Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021)

So does this mean, Valt and Rantaro are gonna beat Shu and Lane?
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:13 AM)g2_ Wrote: So does this mean, Valt and Rantaro are gonna beat Shu and Lane?

Who knows, in terms of tournament progression it would work either way.
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:13 AM)g2_ Wrote: So does this mean, Valt and Rantaro are gonna beat Shu and Lane?

they might it's a high chance for this to happen if the writers do plan to do a tie breaker so that the bros beat every duo egend than they have to win . which looks very difficult for them to do. but either way lane and shu are finalist
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:05 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Hmmm...

(Jan. 29, 2021  9:16 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

they might it's a high chance for this to happen if the writers do plan to do a tie breaker so that the bros beat every due legend than they have to win . which looks very difficult for them to do. but either way lane and shu are finalist

This is what I see too. They want to make Valt and Rantaro fight the brothers again through a tie breaker match so that the brothers could beat Valt, since they haven't truly beaten him yet, I feel. Therefore allowing the brothers to beat every legend.
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:16 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

they might it's a high chance for this to happen if the writers do plan to do a tie breaker so that the bros beat every due legend than they have to win . which looks very difficult for them to do. but either way lane and shu are finalist

I think that tie breakers are almost inevitable at this point. Seems like there are far too many episodes in between for them not to happen.

I hope so.
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  8:55 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

(Jan. 29, 2021  9:18 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

(Jan. 29, 2021  9:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:18 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

(Jan. 29, 2021  9:44 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

(Jan. 29, 2021  9:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:44 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

(Jan. 29, 2021  9:21 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

I hope so.
Honestly, it's better this way. Aiga and Lui have much higher chances of returning in the next season, so Valt might beat them. Lane is most likely done after Sparking, so I want Valt to settle the score with him before that happens.
(Jan. 29, 2021  10:00 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

(Jan. 29, 2021  10:04 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  9:21 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I hope so.
Honestly, it's better this way. Aiga and Lui have much higher chances of returning in the next season, so Valt might beat them. Lane is most likely done after Sparking, so I want Valt to settle the score with him before that happens.

(Jan. 29, 2021  10:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  10:00 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

(Jan. 29, 2021  10:04 AM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly, it's better this way. Aiga and Lui have much higher chances of returning in the next season, so Valt might beat them. Lane is most likely done after Sparking, so I want Valt to settle the score with him before that happens.

It's ok, Valt may not be the perfect blader, but he'll remain a good man, till the end.
This episode made me realise how boring Hikaru and Hyuga's battles are.
(Jan. 29, 2021  10:50 AM)Limetka Wrote: This episode made me realise how boring Hikaru and Hyuga's battles are.

can't disagree with that lane is on the same boat as them his tag match only gets interesting when shu does something aside from that his battle are not that fun .
Boring battles, sigh. I just want this season to end. 10 minutes runtime isn't enough to bring back Legends and do them any justice.
Yeah, you can tell they really wanted to get round 4 over with. Power levels were always outta the window before but this takes the cake.

(Jan. 29, 2021  12:00 PM)i'm batman Wrote:

Infinite Buster is Infinite Buster, and a falling move doesn't change that. Sure it could have been called Dive, but it doesn't really matter.
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:08 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Yeah, you can tell they really wanted to get round 4 over with. Power levels were always outta the window before but this takes the cake.

(Jan. 29, 2021  12:00 PM)i\m batman Wrote:

Infinite Buster is Infinite Buster, and a falling move doesn't change that. Sure it could have been called Dive, but it doesn't really matter.
This whole infinite Sword/Buster move thing is really confusing. I want to believe they are the same but they go back and forth between both names and sword once used the animation of Buster so I have no clue what to think.
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:32 PM)Limetka Wrote:

That would be really cool, I'd love to see that. I'm not so sure how much time we'd have for it, but then again the same could be said for a possible rematch of Hyuga/Hikaru VS Valt/Rantaro (provided if they both manage to win three matches) so who knows.
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:42 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:32 PM)Limetka Wrote:

That would be really cool, I'd love to see that. I'm not so sure how much time we'd have for it, but then again the same could be said for a possible rematch of Hyuga/Hikaru VS Valt/Rantaro (provided if they both manage to win three matches) so who knows.

I don’t know if that can really happen anymore because Silas and Free seemingly have to lose to the bros. Hopefully it does though