Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #8 (April 22, 2023)

(Apr. 22, 2023  10:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2023  10:00 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: I didn't watch the episode via cable, I just used the Disney Now app, so the episode has definitely aired, here do you guys watch the episode anyway??

I don't think you can use the Disney now app unless you have a cable provider.

That's not the point. My point was that Disney, the original provider of the episode, still has their content on their platforms. This leads me to believe that other sites don't actually have the episode, b/c maybe Disney didn't give them access to the episode.
(Apr. 22, 2023  10:58 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2023  10:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't think you can use the Disney now app unless you have a cable provider.

That's not the point. My point was that Disney, the original provider of the episode, still has their content on their platforms. This leads me to believe that other sites don't actually have the episode, b/c maybe Disney didn't give them access to the episode.

Of course they didn't give other sites access.
(Apr. 23, 2023  12:05 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2023  10:58 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:  That's not the point. My point was that Disney, the original provider of the episode, still has their content on their platforms. This leads me to believe that other sites don't actually have the episode, b/c maybe Disney didn't give them access to the episode.

Of course they didn't give other sites access.

Zankye just posted the EP. 8 review so and I think he doesn't watch w/ Disney so we both might be wrong.
(Apr. 22, 2023  10:00 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2023  9:22 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Considering theres no clips posted to YouTube by now, there isnt really anyway to watch the episode unless you have cable (which i dont have) so that being said, i dont think a lot of people have seen the episode yet.

I didn't watch the episode via cable, I just used the Disney Now app, so the episode has definitely aired, here do you guys watch the episode anyway??

I watched the episode with SlingTV, I have the kids add on that give a couple of channels like Boomerang and Disney XD.
Does anybody want to talk about the actual episode?
(Apr. 23, 2023  12:54 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Does anybody want to talk about the actual episode?

We would talk about about it, if we had actually watched it
(Apr. 23, 2023  12:54 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Does anybody want to talk about the actual episode?

Not many people watched it/are able to watch it for now.
It seems that DisneyNOW doesn't work outside of America Uncertain
Have you guys tried watching an episode review or myriad YouTube clips? I don’t really see the point of having a thread like this if only one person actually knows what went on in the episode. It’s very possible that Disney is only doing this as a temporary cash grab. Hopefully this doesn’t last for more episodes or Non-Americans are screwed.

I would but not if we're the only ones that watched it, I would've been posted a little review this morning after it aired like I always do.
(Apr. 22, 2023  9:07 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2023  8:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why did just spoil the episode?
You guys didn't watch the episode?? It's been up for more than 12 hours.

Bruh, you serious? It's 12 hours, not 12 days. And is it really a big deal to use a spoiler tag?
(Apr. 23, 2023  8:45 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: The episode is great.

Agreed
Pax is a liar. He said if Pri wears the mask, she wins. Now Pax telling us that it doesn't matter you win or lose, Quadra, the most important is the elemental data.
(Apr. 23, 2023  8:37 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2023  9:07 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: You guys didn't watch the episode?? It's been up for more than 12 hours.

Bruh, you serious? It's 12 hours, not 12 days. And is it really a big deal to use a spoiler tag?

I just got on this site, so I don't know how to use a spoiler tag.
Xander returns in style.
Thoughts on episode. Return of the Unrivaled sword!
(Apr. 24, 2023  12:49 PM)g2_ Wrote: This season is fantastic.

Right. This has the potential to be my favorite season.
(Apr. 24, 2023  1:35 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2023  12:49 PM)g2_ Wrote: This season is fantastic.

Right. This has the potential to be my favorite season.

Okay, but let's not trip. Burst evolution chews up Season 7 like Laffy Taffy, especially since it has better pacing.
(Apr. 24, 2023  2:39 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2023  1:35 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Right. This has the potential to be my favorite season.

Okay, but let's not trip. Burst evolution chews up Season 7 like Laffy Taffy, especially since it has better pacing.

They're still allowed to have this or any other season be their favorite.
(Apr. 24, 2023  2:39 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2023  1:35 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Right. This has the potential to be my favorite season.

Evolution is peak but like I said QuadStrike has a lot of potential. Plus you can't really talk about pacing when we just started QS.
(Apr. 24, 2023  3:25 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2023  2:39 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Okay, but let's not trip. Burst evolution chews up Season 7 like Laffy Taffy, especially since it has better pacing.

Evolution is peak but like I said QuadStrike has a lot of potential. Plus you can't really talk about pacing when we just started QS.

Bruh, we are almost halfway through.
My main gripe w/Quadstrike so far is that Elemental Power can barely be qualified as an object. We just see Pri use seemingly normal resonance and get told that it's something special. GT had already established that Gold Turbo was different as the beys became gold, and we got to see different levels of it. In Superking, we got to know that any beys w/Flare actually had one circumscribed around it. And we clearly saw the buffs of both forms. With Pri, we just see that same resonance that's been used for all of Burst that works like the same resonance that's been used for all of Burst.
(Apr. 24, 2023  4:14 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2023  3:25 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Evolution is peak but like I said QuadStrike has a lot of potential. Plus you can't really talk about pacing when we just started QS.

Bruh, we are almost halfway through.

Right now we are on episode 16-17/52. We have tons of time.