Beyblade Burst QuadStrike Episode #19

19) Champion's Challenge! Radiant Finals!
チャンピオンチャレンジ! 天空の決戦!!
Chanpion Charenji! Tenkū no Kessen!!
Air Date: August 5th, 2023 at 9:00am (Disney XD US)

Everyone has something to prove when Kit and Bel are set to face off for the chance to challenge Aiger!

Bell faces and defeats Pri in the finals?
(Jul. 06, 2023  5:51 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Bell faces and defeats Pri in the finals?

I think he'd face her in the semi finals then Aiger in the finals.
(Jul. 07, 2023  12:53 AM)BondsofTime Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2023  5:51 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: Bell faces and defeats Pri in the finals?

I think he'd face her in the semi finals then Aiger in the finals.

But you have to win the tournament to face Aiga. Kind of like the Battle Cruise.
(Jul. 07, 2023  2:04 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2023  12:53 AM)BondsofTime Wrote: I think he'd face her in the semi finals then Aiger in the finals.

But you have to win the tournament to face Aiga. Kind of like the Battle Cruise.

Oh, I thought Aiga was the person one of them would face in the finals. Didn't realize they had to win the whole tournament for a chance to face him.

I don't recall Aiga beating Phi to battle Valt, and I don't recall Drum beating Delta to battle Aiga.
(Jul. 07, 2023  12:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:

I don't recall Aiga beating Phi to battle Valt, and I don't recall Drum beating Delta to battle Aiga.

Those were different types of tournaments thats why. The format for battle island and Battleship cruise was: who can make it first. While this tournament seems more traditional. Like the Longinus Cup, theres a main tournament and then a Challenge match.
(Jul. 07, 2023  12:41 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2023  12:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: I don't recall Aiga beating Phi to battle Valt, and I don't recall Drum beating Delta to battle Aiga.

Those were different types of tournaments thats why. The format for battle island and Battleship cruise was: who can make it first. While this tournament seems more traditional. Like the Longinus Cup, theres a main tournament and then a Challenge match.
Maybe at the end of this tournament both Bel and Pri challenge Aiger.
(Jul. 07, 2023  4:34 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2023  12:41 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Those were different types of tournaments thats why. The format for battle island and Battleship cruise was: who can make it first. While this tournament seems more traditional. Like the Longinus Cup, theres a main tournament and then a Challenge match.
Maybe at the end of this tournament both Bel and Pri challenge Aiger.
Based on the episode titles only Bell challenges Aiga. Plus the title of this episode implies that the one who wins the tournament is the Blader who challenges the Champion.
(Jul. 07, 2023  5:04 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2023  4:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe at the end of this tournament both Bel and Pri challenge Aiger.
Based on the episode titles only Bell challenges Aiga. Plus the title of this episode implies that the one who wins the tournament is the Blader who challenges the Champion.

I guess that makes sense, the question is will Bel beat Aiger.
(Jul. 07, 2023  8:17 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2023  5:04 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Based on the episode titles only Bell challenges Aiga. Plus the title of this episode implies that the one who wins the tournament is the Blader who challenges the Champion.

Hopefully he doesn't. But at the same time I hope Bel puts a fight at least.
(Jul. 07, 2023  8:17 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2023  5:04 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Based on the episode titles only Bell challenges Aiga. Plus the title of this episode implies that the one who wins the tournament is the Blader who challenges the Champion.

Even though I doubt it'll happen I can see Pax interrupting the match between Bell and Aiger with Ruin ending the bout in a no contest kinda like how Arthur did in Gachi(just saying this cause based on the title Ruin does appear next). But if not then Aiga definitely wins.
(Jul. 08, 2023  12:44 AM)BondsofTime Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2023  8:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: I guess that makes sense, the question is will Bel beat Aiger.

Even though I doubt it'll happen I can see Pax interrupting the match between Bell and Aiger with Ruin ending the bout in a no contest kinda like how Arthur did in Gachi(just saying this cause based on the title Ruin does appear next). But if not then Aiga definitely wins.

You never know. Remember how Drum went from getting mid diffed by Aiga to just barely losing via Ring Out in the same battle?
Wonder if Kit & Bel will have a third match in this episode to get the chance to face Aiger, I think Bel might beat Kit's Whirl Knight's air mastery in the beystadium.
It seems like Bell is cooking up multiple new Special Moves in the preview. If he keeps being creative like this, he might have a reasonable shot at Aiga, as in the possibly to beat him without plot armor.
(Jul. 29, 2023  4:11 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: It seems like Bell is cooking up multiple new Special Moves in the preview. If he keeps being creative like this, he might have a reasonable shot at Aiga, as in the possibly to beat him without plot armor.

Yeah, It look like Bel is going to do a sky dive attack to hit Whirl Knight in its own field in play like the air.
(Aug. 01, 2023  11:37 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2023  4:11 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: It seems like Bell is cooking up multiple new Special Moves in the preview. If he keeps being creative like this, he might have a reasonable shot at Aiga, as in the possibly to beat him without plot armor.

Yeah, It look like Bel is going to do a sky dive attack to hit Whirl Knight in its own field in play like the air.

It’s probably just Divine Dive
(Aug. 05, 2023  10:35 AM)Krow Wrote:
Not next week bro, in 2 days.
(Aug. 05, 2023  10:44 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2023  10:35 AM)Krow Wrote:
Not next week bro, in 2 days.

That's technically next week.
(Aug. 05, 2023  10:47 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2023  10:44 AM)g2_ Wrote: Not next week bro, in 2 days.

That's technically next week.
Oh, I guess you're right.
Episode 19:
After reading these reviews I take it that episode 19 was a bit of a stinker...(that or we all just want monday to be here already to see how QS ends). I liked it for the most part.

Other than that this episode was C+/C at the very least.