. 02, 2019  5:44 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I continue to walk

You see the Galactic Station and the Trade Station across from you
(Mar. 02, 2019  5:46 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I go to the tra station

Inside is a bunch of traders/bladers
(Mar. 02, 2019  5:47 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I go to the trader

You walk up to one of them, who is offering a “rare” black Valkyrie layer for 20 BeyCoins or another rare part. Do you want to try and make an offer with your parts since you don’t have enough BeyCoins?
This sounds awsome! Can I join?
(Mar. 02, 2019  5:50 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: This sounds awsome! Can I join?

Sure
Also are we using our own beys we got from the first game, if we are that means that I can use my Leviathan
I offer my copy of accel, spread and 11 beycoins for the Valkyrie layer and Ragnoruk for the rare part
Or another bey?
(Mar. 02, 2019  5:54 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Also are we using our own beys we got from the first game, if we are that means that I can use my Leviathan

(Mar. 02, 2019  5:54 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Or another bey?

You start out with Ares Nine Accel

(Mar. 02, 2019  5:54 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I offer my copy of accel, spread and 11 beycoins

The man responds, “Maybe, if you threw in a layer or something”
(Mar. 02, 2019  5:59 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Ill throw i The ragnoruk layer

He accepts, and now you own Dark Valkyrie. Dark Valkyrie has the same stats as Valkyrie but with the ability “Shadow Thief” which allows you to get 3 BeyCoins if you lose instead of 0.
Which is better dark Valkyrie or AirieS?
(Mar. 02, 2019  6:02 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Which is better dark Valkyrie or AirieS?

Dark Valkyrie but Ares can evolve if you see Raul again and Dark Valkyrie can’t evolve
(Mar. 02, 2019  6:06 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I continue to walk tward to gate

You hear a call and turn around. It is your beat friend Mary. “Are you going to New Spiral City?” She asks
Id like to join plz XD
(Mar. 02, 2019  6:18 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Id like to join plz XD

You’re in

(Mar. 02, 2019  6:14 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I reply with yes

“Wow, me too! Do you want to battle?”
Yes i do and i start with a burst attack using dV.N.A
I begin walking towards the gate
(Mar. 02, 2019  6:26 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Yes i do and i start with a burst attack using dV.N.A

It fails. Mary uses outspin