Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #20

20) Invincible Shadows! Aiger vs. Bel!
超ゼツ最強アイガVS 魔王ベル!! 
Chōzetsu saikyō Aiga VS Baō Beru! !
Air Date: August 7th, 2023 (Hulu)
August 12th, 2023 at 9:00am (Disney XD US)

Note: Japanese title translates to:

"Cho-Z Strong Aiga vs. Demon King Bell!!"

Bel climbs his way to the top and earns the right to challenge Aiger for a chance to become the world champion.

Guess this means Bell fights Aiger for the belt.
(Jul. 06, 2023  4:43 AM)BondsofTime Wrote: Guess this means Bell fights Aiger for the belt.

Looks like there will be no female World Champion after all. Unhappy
(Jul. 06, 2023  4:43 AM)BondsofTime Wrote: Guess this means Bell fights Aiger for the belt.

I'm cool with this if it happens.
nice thread to this post

I think the belt was destroyed in GT.
(Jul. 06, 2023  5:29 PM)g2_ Wrote:

I think the belt was destroyed in GT.

Why does everyone think that the belt can't be remade?
(Jul. 06, 2023  5:52 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2023  5:29 PM)g2_ Wrote: I think the belt was destroyed in GT.

Why does everyone think that the belt can't be remade?
I mean, 4 seasons later?
(Jul. 06, 2023  6:17 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2023  5:52 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Why does everyone think that the belt can't be remade?
I mean, 4 seasons later?

3 seasons, actually. GT was season 4 and we’re on season 7. Considering the gap between the seasons is at least a year, I say it probably has been remade.
(Jul. 06, 2023  6:48 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2023  6:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: I mean, 4 seasons later?

3 seasons, actually. GT was season 4 and we’re on season 7. Considering the gap between the seasons is at least a year, I say it probably has been remade.
Ok, fair enough.
The belt wasn’t destroyed, it was just damaged. I thought they already made a scene with somebody wearing it repaired, either drum or Valt
Who do you think will win? My money’s on Bell because if he won then he’d be in the same position as manga Bell, high would be a nice close off, he would have beaten all Big 5 members, and it would finally cement QS Bell as a competent blader.
(Jul. 07, 2023  7:25 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Who do you think will win? My money’s on Bell because if he won then he’d be in the same position as manga Bell, high would be a nice close off, he would have beaten all Big 5 members, and it would finally cement QS Bell as a competent blader.

I really don't know, because on one hand Bell does become Champion in the manga so him defeating Aiga and claiming the title does make some sense. But on the other hand Bell hasnt shown any feats that scale to Aiga and based on what we do know the only competition in the tournament is Kitt and Pri who are both less powerful than Aiga and the other Legends Bell has faced. So Bell defeating them wouldn't help even the scale between him and aiga. Plus we still have a few episodes after. So even though the battle could go either way, I have to side with Aiga especially since we haven't seen him at full force yet.
(Jul. 07, 2023  7:57 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2023  7:25 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Who do you think will win? My money’s on Bell because if he won then he’d be in the same position as manga Bell, high would be a nice close off, he would have beaten all Big 5 members, and it would finally cement QS Bell as a competent blader.

I really dont know, because on one hand Bell is Champion in the manga so him defeating Aiga and claiming the title makes some sense. But on the other hand Bell hasnt shown any feats that scale to Aiga and based on what we know the only competition in this tournament is Kitt and Pri who are both less powerful than Aiga and most of the Legends they’ve faced so far so beating them wouldn't really help that Scaling. Plus we still have a few episodes after this. So it really just depends, but imo it can go either way but I'm leaning a bit towards Aiga.

Another reason that Bell would beat Aiga is that no Protagonist has beaten all Big 5 members individually before. It’d give him his own feats to separate from other MC’s.
(Jul. 07, 2023  7:57 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:

I really dont know, because on one hand Bell is Champion in the manga so him defeating Aiga and claiming the title makes some sense. But on the other hand Bell hasnt shown any feats that scale to Aiga and based on what we know the only competition in this tournament is Kitt and Pri who are both less powerful than Aiga and most of the Legends they’ve faced so far so beating them wouldn't really help that Scaling. Plus we still have a few episodes after this. So it really just depends, but imo it can go either way but I'm leaning a bit towards Aiga.
Bel becoming the Champion in the manga sucks big time. Hell, even if Drum becomes the champion it's better.

My money's on Aiga. I honestly feel like he's still holding back for when he really needs to go all out(maybe against Valt if they do face off properly). Drum bursted Bel and Pri in one attack at the same time while Aiga just rung them out, we know Aiga can probably one shot Bel like how Xander did if goes full power. I do like Bel and want him to have some nice wins before QS ends(heck, I'd be happy if he just ties with Pri on wins before the season's over cuz he is still behind her in 1 v 1s wins) but I don't see him becoming Champion. Plus it really wouldn't make sense for Bel to go from losing almost the entire season to clutching a win off the world champ in a title match.
They better not pull out a "Arthur interrupt the tournament" moment with Pax
(Jul. 08, 2023  2:54 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: They better not pull out a "Arthur interrupt the tournament" moment with Pax

They wouldn’t disrespect Aiga like that again.

The manga and anime are different. Bel becoming champ at the end of DB doesn't mean he'll do the same here in QS. And while his performance this season was pretty bad, QS Bel and DB Bel are still the same Bel, he has beaten powerful bladers solo that other MCs haven't(Aiga never beat Free solo, Drum never beat Lui solo)he beat 4 of the big 5 members as you've stated before. He's a competent blader; he's just not very consistant against the very top bladers of the world which is understandable at Bel's level. Bel is also the only MC that created an entirely new bey system that everyone would switch over to which essentially is his feat for himself that sets him apart from the other MCs. Not trying to be hard on Bel but there's really no reason to make him champ.

(Jul. 08, 2023  2:54 AM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: They better not pull out a "Arthur interrupt the tournament" moment with Pax

....I can actually see them doing that. Especially since Ruin debuts in the very next episode. Buuuuuut I'll think positive and say they will not reuse the same tactic they did in Gachi will Bel and Aiger... if they poor Aiga. Mans can't have one title match.
(Jul. 08, 2023  3:19 AM)BondsofTime Wrote:

The manga and anime are different. Bel becoming champ at the end of DB doesn't mean he'll do the same here in QS. And while his performance this season was pretty bad, QS Bel and DB Bel are still the same Bel, he has beaten powerful bladers solo that other MCs haven't(Aiga never beat Free solo, Drum never beat Lui solo)he beat 4 of the big 5 members as you've stated before. He's a competent blader; he's just not very consistant against the very top bladers of the world which is understandable at Bel's level. Bel is also the only MC that created an entirely new bey system that everyone would switch over to which essentially is his feat for himself that sets him apart from the other MCs. Not trying to be hard on Bel but there's really no reason to make him champ.

....I can actually see them doing that. Especially since Ruin debuts in the very next episode. Buuuuuut I'll think positive and say they will not reuse the same tactic they did in Gachi will Bel and Aiger... if they poor Aiga. Mans can't have one title match.
True, but he needs to do something important in this season, considering he is the MC . He can’t be a clown forever. Pri probably isn’t doing anything especially impressive for the rest of the series, we gotta have some blader other than Valt pick up the slack.
(Jul. 08, 2023  3:32 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2023  3:19 AM)BondsofTime Wrote: The manga and anime are different. Bel becoming champ at the end of DB doesn't mean he'll do the same here in QS. And while his performance this season was pretty bad, QS Bel and DB Bel are still the same Bel, he has beaten powerful bladers solo that other MCs haven't(Aiga never beat Free solo, Drum never beat Lui solo)he beat 4 of the big 5 members as you've stated before. He's a competent blader; he's just not very consistant against the very top bladers of the world which is understandable at Bel's level. Bel is also the only MC that created an entirely new bey system that everyone would switch over to which essentially is his feat for himself that sets him apart from the other MCs. Not trying to be hard on Bel but there's really no reason to make him champ.

True, but he needs to do something important in this season, considering he is the MC . He can’t be a clown forever. Pri probably isn’t doing anything especially impressive for the rest of the series, we gotta have some blader other than Valt pick up the slack.

" we gotta have some blader other than Valt pick up the slack."

I honestly agree with that, especially since Bel is the MC but at the same time this season will be the very end of Burst so ending it with Valt having a considerable role isn't too out of line. But I agree that Bel should do something important in QS since again this is his 2nd season as MC but I don't think it'll involve him becoming champion. I think the most they can do for him at this point is have him beat and or stop Pax from wrecking havoc with Pandemonium and possibly end the season with him beating Pri to conclude their rivalry with one last win against her. It's  not much but it's honestly better than nothing.
(Jul. 08, 2023  4:52 AM)BondsofTime Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2023  3:32 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: True, but he needs to do something important in this season, considering he is the MC . He can’t be a clown forever. Pri probably isn’t doing anything especially impressive for the rest of the series, we gotta have some blader other than Valt pick up the slack.

" we gotta have some blader other than Valt pick up the slack."

I honestly agree with that, especially since Bel is the MC but at the same time this season will be the very end of Burst so ending it with Valt having a considerable role isn't too  out of line. But I agree that Bel should do something important in QS since again this is his 2nd season as MC but I don't think it'll involve him becoming champion. I think the most they can do for him at this point is have him beat and or stop Pax from wrecking havoc with Pandemonium and possibly end the season with him beating Pri to conclude their rivalry with one last win against her. It's  not much but it's honestly better than nothing.

But those things are feats literally every protagonist has done before. And to add insult to injury, previous antagonists always had something crazy up their sleeve (dark power, Superior Turbo, bey possession, etc). While Bell is only beating a guy with a damaged arm and a girl who is peak A rank at best (unimpressive since Bell has bodied Big 5 members prior), and he beat his rival and stopped someone wreaking havoc literally last season. Nothing’s more boring than a plot line being used twice in a row.
(Jul. 08, 2023  5:40 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2023  4:52 AM)BondsofTime Wrote: " we gotta have some blader other than Valt pick up the slack."

I honestly agree with that, especially since Bel is the MC but at the same time this season will be the very end of Burst so ending it with Valt having a considerable role isn't too  out of line. But I agree that Bel should do something important in QS since again this is his 2nd season as MC but I don't think it'll involve him becoming champion. I think the most they can do for him at this point is have him beat and or stop Pax from wrecking havoc with Pandemonium and possibly end the season with him beating Pri to conclude their rivalry with one last win against her. It's  not much but it's honestly better than nothing.

But those things are feats literally every protagonist has done before. And to add insult to injury, previous antagonists always had something crazy up their sleeve (dark power, Superior Turbo, bey possession, etc). While Bell is only beating a guy with a damaged arm and a girl who is peak A rank at best (unimpressive since Bell has bodied Big 5 members prior), and he beat his rival and stopped someone wreaking havoc literally last season. Nothing’s more boring than a plot line being used twice in a row.

I'd honestly hold my line there. QuadStrike has yet to disappoint me. I'll watch from the sidelines and see what events occur.
(Jul. 08, 2023  5:40 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2023  4:52 AM)BondsofTime Wrote: " we gotta have some blader other than Valt pick up the slack."

Bell stopped someone from wrecking havoc last season? who Rashad? I thought he just wanted to be High king.
(Jul. 08, 2023  6:31 AM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2023  5:40 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: But those things are feats literally every protagonist has done before. And to add insult to injury, previous antagonists always had something crazy up their sleeve (dark power, Superior Turbo, bey possession, etc). While Bell is only beating a guy with a damaged arm and a girl who is peak A rank at best (unimpressive since Bell has bodied Big 5 members prior), and he beat his rival and stopped someone wreaking havoc literally last season. Nothing’s more boring than a plot line being used twice in a row.

Bell stopped someone from wrecking havoc last season? who Rashad? I thought he just wanted to be High king.

I'm sure he was talking about Payne.