Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #20

(Aug. 06, 2023  3:03 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2023  5:56 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Fear not. The episode synopsis for #21 explicitly states Bell loses the title match.
Damn, Aiger is gonna stay the champion forever.
Maybe Pax beats him in a title match and then Bell beats Pax, making Pax and Bell World Champions too. It would line up with the manga that way.
(Aug. 06, 2023  5:44 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2023  3:03 PM)g2_ Wrote: Damn, Aiger is gonna stay the champion forever.
Maybe Pax beats him in a title match and then Bell beats Pax, making Pax and Bell World Champions too. It would line up with the manga that way.

Pax beat Aiger in the tournament, the title won't transfer.
Hopefully Bell at least gets a burst. We still haven't any proof that QS Bell is S rank yet.
(Aug. 06, 2023  8:03 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Hopefully Bell at least gets a burst. We still haven't any proof that QS Bell is S rank yet.

Bel bursting Aiger won’t prove he’s S rank.
(Aug. 06, 2023  8:03 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Hopefully Bell at least gets a burst. We still haven't any proof that QS Bell is S rank yet.

We haven't seen proof that he's S Rank because he isn't S Rank.
(Aug. 06, 2023  9:50 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

We haven't seen proof that he's S Rank because he isn't S Rank.
Bell to me feels like the Asahi bros the can fight the higher tier legend but overall are below then. For their low tier S tier
(Aug. 06, 2023  9:46 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:

Bel bursting Aiger won’t prove he’s S rank.
Aiga is part of the Big 5 and is the third strongest Legend, right after Valt and Shu. If Bell can burst full power Aiga, that would imply that he's at least relative to, you know, the twelve other legends below Aiga.
(Aug. 06, 2023  9:55 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2023  9:46 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Bel bursting Aiger won’t prove he’s S rank.
Aiga is part of the Big 5 and is the third strongest Legend, right after Valt and Shu. If Bell can burst full power Aiga, that would imply that he's at least relative to, you know, the twelve other legends below Aiga.

I wouldn’t really agree since he’s not definitively better than anyone. He can beat someone and then lose to them right after the battle.
(Aug. 06, 2023  9:53 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2023  9:50 PM)Admiral W Wrote: We haven't seen proof that he's S Rank because he isn't S Rank.
Bell to me feels like the Asahi bros the can fight the higher tier legend but overall are below then. For their low tier S tier

That's basically how I view it. They can to a degree put up a good fight against S Rank Blading Legends but ultimately are on a lower tier. High A rank but no further than that, and particularly out of the league of Big 5 members.
(Aug. 06, 2023  11:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2023  9:53 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Bell to me feels like the Asahi bros the can fight the higher tier legend but overall are below then. For their low tier S tier

That's basically how I view it. They can to a degree put up a good fight against S Rank Blading Legends but ultimately are on a lower tier. High A rank but no further than that, and particularly out of the league of Big 5 members.
I think bursting one of the Big 5 at near full power puts you at Legend level. Remember when Rantaro had to use all of his effort to double burst with Valt who was using regular power in Sparking#24? Remember, both Rantaro and Valt are legends. If a legend needs that much power to draw the highest legend, then if Bell just gets a regular burst against an Aiga who is using at least average resonance he should be at least borderline Legend level.
(Aug. 07, 2023  3:47 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2023  11:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's basically how I view it. They can to a degree put up a good fight against S Rank Blading Legends but ultimately are on a lower tier. High A rank but no further than that, and particularly out of the league of Big 5 members.
I think bursting one of the Big 5 at near full power puts you at Legend level. Remember when Rantaro had to use all of his effort to double burst with Valt who was using regular power in Sparking#24? Remember, both Rantaro and Valt are legends. If a legend needs that much power to draw the highest legend, then if Bell just gets a regular burst against an Aiga who is using at least average resonance he should be at least borderline Legend level.
I don't feel like thats fully true. Because we have multiple instances that kinda disproves that: 
1. Hyuga vs Drum: Hyuga did land a burst against Drum the first time but then got utterly dominated for every rematch they had.

2. Hyuga vs Sisco: Hyuga won their rematch but Sisco easily beat him the 3rd time. 

3. Bell vs DB legends: Bell despite defeating the likes of the big 5, he was getting destroyed by Rashad, toyed with by Illya and lost against basara.

4. Bell vs QS Legends: Despite his previous feats in the last season he’s been losing to bladers (non legends) far below the big 5 and hasn't been consistent with his wins.

At most that means Bell has the capabilities to keep pace with the legends but is not exactly on their levels.
(Aug. 07, 2023  4:10 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2023  3:47 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: I think bursting one of the Big 5 at near full power puts you at Legend level. Remember when Rantaro had to use all of his effort to double burst with Valt who was using regular power in Sparking#24? Remember, both Rantaro and Valt are legends. If a legend needs that much power to draw the highest legend, then if Bell just gets a regular burst against an Aiga who is using at least average resonance he should be at least borderline Legend level.
I don't feel like thats fully true. Because we have multiple instances that kinda disproves that: 
1. Hyuga vs Drum: Hyuga did land a burst against Drum the first time but then got utterly dominated for every rematch they had.

2. Hyuga vs Sisco: Hyuga won their rematch but Sisco easily beat him the 3rd time. 

3. Bell vs (DB legends): Bell despite defeating the likes of the big 5, he was getting destroyed by Rashad, toyed with by Illya and lost against basara.

4. Bell vs QS (Legends): Despite his previous feats in the last season he’s been losing to bladers (non legends) far below the big 5 and hasn't been consistent with his wins.

At most that means Bell has the capabilities to keep pace with the legends but is not exactly on their levels.

Burst is also very inconsistent in how blader’s defeat others.
(Aug. 07, 2023  3:47 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2023  11:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's basically how I view it. They can to a degree put up a good fight against S Rank Blading Legends but ultimately are on a lower tier. High A rank but no further than that, and particularly out of the league of Big 5 members.

We have multiple cases that prove that untrue. Being able to get a Burst on one occasion doesn't automatically make that blader on the same level. There is also context for each battle. Hyuga got a Burst on Silas, got demolished in their next battle. Same thing happened when he battled Dante. Hikaru bursted Rantaro, then he could barely get a draw against him with his evolved bey while flared up. Bel isn't Legend level, and even if he gets a burst against Aiger, that wouldn't place him there. He's high A rank at best.
And Hulu is not available in my country, and VPN is not working. Press F to pay respect.
What a battle...
(Aug. 07, 2023  9:27 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: What a battle...
Please kill me, how did you see the episode?
(Aug. 07, 2023  9:33 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2023  9:27 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: What a battle...
Please kill me, how did you see the episode?

I have Hulu.... I read your other comment, sorry about your current situation bro.
(Aug. 07, 2023  9:37 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2023  9:33 AM)g2_ Wrote: Please kill me, how did you see the episode?

I have Hulu.... I read your other comment, sorry about your current situation bro.

Thank you G.
(Spoiler issues)

(Aug. 07, 2023  10:29 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: (Spoiler issues)
Episode 20:
I will be posting my thoughts as I complete each episode, starting from here