Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #24

24) Achilles vs. Pandemonium! Clashes of Light!
超ゼツ 対 煉獄の黒炎!! 
Chōzetsu Tai Rengoku no Kuro Honō!!
Air Date: August 7th, 2023 (Hulu)

Note: The Japanese title is "Cho-Z vs. Purgatory's Black Flame!!"

Aiger faces off against Pax in the the Lodestar Battle Tournament. As the battle rages on, Pax’s desperation and obsession starts to make Shu and some of the other legends nervous.

Now this is the episode I will looking forward to!
(Aug. 03, 2023  6:08 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: 24) Achilles vs. Pandemonium! Clashes of Light!
Air Date: August 7th, 2023 (Hulu)

oh boy, Aiga vs Pax inbound.
Think Pax burst Aiger's Zeal Achilles with Pandemonium & its overwhelming of corrupted Elemental Powers with his desire to be a legend like Valt & Shu.
(Aug. 03, 2023  11:35 AM)g2_ Wrote: Aiga gonna clap Pax.

Wouldn’t that ruin the narrative of Pax being threat that can only be beaten by Bell?
(Aug. 04, 2023  6:00 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2023  11:35 AM)g2_ Wrote: Aiga gonna clap Pax.

Wouldn’t that ruin the narrative of Pax being threat that can only be beaten by Bell?

By that logic, Rashad should've beat Valt in episode 50.
(Aug. 04, 2023  2:10 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2023  6:00 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Wouldn’t that ruin the narrative of Pax being threat that can only be beaten by Bell?

By that logic, Rashad should've beat Valt in episode 50.

Dang, I forgot that one. You got me there.
It really depends on how the tournament is formatted who knows Aiga himself might not be competing and this episode takes place outside the tournament. Because something I just realized is, this tournament is filled more with A ranked/Junior bladers. So Aiga not competing actually makes some sense and would be given more room to beat Pax since it wouldn't effect Pax’s standing in the tournament. Plus i do Believe Pax should lose a few times so he realizes in the end that theres more to blading than simply his answers.

The line up could very well be: Bell, Pri, Pax, Hyuga, Hikaru, Ranzo, and Kitt.
Here is the screenshot of the episode, which shows Shu, Valt, Jin, Aiger, and Hanna standing or sitting around in a field:

[Image: 34e30d36-8793-4302-b242-83998e50abcf?bas...ormat=jpeg]
I'm guessing Aiger unfortunately loses here.
(Aug. 05, 2023  2:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: I'm guessing Aiger unfortunately loses here.

Agreed, unless this is a round robin instead of single elimination, but I don't think that's likely given the amount of episodes left. I also have a feeling that Aiger is going to lose the title match against Bel as well. (That last one is just a feeling I'm having. I have no definitive proof.)
(Aug. 05, 2023  2:50 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2023  2:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: I'm guessing Aiger unfortunately loses here.

Agreed, unless this is a round robin instead of single elimination, but I don't think that's likely given the amount of episodes left. I also have a feeling that Aiger is going to lose the title match against Bel as well. (That last one is just a feeling I'm having. I have no definitive proof.)
My theory, Bel beats Aiga, Pax beats Bel.
Episode 24: