Beyblade Burst Rumble

(Mar. 02, 2019  6:01 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: You outspin Valkyrie

I go again
(Mar. 02, 2019  6:07 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Outspun it

Again!!!!
You outspin it and get the gravity disc
(Mar. 02, 2019  6:14 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: You outspin it and get the gravity disc

I put Gravity on my combo and try again
(Mar. 02, 2019  6:49 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: You outspun it

Let’s try again
You do it again and you win getting you Lost Longinous
(Mar. 02, 2019  6:50 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: You do it again and you win getting you Lost Longinous

I use Lost Longinus Gravity Gyro
You burst Valkyrie

You outspin again

You got burst by Valkyrie

You burst Valkyrie

You got the 0 disc
(Mar. 02, 2019  7:12 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: You burst Valkyrie

You outspin again

You got burst by Valkyrie

You burst Valkyrie

You got the 0 disc

I put 0 on and begin challenging again
Valkyrie burst you

Shadow Wonder Valtryek: Valtryek has arrived. I own this event (for 3 days).

Do end this, you need to burst him in battle
(Mar. 02, 2019  7:31 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Valkyrie burst you

Shadow Wonder Valtryek: Valtryek has arrived. I own this event (for 3 days).

Do end this, you need to burst him in battle

Can you describe the event? What will I get if I win
Shadow Wonder Valtryek has blocked the Swords of Justice event and to get it back you need to burst it. If you do, you get a Rumble U Area skip.

You tried to burst him but you burst instead

You tried again but you burst again

You tried another time but burst

You tried one last time and succeeded
Just saying, you're not supposed to make a game thread. Go to Closed Threads and search up Beyblade Burst Turbo-Z for proof. You might want to find another place to do this in, so that you guys can keep playing in an environment that doesn't clog a forum.
But its called Your Creations and Custom Games are creation
(Mar. 02, 2019  8:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: But its called Your Creations and Custom Games are creation

I didn't make the rules. I'm just making sure you huys know that it's frowned upon by Moderators because an active game thread will always show up at the top of Latest Posts on a forum that is meant to inform people.

I know from experience.
(Mar. 02, 2019  8:30 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2019  8:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: But its called Your Creations and Custom Games are creation

I didn't make the rules. I'm just making sure you huys know that it's frowned upon by Moderators because an active game thread will always show up at the top of Latest Posts on a forum that is meant to inform people.

I know from experience.

I’m sorry about a game you were emotionally invested in closing, but it closed because it was a role play thread, and this is not. That’s how mine has survived
(Mar. 02, 2019  8:35 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2019  8:30 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I didn't make the rules. I'm just making sure you huys know that it's frowned upon by Moderators because an active game thread will always show up at the top of Latest Posts on a forum that is meant to inform people.

I know from experience.

I’m sorry about a game you were emotionally invested in closing, but it closed because it was a role play thread, and this is not. That’s how mine has survived

The exact words of @[Jinbee] when he closed down the thread:

I'm sorry to have to spoil your fun here, but these roleplaying type threads aren't permitted here, same with turning a thread into a game of any sorts. It's unnecessary clutter and is spamming, given the absurdly large amount of posts in this thread.

Role-playing creates spam and makes overly long threads. You can all write a story together though, which is absolutely fine.
(Mar. 02, 2019  8:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2019  8:35 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I’m sorry about a game you were emotionally invested in closing, but it closed because it was a role play thread, and this is not. That’s how mine has survived

The exact words of @[Jinbee] when he closed down the thread:

I'm sorry to have to spoil your fun here, but these roleplaying type threads aren't permitted here, same with turning a thread into a game of any sorts. It's unnecessary clutter and is spamming, given the absurdly large amount of posts in this thread.

Role-playing creates spam and makes overly long threads. You can all write a story together though, which is absolutely fine.

You realize that supports my point, not yours, right?
(Mar. 02, 2019  9:02 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2019  8:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The exact words of @[Jinbee] when he closed down the thread:

You realize that supports my point, not yours, right?

It clearly says that game threads are not allowed, so it supports both sides.
New Event: Stardust blader Tribute
Defeat H2.F.T(Attack mode]
Rewards
1st win: H2.F.T.
Rematch reward: 10 BladeCoins

Tip: BladerCoins are the currency of the game. You get 1 by completing levels, 5 by winning battle royales and battles and 10 from events. Use these coins in the bey shop which you need to defeat shadow Wonder Valtryek in the Rumble U campaign to unlock it. If you have not defeted him but you got some, you save then untill you defeat Shadow Wonder Valtryek.
I would like to join
But please explain rules
Okay, this is not a forum for role playing. Most of this topic is just SPAM, so it will have to be closed. I encourage everyone who posted here to review our Community Guidelines before posting again.