Beyblade Burst Teeth Mods?

I'm sure we've all thought of this at some point. Because the teeth on many Layers in Beyblade Burst are so bad that they pretty much prevent many Layers from having a chance in battles we've all wanted to see what would happen it they were given some actually decent teeth.

Anyone have any ideas for such mods? Would they be Permanent or Temporary (As in they can be removed and bring the Layer back to standard) changes?

My ideas for mods are:
Permanent:
  • Apply a small amount of plaster to the teeth and then carve teeth into the plaster once it dries and cures
Temporary:
  • Apply a non-drying, weak adhesive like poster putty to stick the Beyblade together (though I'm worried that this would gunk up the Driver and be very imprecise on Burst resistance)
  • (This is the most intensive and impractical) Make a 3D print of the colored part of a Layer (probably easiest to do with a Dual Layer) with better teeth and screw that in place of the standard one
The quality and nature of teeth is so sensitive that any modification could permanently hinder them. Therefore, we really cannot encourage tampering with any Layer's teeth, meaning this topic has to be closed. There have already been instances in tournaments where a Blader cheated, so this is not just a normal discussion topic: do not modify your Beyblade Burst parts in any way.