Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #20

(Jul. 08, 2023  6:34 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2023  6:31 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: Bell stopped someone from wrecking havoc last season? who Rashad? I thought he just wanted to be High king.

I'm sure he was talking about Payne.

Ah, even so Rashad was more or less the one to stop him not Bell. Bell did inspire Payne though so that was good.
Hey, it this battle happened before or after Flame Pandora Everlasting P8 is created born by Pax in the Quad Strike series?
Maybe Bel & Aiger will battles in the Aether Beystadium as Belfyre is charged up like a power boost of power in Divine Wrecker against Achilles' Zeal Breaker.
I bet Bel will bring his A game & surprising skills on Aiger during the final?
Bel is probably gonna win. He is the champion in the manga after all.
(Aug. 01, 2023  11:49 AM)g2_ Wrote: Bel is probably gonna win. He is the champion in the manga after all.

I wouldn’t be so sure. Maybe Pax crashes the party by pulling an Arthur. Because remember Pandemonium is the following episode. I would add that there is no way Bel becomes champion before the finale.
(Aug. 01, 2023  12:45 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2023  11:49 AM)g2_ Wrote: Bel is probably gonna win. He is the champion in the manga after all.

I wouldn’t be so sure. Maybe Pax crashes the party by pulling an Arthur. Because remember Pandemonium is the following episode. I would add that there is no way Bel becomes champion before the finale.
Didn't Aiga become the champion before the finale?
(Aug. 01, 2023  1:02 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2023  12:45 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I wouldn’t be so sure. Maybe Pax crashes the party by pulling an Arthur. Because remember Pandemonium is the following episode. I would add that there is no way Bel becomes champion before the finale.
Didn't Aiga become the champion before the finale?

Only for 2 whole episodes and then lost the title until the turbo finale
(Aug. 01, 2023  1:51 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2023  1:02 PM)g2_ Wrote: Didn't Aiga become the champion before the finale?

Only for 2 whole episodes and then lost the title until the turbo finale

You don’t have to be the champion at the finale. Bel might beat Aiger, and then get challenged by Pax the following episode.
(Aug. 01, 2023  5:00 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2023  1:51 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Only for 2 whole episodes and then lost the title until the turbo finale

You don’t have to be the champion at the finale. Bel might beat Aiger, and then get challenged by Pax the following episode.

Would Pax even have the rank to do that? He is retired, you know.
(Aug. 01, 2023  5:12 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2023  5:00 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: You don’t have to be the champion at the finale. Bel might beat Aiger, and then get challenged by Pax the following episode.

Would Pax even have the rank to do that? He is retired, you know.

If we look at the tournament, it’s filled with rookies and random blader’s that we’ve never seen before. The tournaments aren’t the same as they used to be with the best blader’s being given a chance to battle against the champion.
hmm now that i think about it i'm willing to bet that pax will interrupt the battle
How I Hope Episode Goes:
We start with Pri still thinking about Pax and then Aiger comes and comforts ensuring Pri that Pax will eventually come to his senses. Then Bell is training with Valt (just a little fun scene but not too long). Afterwards that battle begins. First battle Aiger wins with a ring out, second battle Bell wins with a ring out, and then third round ends with Aiger barely winning with a burst finish (Belfrye burst right before Achilles). Episode ends with Pri making Flame Pandora and Pax making his new bey (Pandemonium).
Here is the screenshot of the episode, which shows Belfyre's avatar form rising up:

[Image: dc1152a9-4706-452a-819c-dbb9517fc9be?bas...ormat=jpeg]
I have a feeling Aiger is going to lose this title match. I don't know for sure of course, but it's just a feeling I'm getting.
You think Bell will pull a new Special Move like he has been for the past two episodes? And what special moves do you think Aiga will use? I’m betting Zeal Defense, Zeal Sheild, and if we’re lucky, Zeal Crush. Basically all the defensive moves Aiga has in his arsenal.
Here is the Preview of the 20th episode:

and we going to see Belfyre & Achilles duking out in the Aether beystadium in full elemental glow style.
(Aug. 05, 2023  2:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I have a feeling Aiger is going to lose this title match. I don't know for sure of course, but it's just a feeling I'm getting.

With the episode title "Invincible Shadows" and Bel being the Dark Prince it's possible. But I still think it'll ultimately be Aiger that wins.
(Aug. 05, 2023  6:14 PM)BondsofTime Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2023  2:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I have a feeling Aiger is going to lose this title match. I don't know for sure of course, but it's just a feeling I'm getting.

With the episode title "Invincible Shadows" and Bel being the Dark Prince it's possible. But I still think it'll ultimately be Aiger that wins.

Episode titles don't always tell you who'll win. Bel lost in Episode 10 despite the word "Dark" being in the title.
(Aug. 05, 2023  6:18 PM)Krow Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2023  6:14 PM)BondsofTime Wrote: With the episode title "Invincible Shadows" and Bel being the Dark Prince it's possible. But I still think it'll ultimately be Aiger that wins.

Episode titles don't always tell you who'll win. Bel lost in Episode 10 despite the word "Dark" being in the title.

True, but I don't think they would have Aiger defend his belt in the last season if he wasn't gonna lose it. Between all the time spent building up to this and the fact that Bell would actually win something in this season if he does beat Aiger it would be pointless not to have Bel win. And Bel would also finally get his win on Aiger after losing to him, with Drum he didn't really get his chance to have a rematch and they had Xander just crush him, so having Bel beat Aiger would even the score for them.
(Aug. 05, 2023  6:28 PM)BondsofTime Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2023  6:18 PM)Krow Wrote: Episode titles don't always tell you who'll win. Bel lost in Episode 10 despite the word "Dark" being in the title.

True, but I don't think they would have Aiger defend his belt in the last season if he wasn't gonna lose it. Between all the time spent building up to this and the fact that Bell would actually win something in this season if he does beat Aiger it would be pointless not to have Bel win. And Bel would also finally get his win on Aiger after losing to him, with Drum he didn't really get his chance to have a rematch and they had Xander just crush him, so having Bel beat Aiger would even the score for them.

Fair point, but I don't think it makes much sense for Bel to win the championship before he faces Pax because it's not like he's gonna defend it against him or anybody else he has left to face this season. Unless Bel is defending it in the lodestar tournament, then I can see him beating Aiger possibly. But we're gonna know what happens in 2 days.
(Jul. 06, 2023  4:31 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: 20) Invincible Shadows! Aiger vs. Bel!
Air Date: August 7th, 2023 (Hulu)
August 12th, 2023 at 9:00am (Disney XD US)

Bel climbs his way to the top and earns the right to challenge Aiger for a chance to become the world champion.

Episode description added.

Fear not. The episode synopsis for #21 explicitly states Bell loses the title match.
(Aug. 06, 2023  5:56 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:

Fear not. The episode synopsis for #21 explicitly states Bell loses the title match.
Damn, Aiger is gonna stay the champion forever.