Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #26

In 4 hours I can't believe I will experience the true ending for this amazing series.
(Aug. 07, 2023  5:00 AM)Krow Wrote: 3 hours(EST) left!

It's here.
Wow what a great finale… I was proven wrong 😀
I haven't seen the episode in full but this already feels like a better finale than DB.

Rip Burst Anime: April 4 2016- August 7 2023
Also anyone know that one character watching the battle on his phone or is that Valt?
(Aug. 07, 2023  11:22 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Rip Burst Anime: April 4 2016- August 7 2023
Also anyone know that one character watching the battle on his phone or is that Valt?

After seeing the mysterious blue haired boy at the end, I already knew what it meant.

He is symbolizing the audience as in all of us watchers. 

That's what I think at least.
I'm weeping as I'm writing this but these last 7 episodes were phenomenal. I'm gonna say this- Pax is one of my all time faves now and he deserves to be ranked top 10 in the world.
Kinda sucks that Xander didn't return for the ending but it was still an amazing few episodes for the sake of the plot.

This season has also made me love Shu as a person and a blader. When he says to Pax, "take off the mask or you'll never be one of us", Wakiya's moment of appreciation to Valt, Pri and Pax hugging--- pure goosebumps and wholesome moments. The final send off to burst felt just like metal saga and it makes me so excited for Beyblade X.

I'm gonna miss everyone. Valt, Shu, Wakiya, Bell, Ranzo, Pax, Pri and Lui- They were all my favourite characters. One final thanks to Burst for an amazing saga.
(Aug. 07, 2023  11:29 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:

Massive respect to you for writing reviews for every last episode at 3 in the morning for the rest of us that don't have Hulu(I was soo desparate to see the last episodes today that I stayed over at a friends to watch it first thing in the morning, they have Hulu, I don't XD).
Episode 26: the final episode
They really just copy pasted and reused all the animations of the old characters in the ending scene. The most hilarious one was when they added Sparking Rantaro in the same room as Wakiya and Shu like...how and why is he there all of a sudden lol. Also Drum and the twins are with their friends and then suddenly they're not. They could've done a better job for the ending. It doesn't take that much time and effort to draw one frame for each character showing what they are upto nowadays but still learn to appreciate so I'll do exactly that.
(Aug. 07, 2023  2:44 PM)Cath Wrote: They really just copy pasted and reused all the animations of the old characters in the ending scene. The most hilarious one was when they added Sparking Rantaro in the same room as Wakiya and Shu like...how and why is he there all of a sudden lol. Also Drum and the twins are with their friends and then suddenly they're not. They could've done a better job for the ending. It doesn't take that much time and effort to draw one frame for each character showing what they are upto nowadays but still learn to appreciate so I'll do exactly that.

Bad take
(Aug. 07, 2023  6:56 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2023  2:44 PM)Cath Wrote: They really just copy pasted and reused all the animations of the old characters in the ending scene. The most hilarious one was when they added Sparking Rantaro in the same room as Wakiya and Shu like...how and why is he there all of a sudden lol. Also Drum and the twins are with their friends and then suddenly they're not. They could've done a better job for the ending. It doesn't take that much time and effort to draw one frame for each character showing what they are upto nowadays but still learn to appreciate so I'll do exactly that.

Bad take

I agree. The ending was perfect to me and seeing how anime logic is, I'm not surprised with Rantaro transporting from point a to point b in a millisecond. At this point if this is a grudge for you then that's on you.
At least the Qs finale felt like an actual burst finale so be grateful
We also have to remember that the job of an animator is very difficult. These guys were supposed to be done by DB and now they have to animate for another season altogether. It’s not like reused animations are that bad compared to the average drawing style of QS anyway.
(Aug. 08, 2023  12:03 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote:

Yeah Season 8 or a movie is just too much.
(Aug. 08, 2023  12:25 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:

Yeah Season 8 or a movie is just too much.
If there were to be a 8th season it probably just be a continuation of the QD/QS system tbh
I'm gonna keep this short cause of technical difficulties: This episode was absolutely wonderful.
(Aug. 08, 2023  2:06 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: I'm gonna keep this short cause of technical difficulties: This episode was absolutely wonderful.

I'm going to say this again. I've been going around telling everyone the real meaning behind the mysterious blue haired boy.

The boy is a symbolic representation of the watchers; us. He embodies the love of Beyblade we all have.